Final Round XVI Results & Aftermath

All you guys are awesome. That was an amazing tournament and I enjoyed watching all of you. Looking forward to the next one where I'll be able to chill with you guys.

Favorite moment: Thermidor's YOLO drop kick

Honorable mention: RTD vs Human Typhoon. RTD's "Not in MY house!" was hype as shit.

Shoutouts to The Calibur community for making this yet another fun and memorable weekend of my lifetime.
Shoutouts to all the drunks that weekend
Shoutouts to all the cigarette smokers that weekend
Shoutouts to all the pot heads that weekend
Shoutouts to all the freaks that weekend
I love you all and I wouldn't even been there if it wasnt for you people.
Until next time my friends........

Updated my shoutouts now that I'm finally home. Back to daily life.

O yeah. It can't be stated enough how well this tournament was ran (and the contrast with last year is amazing). This was up there with MLG events in terms of how organized everything was this year. Good job, FR peoples and I hope others follow!

Of course, we know UFGT will be the best..cuz...well Chicago is.

Does anyone know when the matches will be up on YT? If Im not mistaken the matches arent in the stream archive anymore.

Does anyone know when the matches will be up on YT? If Im not mistaken the matches arent in the stream archive anymore.
I think they are slowly being uploaded to YT so far KOF is currently being uploaded to youtube under SixFortyfive.

I think they are slowly being uploaded to YT so far KOF is currently being uploaded to youtube under SixFortyfive.
Alrighty thanks, I'll keep checking there then, or hopfully someone will spot it and let us know here. :)

LOL this fuckin game. Nice seeing some people. Sorry for not hanging out after. Had to play tekken all weekend. Chicago people are the coolest. Also, sandman upload me vs rtd plz. Back to being retired.

On a side note. Shin Seungcheol is coming to stay with me friday. Korean Mistu really wants to play me I guess. So anyone from Chicago that wants to come play him is welcome to come up to Milwaukee.

RINGOUT plays a lot more aggressive and precise than my Yoshi. Some of the stuff he does I can see myself doing.

Hmm Good Match. To be honest, your play doesn't make you look like you were hungover, or if it even made a difference. Seems like he simply outplayed you, you weren't ready for his style of Yoshi.

You both messed up combos. You JG way more then he did. But he just capitalized more often. IMO.

Because I have all the world to gain by lying. I don't take much away from anyone's wins but I'm also a realist. All of my earlier matches were close, with the one before even that coming down to the last round and PartyWolf styling on me a little bit and I didn't even play like myself until my match with RTD, a match I wouldn't have gotten to place if not for some helpful folks. If I were salty about the match then I would've challenged him to a money match. Regardless, I'll let you people who neither show up to events nor know me personally pass judgement on my performance.

Like SU told me when I beat him at FSAK, him doing it again would impress me. Still, everyone can be happy about it. I'm just saying, if you're looking for some flowchart on how to beat me, y0u'd best look elsewhere or figure it out on your own.

Can't believe this nigga just told me I wasn't hungover because of what he sees. The hell? I could be drunk off of my ass and still shove most of you people's shit in.

Back