Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if you don't want to get soul crushed.

Oh, and I also can't step very well online, though I think the fact that I play Voldo has something to do with it. If only his step in facing was as good as his step in BS...

oh ok.....thanks P-Money lol thats your new nickname

So tell me Xbox players, how do you do it?

Not only do you guys have pretty much the most immature and horribly underskilled online community available, you have to fight on through this scrubby crap on this god awful controller. Whats the secret?

Needless to say, yes, I went and borrowed SCIV from a friend to play on my Xbox since my PS3 YLOD'd, and lemme tell ya...The transition doesn't seem worth it.

Not only do you guys have pretty much the most immature and horribly underskilled online community available, you have to fight on through this scrubby crap on this god awful controller. Whats the secret?

Needless to say, yes, I went and borrowed SCIV from a friend to play on my Xbox since my PS3 YLOD'd, and lemme tell ya...The transition doesn't seem worth it.

we xboxlive players feel the same

Use a stick. Also being able to GI consistently = awesome.

....i think its about time for another diss track

See you at DEV?

Laswagga: You don't necessarily need the $90 XCM converter that Franman is talking about. If you have PS2 or even PS1 controllers somewhere you can buy the xconverter360 online for $20. That's what I did and I'm using my PS1 controller to play on xbox360. The only downside is that you won't be able to use a mic, unless you buy a wireless one.

Still, I'm noticing that I move a lot better on the PS3 than I do using the PS1 controller on the xbox. I'm gonna try out using the dualshock2 PS2 pads and see if that helps me a bit.

Nofacekill3r: LOL, someone seems a bit miffed about Laswagga's comment. But if this match does go down, I got $50 on Noface. Any takers?

Where do you live YungXFury? Hope it's not too far from Cali, I hate laggy matches.

Oh and if you're as good as Lolo or Noface, don't bother, you'll beat my ass easily.

I'm pretty sure I would smash u in some sets mirrors....

no tukk its alright man...even though im retired i really dont like how he came at us xboxers...immature and unskilled? imma make a nice diss record about this clown LMAO! imma put it up by monday afternoon.

no tukk its alright man...even though im retired i really dont like how he came at us xboxers...immature and unskilled? imma make a nice diss record about this clown LMAO! imma put it up by monday afternoon.

Lookin forward to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back