Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Why did they decide to put this on the PS3?? The last DOA Game on a Sony Platform is DOA2 Hardcore for the PS2...

Tomonobu Itagaki only made it for the Xbox & the 360
Itagaki always wanted to put the game on "the most powerful console at the time". Or so they say.

Thanks to him I never got to play DOA3 or 4. That dick.

Now Itagaki's gone and Team Ninja has come to their senses with a multi-platform release. And, if they do like they're supposed to do, I may very well for once in my life be able to look at recovery frames for moves while constructing matchup data.

Delicious.

575490_10150741471411785_109196331784_9681087_821986502_n.jpg

I usually dislike both of them. I'll admit that both look amazing.

Ugh! Tecmo/KOEI have really been satisfying me this past year.

I'm even more curious about their story mode. A lot of disasters going on in their stages, so I suspect something big is happening. REALLY big. I can't wait for Lei-Fang though.

Ok, That stage, despite being made of CoD4 (To be fair CoD4 is awesome though) was great.

Loving Bayman's new look. Christie looks cool too, needs to drop the outer thong though.

I do like Christie, at the end of DOA4 I really wanted her to kill every-fudging-one.

I don't like Bayman's new look but damn I will still be breaking necks unless Brad Wong becomes ultra nasty and I lose interest in other characters as a result.

Definitely digging Christie's new look. That was crazy how sweat ran in between her breast during her win quote too.

This game looks terrible. Its looks BEAUTIFUL. Christie looks ok but her fighting stance in this engine and style looks like the dumbest thing in a fighting game since XF was created in Marvel.

Still can't take this game seriously, maybe because it's not meant to be.

Back