Git up in There! Amy Combos!

What's the best thing to do after A+B~B? After I noticed it caused an unshakeable stun on regular hit even I started using it and I kept using 66B:A because I didn't know what else would work and testing during fierce matches.. nay.

Someone might've posted the answer to this question somewhere but I'm gonna ask it anyway >_>

Is there anything reliable after a 236K:A wallsplat besides chip damage?

6:6B rebounces once in a blue moon.

I'll still be always trying to use it because of the variability in end outcome (said wallsplat, random ringouts) and the fact that the other guy's grounded when he lands instead of being able to Just Ukemi

but I'd like to run up the mileage on this baby a little more.

Yeah, well...

It's not impossible to shake online...

unfortunately you generally find a lesser quality of players online -_-

that's why you gotta go and find the good ones!
find 'em!

Just like to share that BT B+K, 66BA is a combo on some characters...Doesn't work on Cass and Astaroth it seems probably others too but I'm too lazy to check everyone lol

ya that works.. i go for it sometimes, but most of the time i stick with good ol 1KA 6:6B

A+BA 6A+BA is a combo right? Found it last night and wanted to confirm. I'm too lazy to test all the ukemi options.

Drake: off the 236K:A on a wall there are several options that you can do.

however, a few can reset the dmg. I was testing it the other day....can't remember which ones did what...i'll test tomorrow on what....i'm too tired after the tournament.

22B~G B is shakeable right? There was a combo I got off it but don't want to bother if people shake the first hit.

Reset the damage? Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Don't be stingy man, hook me up! >_<

Yeah, tiggerkiddo, 22BGB is shakeable.
I still love that move though, even though you can't use it too often.

so even though 1KA stun is shakable, 6:6B is guaranteed anyway? just want confirmation, skimmed through the thread a bit.

I don't think this was posted but CH FC A+BA (this move seems really good) > 33B is a combo+tech trap all direction. on sophie if you set her to tech left she can get tech out unless your timing/distance is correct, but most characters it is easy. Even on sophie you can still get this, though I'm not sure if it's a timing issue, range issue, or both that's making it inconsistent for me. Sophie has the best ukemi in the game anyway so this should work for the most part.

Back