Geralt From The Witcher Joins SOULCALIBUR!

• Admin
As teased before on twitter, the rumors of Geralt from The Witcher series have been confirmed for SOULCALIBUR VI. Kaer Morhen is now a playable stage as well.

g6.pngg4.jpgg5.jpg
g1.pngg2.pngg3.png

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
The trailer is kind of boring and unenthusiastic, but still: Geralt is a great choice, I'm happy the chose him. "The Witcher 3" is definitely one of the best games from the last couple of years and I'm happy to see Geralt in SC6 (and not some anime-character).

I thought I would not feel much joy to see Geralt in SC, but I like... nice stage too, was better than Ezio in SC V

Nice pick. But i haven't played any of the games so i'm just as interested as i was with Ezio. I have the two first games though on steam. Maybe i should give them a go.

Never played witcher, his character looks ok. It was what I expected, he doesn't have a unique fighting style so I'm surprised. At least he fits in the universe well...

Also did I just witness a cutscene? No more reading text and concept art for story mode?!!

Come to think of it, there really isn't anyone else in the game that fights with a knightly sword so he may like a unique character.

Wow.

Anyways, does the reveal trailer seem "low res" and unpolished to you guys ? I know the game is still in development, but it was quite jarring to me to see it.

Looking forward to the finished product

Wow.

Anyways, does the reveal trailer seem "low res" and unpolished to you guys ? I know the game is still in development, but it was quite jarring to me to see it.

Looking forward to the finished product
My guess is that The Witcher dude tweeting and hinting made it rushed

I'm not familiar with this game, but does the triangle on the PS4 controller play a special role in the game?

it's the rune of one of the "signs" aka lite-magic that witchers can use. In that case, that triangle is Igni, which, you guessed it, casts fire. If you look at the illustration background there are 5 runes below the wolf medallion, those represent witcher signs.

Woo longsword style. And I see I'm not the only one who thinks this a decent aesthetic replacement for Siegfried. Linkors and Heaton are excited, coincidence?
For the record I still think Siegfried will be in the game. But yeah, I've been saying that Geralt is basically SC5 Sieg lol

It's a very good choice for a guest since The Witcher is very popular (so popular that Netflix will make a serie for it). I think Geralt will make SC6 sell more copies and have more success, what I like.

Also, he seems very faithful to the Witcher franchise, which is good. Although I never played any of the guests, I can see all SC guests are very well made. At this point, I think Bandai Namco (specially on SC) has the best adaptations for characters of other franchises.

Live streams

3 Viewers
evolutiion_lee
evolutiion_lee
Yes, Sir. The arena is lit. I'm about to give the world these hands. Road to 50 Subs. Let's get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back