Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly dude, you have to give serious props to people who play Taki online without using all those tools. If a Taki player who only played offline came and played online, they wold use all those things that we would call lag tactics because offline those are her staple tools that she needs. Bombs are safe and have good range, PO unblockable catches people who freeze up too long. The dilemma here is that online we can't react to them in time, pretty much like 1As so we call them lag tactics, but unlike 1As she can throw these out offline without fear of punishment.

Personally, I don't mind those kind of lag tactics too much. If it works offline and it works even better online, that's fine (i.e Taki (- bombs), Algol bubble shield, Liz 1K, etc), because it's still somewhat emulating the way the character is played offline. It's just lag tactics that work online but not offline that I find annoying.

Go back to the sink.....? I can't....I need assistance.....by some one with a high iq (obviously not you...look at how you spelled "funny")....lol, jk.

The funniest thing actually...is when people who aren't really that good in the game....and are ONLY good against those who come up against their "tricks" for the first time....talk the most. Sure, you're good xeph....plenty good...but....not that good....Funnier when people complain and even delete because of "lag tactics"....hilarious.... what are you gonna say "Neverdie14 you scrub...I beat you 10-0 in a F10....I play with the best..." ?? lol...

GGs to....
Oh wait, I've been wupping xeph on different names and he doesn't know it was me!.....oops, me and my big mouth...lol

Not trying to flame....or bait it....but hey....you threw it I returned it...we've both got thick skin right? All fun and games. :)....high five? ;) .....lol

Is...english....your....first...language?...most...sentences...don't...have...this..many..dots...

So, you've been playing me on SCIV and beating me even though I've been on Tekken 6 the past 7days? Oops, me and my big mouth ;)
wait, wait I meant oops.....me......and...my...big....mouth. I really didn't know I was this popular, I mean... people are even trying to "say" they beat me, lol. Sometimes I wonder if Hyper20, neverdie14, KurrisuKappsu are all the same people. Oh, and I'm "plenty good." I already know, I've been complimented by some of the best that PSN has to offer, but... what does that have to do with anything? So, with that, I'll leave it be. You've managed to make yourself look like a complete idiot in one post- good game.

And, just to be an asshole-
You spelled "whooping" wrong

edit;
You know what, I'm going to rep your post too. It's that good. lol

Of course I spelled "wupping" wrong....it was done intentionally.

And, what makes you think I'm talking about the past 7 days? Whoops....me and my big mouth....I wouldn't have said anything to you or about you, until you said something to me, so you can be popular if you keep drawing in attention.....usually works. lol

High five on the compliments by "the best that psn has to offer"....I couldn't ever possibly compete with that....sorry great one. lol

Sure....dots.....would......look....silly......if....I ......was....writing....college....essays......instead....I am......posting.....on......a....free......writing....style....forum...... :).....

Of course I spelled "wupping" wrong....it was done intentionally.

And, what makes you think I'm talking about the past 7 days? Whoops....me and my big mouth....I wouldn't have said anything to you or about you, until you said something to me, so you can be popular if you keep drawing in attention.....usually works. lol

High five on the compliments by "the best that psn has to offer"....I couldn't ever possibly compete with that....sorry great one. lol

Sure....dots.....would......look....silly......if....I ......was....writing....college....essays......instead....I am......posting.....on......a....free......writing....style....forum...... :).....
Sorry- but I haven't been beaten by anyone I don't know in the past... well, I've lost track. I'm too good =)

edit;
by the way, how I know this... well, people who can beat me or compete are on my friends list. Why do you think you went off after I 10-0'd your lag dependent lizzardman and made you cry through the mic? f I remember, a friend of mine was in the room and we were just laughing and laughing. Oh, sorry... didn't mean to spoil your fun. But when you get the balls to back up what you're saying, we can always do another ft10.
Oh, by the way- all my sessions are private since SCIV is infested with scrubs like you, and I don't think any of my friends (unless it's namu, since he's a nice guy) that would play you, you kinda... well, suck =)

GGs to Karl_34 and KrayzieCD (32-0). It sucks when I just can't win in my own room. lol

GGs to you to man, I can't believe that I've never used Asta on you. I think you had a harder time vs Asta than my other characters because I know you NEVER duck, so a grab attempt is pretty much free on you. Like I was saying in the PSN chat, those shiny grabs HURT. Plus anyone who's ever played me knows how much I like to grab lol.

lmao yes i kno i kno how much u like to grab...and the audacity to tell me to use force grapple break more LMFAO forget that. screw FGB on krayzie cuz i'd have have no force in 3 seconds flat XD.

Very GGs to karl_34, Xephukai, Eli123s, Enkindu, r_a_s_e_c, and juece.
I had fun listening to MJ and playing with you guys.

GGs to you to man, I can't believe that I've never used Asta on you. I think you had a harder time vs Asta than my other characters because I know you NEVER duck, so a grab attempt is pretty much free on you. Like I was saying in the PSN chat, those shiny grabs HURT. Plus anyone who's ever played me knows how much I like to grab lol.

Yeah man, you're Asta is probably the best I've seen online. JF grabs like crazy.

I don't really mind the grabs though, because I do the same thing to everyone else if I get the chance.

Sorry- but I haven't been beaten by anyone I don't know in the past... well, I've lost track. I'm too good =)

edit;
by the way, how I know this... well, people who can beat me or compete are on my friends list. Why do you think you went off after I 10-0'd your lag dependent lizzardman and made you cry through the mic? f I remember, a friend of mine was in the room and we were just laughing and laughing. Oh, sorry... didn't mean to spoil your fun. But when you get the balls to back up what you're saying, we can always do another ft10.
Oh, by the way- all my sessions are private since SCIV is infested with scrubs like you, and I don't think any of my friends (unless it's namu, since he's a nice guy) that would play you, you kinda... well, suck =)

C'mon xeph, .....at least tell the truth! Bubbles?....of course he's going to back you up....who knows what kind of "secret side relationship" you two "friends" have. lol, jk

I already said you beat me 10-0 in a f10. I learned a lot in that....I didn't go off....it was sporty competitive talk....sorry it got under your skin....you and your honey.

Xeph, I've beaten you...plenty....on different names....you don't always make private sessions...c'mon man, why are you lying? lol, ....I guess it's better that way. And by the way,.....you don't know all of your friends,...they have a mind of their own.

My lag dependent lizard man huh? Dude, you had ONE trick with your mitsu....I was throwing in the towel near the end just waiting to see if you changed that trick.....you didn't, it was your ace in the hole....I waited a while, fought you on another name....beat you (you obviously tried the same trick again)...and you flamed me on that name....

Kid.....quit fondling your own ego....it's weird....

How about we leave it at that? Can you manage that? I know you're itching to make another reply....which is cool with me....let's see....I mean, neither of us can actually "prove" anything here...except that you DID beat me in a f10 10-0 when we first encountered each other.

Really though, this 'beating people on my secret account' crap is starting to make me sick. Be a man, use your main account that everyone knows you on and fight someone. Get the fuck out of here with this, 'I beat u on a different account' shit.

GGs to Karl_34, Successful Loser, and Shinji. I've put so much time lately into Kilik and Asta that the easiest online character in the world to use is starting to lose skills. Gotta practice up my Mitsu now.

Yeah, it's pretty lame. I guess it is kinda obvious they do it so that if they lose, they are the only ones who have to live with it. And they probably have alot worse to live with than being a two face in the Soul Calibur community. Like beating up their mom or something.

C'mon xeph, .....at least tell the truth! Bubbles?....of course he's going to back you up....who knows what kind of "secret side relationship" you two "friends" have. lol, jk

I already said you beat me 10-0 in a f10. I learned a lot in that....I didn't go off....it was sporty competitive talk....sorry it got under your skin....you and your honey.

Xeph, I've beaten you...plenty....on different names....you don't always make private sessions...c'mon man, why are you lying? lol, ....I guess it's better that way. And by the way,.....you don't know all of your friends,...they have a mind of their own.

My lag dependent lizard man huh? Dude, you had ONE trick with your mitsu....I was throwing in the towel near the end just waiting to see if you changed that trick.....you didn't, it was your ace in the hole....I waited a while, fought you on another name....beat you (you obviously tried the same trick again)...and you flamed me on that name....

Kid.....quit fondling your own ego....it's weird....

How about we leave it at that? Can you manage that? I know you're itching to make another reply....which is cool with me....let's see....I mean, neither of us can actually "prove" anything here...except that you DID beat me in a f10 10-0 when we first encountered each other.

lmao, many can vouch that my Mitsurugi has more than "one trick" like you're saying. You're just too stupid to pay attention. To be honest with you...if I did do "one trick" why did I dust you off 10-0? I mean, if it were true- that my Mitsurugi's strategy was based on "one trick" then you're a complete idiot for falling for that "one trick" every match, for 30+rounds. Listen, there's many things wrong with your story, and I'll list them easy, so you can follow along.
1.) I'm better than you (already proven)
2.) I haven't been playing SCIV latley, unless asked by friends to join
3.) I don't use Mitsurugi on random people (pretty rarely do I use him against friends)
4.) I don't send hatemail =)
So... I'm sorry, but you're lying. I'm not afraid to admit defeat, but only if I've actual lost. Here's the thing, you're not really getting me with your words- but with your stupidity. Let's look at the bigger picture. You're a 25 year old man, who is online trying to argue with an 18year old because he's better at you in a videogame? Let that sink in for a minute.

Last thing I want to add, you're not the first to say that they've beaten me on a "secret account." I'm pretty sure you're not the last. See, some people are just a little bit weird in this world, and if you're better than them at something- they become childish and immature just to make the other person look/feel bad. We call them haters. Funny thing is, a lot of us 8wr members know the deal- we've all been through the "Oh! well, I beat you on my other account scrub!" ordeal. So, I'm official going to end this right here, and let you make yourself look like an idiot in your next post.

Back to topic;
GGs-
Enkindu
Rasec
ArcadiaZero
Been awhile since I played SCIV, was a little bit rusty- but it's like riding a bike. Also, Arcadia- you've really improved on your Yoshimitsu. He's a lot more trickier, and not just for show either. I can see you progressing even more if you keep it up.

GGs (T6);
Lobo
Tha Shogun
Okay, fuck Bob, but your Lili was nice. Hit me up Lobo.

Really though, this 'beating people on my secret account' crap is starting to make me sick. Be a man, use your main account that everyone knows you on and fight someone. Get the fuck out of here with this, 'I beat u on a different account' shit.

Quoted for massive truth.

Neverdie, you're BIG lolz man!
Just accept defeat graciously, that's the best you can do when someone is better than you by a large margin.

Ggs to KrayzieCD, I cant believe I beat you 1 - 20+! I had a celebratory bowl after that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back