Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thats a bit lame,atleast if you just used that move outside combos and it hit then you could get something decent out of it,oh well, i never really used 66666B out of combos too much because of unsafety and self damage
Well, the 66B was used after 4K in the video, so when you were to use 66666B, it would be in a combo.
I loved the 66B stun.. Do GL 44444B 3kA 66B 66666B. Depending on their ukemi direction, you could also get a 3kA or a 3A guaranteed, too. I think the 3kA only worked on left, 3A only worked on right, 66666B hit while still grounded.

Well, the 66B was used after 4K in the video, so when you were to use 66666B, it would be in a combo.
I loved the 66B stun.. Do GL 44444B 3kA 66B 66666B. Depending on their ukemi direction, you could also get a 3kA or a 3A guaranteed, too. I think the 3kA only worked on left, 3A only worked on right, 66666B hit while still grounded.

oh i know what you mean now then,i tried that the other day though but im sure the damage sucked for it,maybe taking into acoount the low self damage compared to other combo variations for 44444B then its actually ok?

oh i know what you mean now then,i tried that the other day though but im sure the damage sucked for it,maybe taking into acoount the low self damage compared to other combo variations for 44444B then its actually ok?
It's actually one of the stronger stun combos she has because of the ukemi focus. If they never ukemi, I do believe 44444B 3kA 11K B+K.B or 2K 66666B is best. I never really focused on the self-damage aspect.. I rarely need to worry about it anymore.

nope... I won't kill Tira. I'm too weak for it.
But if I know that Tira doesn't love me... I don't have the mood to control her anymore. All I feel is pain watching others killing her when I play.

When she loves us, it encourages me to get her dancing better.
If Tira is:

Jolly - Then I would mess around with her and annoy her

Gloomy - I would run to my space shuttle and move to the moon before Tira found my secret space shuttle and cut my head off my shoulders........

BTW do anyone know if SC5 Tira still has her comos from the early buld because I haven't seen anyone doing them....

new to tira and trying to figure her out, what are her main combo starters in this game so far?
3b, 33b, 22a? looking for nh and ch starters.
and am i right by saying: some moves give a small,medium or good chance of switching moods, being hit also gives a small chance?
jolly 4a seems to give guaranteed aa after it.

My friend got the game early so ive been playing tira the whole time. So ill post up some stuff. A few of her old moves got moved around a bit and a few were completely removed..

GS 66B is 3 hits. Doing GS 666B gives you and additional 2 hits. More than 3 6's doesn't do anything and no JF flash either.
After JS 4A you get a Free AA or K or CE
JS 22_88A allows you to get the same free hits as above but if you do this move in GS you get the same moves again plus GS 3AA and you can BE that move for more hits.
Her wsB attack throw is still in the game but it only comes out if you get a CH 7 8 or 9 B
Her old A+B is completely gone
JS UD A goes into GS randomly in both normal hit or counter hit. I wasnt able to get her to change on block.
JS CE automatically goes into GS on hit. GS CE does the same thing except instead of changing to JS she does an extra hit and stays GS.
GS 4BBB JF is easy but if you only get the 1st 2 hits in and fail to finish the JF she may randomly go to JS.
JS 66B BE automatically goes into GS only on hit.

There is a bit more but its 10am right now and havent slept since I came here lol Overall to me she feels the same but a bit better. Any questions just ask away. Ill try to respond before I leave my friends house.

new to tira and trying to figure her out, what are her main combo starters in this game so far?
3b, 33b, 22a? looking for nh and ch starters.
and am i right by saying: some moves give a small,medium or good chance of switching moods, being hit also gives a small chance?
jolly 4a seems to give guaranteed aa after it.
Yeah, some moves have a rare-good chance of change. 1K in JO is also good for certain things, but you have to be really close to trip them. :)

I got it Saturday, but have been kind of been and have just been unlocking stuff from story mode and such. Tira feels pretty solid I gotta say, Like Tidus said, she feels pretty much the same with a few new moves thrown in and randomly changed move notations for good measures.

Won't really be able to dig deep till tommorow...

her moves and such are pretty much the same like you and tidus say but yet we can all tell withou playing that she is a quite a bit to a lot better deending how much the person has mastered her

her GS 44Aaaaaa and 66B BEs annoy me a bit because we should be able to do those stronger versions normaly so its more like those moves have been hindered a bit because of the BE system imo,but i guess it does made it a bit easier to get the full 44Aaaaaa though since i found it quite tough to mash and get all hits of it

id say her damage and damage to herself+ force changes and easier ways to move through her moods are her changes that have made her so much better in the right hands
but there are also ofcourse improvements to her tools and her new buuzsaw and GS GB(dont know input) moves too
and i bet that she is going to have a few more safe moves too and hopefully some changed so they can only be punished by weaker punish options

im so glad that JS 66B hits grounded now, in GS you could use 22B for people that dont get up or use 88B for a tech trap on people that do but in JS you coudnt do that,id often try to tech trap with JS 22A sometimes and miss, what we needed in JS after KNS was something to get people that stay on the ground too,so now we can mix up those traps in both moods and apply pressure,for me i think it will be a great improvement (all those moves are SC4 inputs)

in SC4 i would often manage tobait the opponent to ukemi in GS and get an extra combo through it,which was much needed to get decent damage and for all the self damage to be worht it,now in SCV this could be drastic for the enemy if you cath them with a trap with a JS 66B/GS 88B after KND

her GS 44Aaaaaa and 66B BEs annoy me a bit because we should be able to do those stronger versions normaly so its more like those moves have been hindered a bit because of the BE system imo,but i guess it does made it a bit easier to get the full 44Aaaaaa though since i found it quite tough to mash and get all hits of it
I have no problem with these BEs because the power has been improved in the normal moves. Her GL 3A.A looks like it's much stronger.. It seems like it does more damage with the three hits than it did in SC4 getting all of them.

I cant check damage at the moment since no one wants to step out of vs mode for a few seconds lol

Does JS BB still Space and GS BB doesnt space?
Yup both act the same as they used to

Can you destun the 4K stun still? Is it easier?
I never really used this before but if you mean shake the stun off tira I wasnt able to. If you mean opponent shaking the stun then my friend wasnt able to either.

does JS 6AB and 11_77B still enter GS on CH?
Didnt enter to GS for me at all.. In the move list doesnt say anything about mood change when using it unless you do A+B right after.

Any BE throws?
nope

can JS 44B/66B be a force block post NH JS 6K KND?
I wasnt able to land it most times so I dont think so.

does SC4 4A+B still exist?
iirc this move is the one where she spins the ring blade over her and can be charged? if it is then no. its completely gone.

does SC4 4A+B still exist?
iirc this move is the one where she spins the ring blade over her and can be charged? if it is then no. its completely gone.
That's upsetting. I've been using that move a lot recently. :/
They also had screenshots of it when she was released. I know a lot has changed since then, but..

That's upsetting. I've been using that move a lot recently. :/
They also had screenshots of it when she was released. I know a lot has changed since then, but..

yeah i dont like it when they remove things especially in tiras case,they already did too much of that to 3 to 4 imo
it wasnt too good but i too found uses for it,after KND id sometimes use the UB or use 4A+B(hold) usually and get a combo because theyd guard it,ofcourse itwas risky because they could side roll/ukemi it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back