Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good games to all the people I played with today. I'm pretty sure at least a few of the people I played with today go here (Fenris Zero, Spurious, Massacre, etc). God damn I am terrible at this game now. I also apologize to all of the people I played with my Scrubmare.

GGs at SJ to: Ramon, Krayzie CD(hahaha at B2 being a blanket answer to Maxi's 3B), Insane Khent, Partisan, Lolo, Eli123, JRX## or something like it(I just called you John), DreamKiller, Oofmatic, Malice, Whoahhzz, Bibulus, NDK, Psion if that is how it is spelled, and LaserCakes. Anyone I forgot it was good games too, I'm just bad at keeping track of long lists in my head and your name slipped my mind.
The best part of the time was getting to hang out with everyone, but the games are certainly too good to go unmentioned. I had a blast, learned a lot, and finally found out what a tournament is like which was much much much better than I expected. It was absolutely amazing and I hope every one of you makes it to NEC so we can do it again.

Stainless Skill is solid, but he has some funky iMCF setups that might be risky in offline. I played him offline almost a year ago and he's got some solid reactions and plays fairly intelligently.
Man i remember playing you way back then at Crazy's lol. I've gotten much better now. Back then i was so nub with youshi i NEVER used 33b! That's an important move i use a lot nowadays.

Robdom is goodish, but we can all re use, 214214b all day long and win, kinda funny that I dont even main taki, yet she beats him, without bombs.

Pardon? I'm not exactly sure what you're saying or if you're saying anything at all.
Easier answer: slowly progress at your own pace, then ease yourself into offline with a humble attitude. After that is said and done and you're comfortable with offline head to a major or something like it. Your opinion of yourself should change to what other players and your personal experiance tell you about your level of play. Continue playing until you've reached improvments to the point you're recognized as a good player by the majority. :)

ggs to big as always and ggs to bushy we really need to play together more often buddy ^^ you are one of my favourite people to play :)

Pardon? I'm not exactly sure what you're saying or if you're saying anything at all.
come on, could I be any clearer, when ever I've played against you, its all good until your about to lose, then out pops a few of cass's 1As. Not saying your bad, your quite good, but 1a just ruins it

I'm still waiting for bushy21 to tell me what lag tactics I used against him...
That was over a week ago. :P

Anyway, GGs to Sprudling & Yamaraja.

Really? See... I only ever use a lag tactic if I get lagged. And funnily, enough all the guys I've played on here will most likely tell you different. Maybe you played me when I first got PSN but I made a post in the GG's thread, you got in my face needlessly. Now unless you just want to start shit for no reason, shut up kindly.
This made me lol. I'd say you're actually too legit XD
probably mitsu 2kb over and over and over.
2KB is only a lag tactic if you can reliably JUKE it like 90% of the time offline - its still unreactable, so treat people who say any differantly the same way you treat people who think they can fly:
Stuck on cloud 9 and clueless =P.

2KB spam online is just shit funny to watch XD

I can't ever JUKE 2kb online. I try every time but rarely ever get it. I get it offline pretty consistently though. I can usually get JUKEs online as well, but 2kb is something else. I don't know what it is.

It's not trivial to JUKE, I've seen really top players juke it very often in matches but even then I don't know about 90%. I think that is one of those lines you just have to draw, you can't be like: I can juke this really well offline, promise, so please don't use it. 2KB is basically grab range, and insanely punishable. Just think of it as an unbreakable grab with a really long whiff animation and deal with it. I think in general, things that are borderline that you can find a way to deal with online you just gotta shrug and do your best to deal, it will make you a better player. 1A's there just isn't any way to deal cause they're safe and long ranged, the perfect mixup online basically.

I just got done playing edgemaster Mitsurugi. I JUKED like 10-20 2KBs out of maybe 40? Rough guesses, so I'm not sure exactly. But I JUKED a lot of them.

But online, whenever a mitsu hits that 2KB and I magically dont JUKE, even though I try, I die a little inside.

It's not trivial to JUKE, I've seen really top players juke it very often in matches but even then I don't know about 90%. I think that is one of those lines you just have to draw, you can't be like: I can juke this really well offline, promise, so please don't use it. 2KB is basically grab range, and insanely punishable. Just think of it as an unbreakable grab with a really long whiff animation and deal with it. I think in general, things that are borderline that you can find a way to deal with online you just gotta shrug and do your best to deal, it will make you a better player. 1A's there just isn't any way to deal cause they're safe and long ranged, the perfect mixup online basically.
1As aren't safe online O_o You can punish the shit out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back