Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply within

Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply wit

plume if u don't mind I'd like to test ur knowledge against cervy, maybe ur seeing something I'm not, feel free to hit me up on psn, trippsilver

Cervantes....stuns? breakable stuns? hmm, i don't know what yall are talkin about. Cervy is a decent character at Unbreakable stuns, but... anywayz, i'll beat all cervantes'....offline.

O no I don't doubt you could beat a Cervy who did nothing but tele. All you haters refer to the spammers. Cervy can be horrificly bad if all you do is spam, or frigging awesome in the right hands.

teleport is unsafe and if the opponent is patient, they will beat out any attack you do after the teleport...now if you mean iGDR then yea that can be nasty =)

are u online paneross? you added me as a friend for whatever reason and I'm looking for a good connection to play (well...where are u i guess I should ask first.. I don't play 3 bars...I have standards..lol). If we play I'll just mirror match you although my iGDR is feeling rusty right now.

do any of you think useing iDGR can be spammed cause i keep beating noobs and they call me a spammer for useing this move and i teel them you cant call it cheap if you cant do it then they always say somthing stupid like i can or its easy then when i ask them to show me and they cant they say im cheating iDGR is not cheap its a TERRIBLE move outside of combos OK

if i ever decide to get into rapping...

call me GEO DA RAY

i do iGDR ALL DAY

scrubs get mad and say

THAT'S CHEAP AND THAT'S GAY

ooo mad rhyming skillz

plume if u don't mind I'd like to test ur knowledge against cervy, maybe ur seeing something I'm not, feel free to hit me up on psn, trippsilver

I did say :
especially when the player is weak

Although I also like playing against good Cervantes players, but then it usually stops being easy.

And I have no PS3 anyway.

Im on Live Plume, ill be on in 10 mins, gotta test my mic anyhows since my dog chewed it up last night

Erm, okay heh.
Not sure if you really mean me, though? And I don't have a mic.
And I'm not sure if you want to prove anything to me.

But if you don't mind me not having a mic, I can come and we'll see what happens, I guess.

Edit: Nevermind, I won't come. Seeing how I kept getting beat by some guy that really had no reason to win, I get the impression that today's really not my day.
Besides, since you didn't answer in the past 45 minutes, I'll assume that you do mind me not having a mic.

Ok heres my "best" record I have so far in ranked

Im a lvl 51 in special I dont even bother to play ranked that much.
234 wins 19losses something 92.49% win ratio. (Think im lying add me as a friend and look me up in leaderboards).

My beef with ppl is that in ranked I dont hear any trash talking about the character I choose to fight with. But the second I go into player matches ppl wanna run their mouths and call me a "cheap spammer", "all you do is lows", "you don't give me a chance". Mostly its not me.. but they just call Cervy a cheap ass in general. (Cervy is my main if you didnt guess)

So Im just calling those ppl out here and now. If you think Cervy is cheap and has no skill please say so hear and now, and add me on xbox live so that we can have a match and bring your talents to the table. My Live Gamertag is Paneross and im on constantly. Please Please fight me.

Im also calling out lvl 300+ Beamsplitterjay who won't fight me ranked
as well as Pelican5000 who is ranked like #8 in the world. Ive made efforts to fight you both, lets get the ball rolling.

:4::2::1::kB::B: Eat Shizer

lol i don't know why would you be calling out ppl online every knows that if you wont to get known you don't play hardcore online you go to Tournaments and win kid your a nobody if you think online is everything i know cervy is not cheap i play Brian Hates cervy so bro step yo shit up and play off online with the big boys and win some Tournaments off online then you can call ppl out

lol i don't know why would you be calling out ppl online every knows that if you wont to get known you don't play hardcore online you go to Tournaments and win kid your a nobody if you think online is everything i know cervy is not cheap i play Brian Hates cervy so bro step yo shit up and play off online with the big boys and win some Tournaments off online then you can call ppl out

Havent heard of any around where i live, which is Ohio but if there is ill be there in a heart beat. Till then Ill continue to pummell scrubs like yourself online and brag about it.

Agree, but I also am pretty digusted with the forums. No bodies trying to be somebodies...
Then you're probably disgusted with a lot more other ppl not just the ppl on the forums.

You'll be disgusted with sports, arts, racing, Genuineness' Books of Records, history, science etc. cuz you'll know there are nobodies who try to prove something in order to become somebody.

And no I'm not disgusted by how ppl try hard to prove themselves. I actually have admiration for their attempts unless they are working hard for evil.

do any of you think useing iDGR can be spammed cause i keep beating noobs and they call me a spammer for useing this move and i teel them you cant call it cheap if you cant do it then they always say somthing stupid like i can or its easy then when i ask them to show me and they cant they say im cheating iDGR is not cheap its a TERRIBLE move outside of combos OK
With those people, hitting them at all is cheap. Doesn't really matter what you use.

Havent heard of any around where i live, which is Ohio but if there is ill be there in a heart beat. Till then Ill continue to pummell scrubs like yourself online and brag about it.

lol you calling me a scrub kid thats funny only scrubs play online for real kid travel around and play good ppl off online be for you call ppl out

lol you calling me a scrub kid thats funny only scrubs play online for real kid travel around and play good ppl off online be for you call ppl out
Okay ... I'll take it one.... okay... TWICE..

THREE TIMES?!?!?! 4!!! GAAAAHHH!!!

DUDE!! stop fucking saying "off online"...just say "offline." Your from Tulsa it says so you can't play the "i'm from japan" excuse.
And stop saying "kid" unless your in black and white with a baseball cap on and your drinking beer while swinging a bat....plz?? lol

And not everyone has the time or the money in the current economy to just go traveling everywhere with mom or dad's money (or their own). This wasn't a thread about offline vs. online. They are both soul calibur...but slightly different versions of it. End of story. Now back to whatever the fuck this topic was about... o...wait... ...

umm...nevermind..go about all of ya'll's (hahaha...ya'll's...weird looking. Helps ya'll is a false conjugation i guess...) business.

Why are more of these threads popping up? This kind of endless bitching is really getting old. Seriously, can we stop talking about online? IT SUCKS. Get over it. And to the people who keep insisting that they are TEH SHIT and are PWNZORS at this game, great. Yay. So you're good. You're free to think that, but then please stop infecting threads with the whole "I'M CALLING YOU OUT FUCKTARD" and talking or rapping (no offense genver lol) like you are the pimp of the century. Can't we talk like civilized people?

I still can't believe this thread is still going. 82wins 6 losses. 93% I only got like 15 more in tonite but hey all good things take time. O and yes I will say I did lose 1 special tonite as well. Now im 237wins 21losses a good 91% .something. Im hitting the sheets. Ill probably see some more trash talking on this thread in the morning. Seacrest out

Of course Cervantes is broken, and anyone who uses him should be banned. Anyone who uses Ryan Seacrest references should also be banned.

Back