Game Unicon Results and Props!

GameUnicon Updates/Results

Congratulations Rob and Omar !!! Glad to see you were both in finals ! Unfortunately I couldn't see the streaming, I hope to see videos soon :)

GameUnicon Updates/Results

3852058523_2e186cdbc2_b.jpg

Game unicon results and props!

RTD good job on the impressive win. I don't really know you that well, but hey gotta give credit where it's due!

Omar I really thought you'd take that one when I heard you and RTD were in the finals, but hey you brought back a little change anyways. Good job!

John way to stay consistent with top 5 placings. You'll break through someday, and it's probably sooner than we all think.

Not surprised to see that Phil is still doing his thing. He might be disappointed in his placing since he's used to placing high, but still for what it's worth (if anything) awesome job man.

Rekki and Thugish, good job as well. Props to all the top placers.

Props,

Sporko - You definitely had me on the ropes, and I have to say thank for sobering me up for the rest of the tournament, always a pleasure.

Overclocked Mike D with dem Narcotics - remember I have more to fear from you than you from me, thanks for coming out and helping make this a blast!

Justkill - Tug of war madness, but glad you got woke up towards the end.

Rekki - Your mitsu is force to be reckoned with, gg's, I will give you a better match next time. Thanks for making the trip up with the South Jersey folks, you guys are solid.

Woahhz - Same also goes for you and Omega (the gentleman in the blue shirt?) very solid players, and I wish I could play some more games with y'all. No one should sleep on any of you guys.

Rigel - Yo good shit.

KDZ - Air Hockey Champ?

RTD - Congratulations on the win, solid play, nuff said.

Something-Unique - Omar, it's always fun to watch you play and glad the trip was definitely worth your while. You'll get it next time.

Etak - Kate, I hope you feel more inspired now, and remember to always have fun =)

HervE - "That's why you join a gang, so you never have to handle your shit like a Man ever!"

Idle - Fantastic tournament, couldn't ask for more considering all of the shenanigans that day, hope everything works out.
whos-awesome.jpg

I only wish I had a working PS3 so I could've hit the lab hard =/, c'est la vie. Good games everyone, I'm glad everyone had a good time =)

Time for the gigantic props and shoutouts post.

RTD This man flew in the morning of, grabbed the cash with an AMAZING come from behind victory, vanquished his EVO and Nats Nemeses, SU and KDZ, all while keeping his cool the entire time. Congratulations to you, and I hope you had a very good time! Also, Gold bond sponsorship?

Something-Unique Omar, man you were SO CLOSE. I think we all thought for sure you had that shit on lockdown!
Regardless, I hope you enjoy the cash from 2nd place, since it was still pretty substantial of a payout! As always you were mad chill. Love your arguing with Blood Red, haha. I'll see you at KOGA next week.

thugish_pond As I write this, you should juuuust be getting off the buss in Chi. Thank you so much for coming, and being a good sport about putting a price on your head, especially because your the national champion. Also, fun storytime about the FPS community that I didnt know on the way to the station, that was actually pretty enlightening!
I hope to see you at NEC!

rekki Every tournament I see you play in, you get more and more and more solid. I hope you and the SNJ crew keep playing the game, because you did very well. I knew that giving you an invite would NOT be a mistake. Congrats on taking out KDZ in tournament and in the ft5 exhibition! Hope you had a good time and see you at KOGA next week?

Woahhzz I always forget how young you are until you show up for tournaments, and your already almost on top! I hope you had fun at the convention and I want to say that when I asked for a public opinion on people to invite after EVO, you were by FAR the most requested person. You got fans!

KDZaster Sleep, is by far your most elusive and constant of enemies. That being said, even on little sleep you played very well. Also, your the man- you know why. I'll see you at KOGA sir.

MTFighter Thank you for being willing to come all the way from DE, mostly by train and car, congratulations on your win against Rigel in the exhibition match! I hope to see you at KOGA and NEC, and please, keep playing this game!
Also, hope you had fun of course.

Ramon Ayiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had fun! See you at KOGA!

Nuez No love for KoF =( Thank you for coming though, AND thank you especially for giving those lazy NY bums a ride ;) Hope to see you at more SC events!

Rigel See what happens when you drink too much? Even your magic anime hair powers cant save you! Cya at KOGA!

Sporko My white mans burden brother in arms, hahah. Thank you for coming up, being chill as fuck as usual, and not being allergic to cats! I'll see you at KOGA!

g0ofus RTD'd again! Someday, you'll have your revenge. Epic pro-ness on making faces in front of the camera!
Are you still writing that book called "Fucking Owned!" because I wanna have my own chapter in it called "How to Fucking Own at running tournies!"

Justkill Strong showing from you sir; but you better start looking for a new main hahaha. I'll see you around town, at fight night hopefully. Hope you had a good time!

Shadowfox Fox knows turtling. 1k... 1k again.. nope 2k! If I do ever get my own spot storytelling on a radio show; I'll shout you out for sure. See you at KOGA?

Hates You sir, are not only a great player, but a model guest. I had an enlightening time talking to you about all manner of things, and I hope that you got some great food from Quincy Market on your way to the airport. We will talk in the future, and thank you for coming out last minute and supporting my event. Hope to see you at NEC!

Overclocked/Narcotic You sir are a belligerent drunk, but your by far the most chill addition to the NE SC4 community.
Keep playing, and we'll tier whore it up in Tekken. Thank you for coming and supporting my event! See you at fight-night?

BlackAlpha I was so sure you beat Sanford hahaha, but that just goes to show my confidence in your play ability. You got alot of talent. I'm expecting to be afraid of your Tira soon enough. Thank you for coming to my event, and keep the faith in SC4!

Jaxel The stream, the chat, the website, and driving up. I don't think a simple thank you can express what you've done to help me and the community in general- still, its all I have so.. THANK YOU, and see you at KOGA.

Etak Hope you enjoyed the event, and more than that, hope you learned some stuff and added it to your game; as well as got a chance to meet the best of the best the SC community has to offer! See you at fight nights?

Jian I am awesome, thank you for acquiescing to that. Everything cool man, so don't worry about me and I hope you had a seriously good time! KOGA!

kikaleek You gotta stop practicing on that HDTV mang, its screwing with your timing! Hope you enjoyed the con, and KOGA this weekend for sure.

Phoenix Your a scrub! hahaha but seriously, your awesome, wtf, play this game more! Props and KOGA this weekend yo! Also, HOW DID YOU LOSE TO JAXEL?!?!

Bibulus Thank you for coming up, and no worries, your services will not be necessary. As always your mad chill, and we can talk about that internet radio thing at KOGA this upcoming weekend. This time, I'll be more than willing to participate in a littel recreational drinking.

Team Unveil Stephen, Angel, Alan, Jesse, John I had a fucking blast meeting all of you guys. Knowing that your from NYC is a huge boon, and I would love to welcome you to the SC competitive community at large; and if you got ideas, I'm all ears. Hope to see some of you guys at the KOGA monthly in New Jersey this weekend?

Timothy, Elliot So you guys are the elusive BOSTON SC4 community! I hope that you guys come out to our Monthy events, our september one will be posted soon! It was nice meeting you both, and hope to see you sooner rather than later. Also, I hope you had a blast.

Essex It's nice to hear you have some interest in the game again, I hope that keeps up. See you in Tekken, but preferably before.

Kryonik Your like some kind of perpetual fighting game playing machine, neither deriving enjoyment from it, nor disliking it. hope you had a neutral time.

OmegaXCN Spelling name errors aside, I hope you had alot of fun at this. If theres any hiccups with you getting your stuff re-imbursed, let me know, though I doubt it will be a problem. Thank you for driving up from so far, and I hope you had a good time at the event. It's guys like you who make the event a success, bringing people from afar and playing so well. hope to see you at KOGA!

HackerMike BUT NOW WHO WILL YOU PLAY?!!?! always a pleasure, and see you at KOGA. Also, needs moar headphones!

Serge I know you whipped out your nuts on the livestream just to get back at me for giving you a loss in pools. thanks for being a good sport about it though; you understand. No worries about my issue, I got it resolved. I already know you had a DAMN good time, and I will see you at KOGA next week.

Tyler Frazier I don't know if you will ever see this, but thank you for coming, hope you had a good time, and I hope to see you at future events!

Icychains A very impressive showing for someone not on their native controller, and unused to offline. I want to see you at more BONE tournies, please!

ReverendRedMage Don't feel down, the only path to improvment is practice. I hope you'll come to another event sometime in the future!

HervE Thanks for bringing the entire NH community with you! More 1b plz.

and finally I want to thank...

ME FOR LIVING THROUGH THIS ENDEAVOR!

Thank you SO MUCH for coming, all of you. I'm looking forward to your comments and hype and even criticism about this event.

well this was EPIC! greatest tourney ever!

i will post props later...still fucking tired!

Had a great time at this thing although everything went wrong for me. Woke up way late and had to run a few erands before getting there causing me to forget my pad which led to getting in no casuals. And on top of that so many inputs got weren't happening, I constantly did 6B instead of 66B and 2B instead of 22B which was a major set back. And asura wouldn't even happen during one match which litterally cost me at least two rounds.

But despite all that it was a fun experience seeing so many top players in action. Really inspires me to try to up my game.

Congrats to the placers and ggs to those I played.

This tournament was TOO GOOD. I'm pretty bad at giving props to people individually cause I always feel like I might leave someone out, so I'll just say that everyone that came to this tourney was awesome and everyone who didn't show up missed out on a great experience.

EVEN THOUGH I just said I don't like giving individual props there is one person who deserves special mention, and that person is IdleMind. This tournament would not have been the same without him running it, there are just too many things he was doing at the tourney and behind the scenes to even mention. HUGE props to him and you can guarantee that I will be showing up to any tourney he hosts.

No time to read everything, as I just got home.

Instead, here's a list of essential information everyone must know:
1. I feel really lucky to have been able to attend so many tournaments this summer and hang out with everyone. You EC guys are fun as hell.

2. I really, REALLY wish I got to practice against more than just 1 or 2 characters.

3. Idle ran a great fucking tournament; everyone who couldn't make it missed out.

4. Ramon is a fizzbitch.

Had a great time can't wait for this again next year and idle probably just gonna switch mains to a less of a timing char

^ ^ ^ Envious of everyone who attended.

Everyone seems to be in agreement that this tourney was simply badass.

Grats to the placers, and thanks to those who organized it all... The stream was perfect. Really sounds like I missed out =(

-Manta-

lol Man i wanted to go to this but with me not able to take off work screwed me on this. To all was nice to see that this was a crazy tourney, and those in the top 5 congrats to all of yas for doing your thing.

Idle, sorry bro, i wanted to be here but as i stated, working till 10 pm and with my car not working right made my chances of going pretty much slim... Hopefully after all the shit to my car is fixed, I will be able to be at the next one you do.

Ok I should do this now, because this is probably the only time I'll have thats not done doing nothing else.

Idle: You sir are the man for running SC on such a tight ship and getting all of the exhibition matches set up. As well as getting the venue to let us BB players get our tourney in.

Jaxel: Without you there wouldnt have been a live stream or extra recording equipment. Thank you for allowing me to commentate on most of the matches and I hope I can be a major part of more commentating.

Hates: I dont think I can play Kilik against you because you rape my defensive style.... for now. lol. Hope to see you in the near future. Also; Fizzbitch.

HackerMike: You need to be on the live stream at KOGA this weekend, because your commentary is too good. Hope Kilik will be a good replacement for when Hilde gets banned.

Rigel: We need to drink more like back in the old days when we sucked. lol

Phil: You'll get back in the groove again. You always do.

Tim: I hate Voldo. Good shit beating me in pools.

Thuggish: Too good with that Amy pressure. You do what you want and it stays that way.

Rekki: Thanks for playing a few warm up matches. I really need to get back into this game and I'm gonna need your godlike reaction time.

OmegaXCN: Too good with the Taki. Trust me soon there'll be something that'll make her just as good as she was before.

Whoazz: You cant hate me forever.... can you? lol. See you this weekend.

MTFighter: X? Damn, seems like any character you pick just suits you. Too good.

Essex: GG's in pools man. Hope to see you at a NE tourney soon.

NYC: Ya'll are cool as hell to be able to want to chill with a scrub like me. <3

Anyone else I didnt mention, my bad. So many people met and games played. Had a great time, hope to see everyone either at Seasons Beatings or NEC.

Back