Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to Biohazzardblood, Omnis, and others that joined through last night.

We need XBL revival. I think it's about time we hold those on-line tourneys in time for this new game.

If you run into people from the site let em know about the SC48WayRun account, started checking it regularly again.

hopefully we can get everyone on that list at some point :P

Yeah, though there were the Low, Mid, and High Tier tourney's a while back. I think Mikosu and Oof used to host them. It'd be cool to get that going again..

Anywho.. GGs to Enkindu, mighty lag-master Voldo, Omnis, & Nirf earlier yesterday.

Boo-hoo to all the crybabies that kicked me and rage-quit on me later that night.. LOL.

Yeah, though there were the Low, Mid, and High Tier tourney's a while back. I think Mikosu and Oof used to host them. It'd be cool to get that going again..

Anywho.. GGs to Enkindu, mighty lag-master Voldo, Omnis, & Nirf earlier yesterday.

Boo-hoo to all the crybabies that kicked me and rage-quit on me later that night.. LOL.

If you're on XBL instead of PSN, I'd be happy to go in PM with you for an evening.

Ran into a guy named Drewchebag0311. Pretty cool guy, knew his stuff real well and even gave me a few cassy tips. Played a hell of a setsuka to! If yall run into him, hes worth playing!!

HRD

Ran into a guy named Drewchebag0311. Pretty cool guy, knew his stuff real well and even gave me a few cassy tips. Played a hell of a setsuka to! If yall run into him, hes worth playing!!

HRD

I recall running into him on an account that shall not be named and experienced something 100% different. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I recall running into him on an account that shall not be named and experienced something 100% different. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well maybe if you wouldnt come into rooms waving your penis around, you wouldnt get that. Kill em with kindness Partisan

HRD

I think I played Tademasu and Synraii earlier today in Enkindu's room. GGs to you all.

EDIT: iFiction send me a FR so I can remember when I sign-on. Otherwise, I'll forget. I'm an idiot.LOL.

Good ass god damn games to SL, Slayer, Crimson_Agent, and Niz

What's this? Partisan enjoying online?!??!?!

Slap me this isn't happening.

bad games to Corrondo (under NAMU-GETREADY) whose laggy cervy never fails to irritate me. 3A spam, dread charge UB mixups, 22K, etc. it was all very confusing, as i'd seen his offline vids and was hoping he was turning a new leaf.
i sent him the message
"i thought you were supposed to play better after discovering that shit dont work offline. deciding to stick to being a wifi champ?"
to which i get the strangest response
"absolutely nothing that 'WE' do online works offline..."
i understand where he's coming from but to say 'absolutely nothing' is one hell of a statement, and shouldn't be justification for lag spamming me for 20 games. you floridians need to get him back out to play with y'all again and rid him of this wicked sin.

otherwise, GGs to Low771, who, despite the occasional 1A and constant mist UB mixups, wasn't an awful mitsu. his 8WR profile says he lives in miami; see if you can't coax him from his home the same time you do Corrondo 8-)

Believe me, I want to get Corrondo's ass out to the next tourney. I have a score to settle with him.

But the guy lives in Fort Lauderdale, which is a long ass drive to Orlando.

He just tells me that he isn't going to stop playing like that online because he doesn't want to change how he's played for so long.

He lagged the living shit out of me when I played him. So really I don't care for this guy. He seriously used Maxi's A+B as a poke. Ridiculous, especially because I couldn't punish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back