Cheapest character in sc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... you don't have a REAL yoshi until you can do BOTH of those moves. You lose a lot of his ringout potential and your not finishing juggles properly without Earslicer. and I'd add a coment about 44bB in juggles but you need not worry about that until after you get earslicer down.

if you are here to "just have fun" well then cool. I can dig that bro. But if you want your yoshi to get better one of the first steps is to realize that there is no such thing as a cheap tactic and that anything "cheap" really just means you need more practice against it. While I haven't played in a month really I would play you and show you some good yoshi stuff if you were on live :/ .... so that is unfortunate.

and just so you know... 4 is NOT a good choice for getting out of pressure.... its a decently good move... its just not a "get out of pressure" move because of its start up and random whiffing. If you just knocked them down ..with yoshi's great wake-up and lack of range.. why would you use 6 to run away? the move at 5 is horrible... the TC is too slow and the damage isn't worth it. 3 can't "disrupt" a combo... unless you mean stop the first hit... and a guard impact could have done that anyway (the move isn't that great unless you don't feel safe with a normal impact... like against hilde when you KNOW she is about to use a charge)....and how is jin's UB risky? Its one of the safest options he has of ALL the tekken moves honestly. The uncharged version that is (you know there is a charged and an uncharged version right? the uncharged is what you should ALWAYS use...btw).

sadly generally speaking... if a person's character is "all about tricks" it USUALLY means that they are gonna lose to a player thats simply "good." Because tricks are such that they only work on the unknowing... and yoshi DOES have a lot of "tricks"... but yea. But its not like I'm about to judge how good or bad you are cuz I've never seen you play and never will unless you make a video and post..lol.

also...while I dont' know much about the PSN players... I do feel the need to ask as to what "the best" refers. because ranked doesn't mean shit honestly. Thats not to say high players SUCK.. its ..just... a lot of them do because the better players play in player matches.

all that being said... I still recommend going through the forums again... but more importantly look at combos related to Earslicer and imcf... and learn to do both of those moves. imcf can be annoying in lag (or with a bad controller in lag ...sigh...) but you should be getting ear slicer at least 90% of the time even in lag... And I'm not sure... but you still should re-look at the tekken stuff because it doesn't SOUND like you are using them correctly or necessarily at the right time (thats only based off what your saying though so mhee).

There better not have been any sarcasm in your post.

no..there was no sarcasm in that post... cuz if there was I'm 100% CERTAIN you'd have picked up on it ;P

That's why everyone thinks I'm a girl! Goddamn it, I'm changing my Av.

There better not have been any sarcasm in your post.

get used to it brother

cept mines a drag queen

anyway

there are no cheap characters

anyone who calls Hilde cheap should learn to step G to her sword side

lol... you don't have a REAL yoshi until you can do BOTH of those moves. You lose a lot of his ringout potential and your not finishing juggles properly without Earslicer. and I'd add a coment about 44bB in juggles but you need not worry about that until after you get earslicer down.

if you are here to "just have fun" well then cool. I can dig that bro. But if you want your yoshi to get better one of the first steps is to realize that there is no such thing as a cheap tactic and that anything "cheap" really just means you need more practice against it. While I haven't played in a month really I would play you and show you some good yoshi stuff if you were on live :/ .... so that is unfortunate.

and just so you know... 4 is NOT a good choice for getting out of pressure.... its a decently good move... its just not a "get out of pressure" move because of its start up and random whiffing. If you just knocked them down ..with yoshi's great wake-up and lack of range.. why would you use 6 to run away? the move at 5 is horrible... the TC is too slow and the damage isn't worth it. 3 can't "disrupt" a combo... unless you mean stop the first hit... and a guard impact could have done that anyway (the move isn't that great unless you don't feel safe with a normal impact... like against hilde when you KNOW she is about to use a charge)....and how is jin's UB risky? Its one of the safest options he has of ALL the tekken moves honestly. The uncharged version that is (you know there is a charged and an uncharged version right? the uncharged is what you should ALWAYS use...btw).

sadly generally speaking... if a person's character is "all about tricks" it USUALLY means that they are gonna lose to a player thats simply "good." Because tricks are such that they only work on the unknowing... and yoshi DOES have a lot of "tricks"... but yea. But its not like I'm about to judge how good or bad you are cuz I've never seen you play and never will unless you make a video and post..lol.

also...while I dont' know much about the PSN players... I do feel the need to ask as to what "the best" refers. because ranked doesn't mean shit honestly. Thats not to say high players SUCK.. its ..just... a lot of them do because the better players play in player matches.

all that being said... I still recommend going through the forums again... but more importantly look at combos related to Earslicer and imcf... and learn to do both of those moves. imcf can be annoying in lag (or with a bad controller in lag ...sigh...) but you should be getting ear slicer at least 90% of the time even in lag... And I'm not sure... but you still should re-look at the tekken stuff because it doesn't SOUND like you are using them correctly or necessarily at the right time (thats only based off what your saying though so mhee).

no..there was no sarcasm in that post... cuz if there was I'm 100% CERTAIN you'd have picked up on it ;P

We should probably move to the yoshi thread at this rate.
Because now we're off topic lol.
But, yeah I'm pretty much missing imcf and earslicer.
If I could learn those, it could really improve my combos.
So for now I'm gonna have to learn those.

Hello Mr. Gator i am Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC, please have a seat...........

Kilik-The range is unbelievably annoying and he's really strong for a guy with a stick.
Sophitia-She is so fast and strong and I just hate her dumb spins gets me confused for a while.
Mitsu-He's so easy to learn but so arduous for me to learn IDK why besides I hate how cocky he is jeez "Did you see that?" "Enough talk...idk what comes next 4got.

It's also what I do, but the problem is that you can't use it as a punisher if you have to use both thumbs. So it's probably best to bind something...

chris hanson is the "to catch a predator" host... and he always tells the pedos that they catch to "sit down" and then he talks with them. So I assume its a reference to that somehow.. but i fail ..completely.. to see any possible pedophilia jokes in anything i said..so..lol.

Well, for PS3, the cheapest characters are all of them... Except yoda. He costs 5 bucks.

Wakka wakka wakka

Vader is the cheapest character , b/c you have to buy other characters for 4000 gd and Vader you unlock for free while earning some gold in process.

No Char is really cheap there are some which are annoying as all hell. lol Change the thread to the most annoying SC4 char lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back