Guest Character DLC

Which Guest Characters would you want for DLC?

• Total voters

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Considering Project Soul's improved involvement with the game and our interests, the idea of even more guest characters released as DLC is even likelier.

What are your own choices?

Well there are a few that I would like but can't think of right now (sick as a dog) but of the choices i'll say Lightning cause i'm a big FF fan and she is cooler then everyone up there xD and especially with her FFXIII-2 look she'd fit in perfectly

Frank West. NOT because he's covered wars; goddammit old meme is old. Because he could have a whole bunch of cool moves and weapon sets.

Reactions: Sha
Wonderin how the DJ controls are. Lots of kick combs like in Tekken, but X isn't a kick button in SCV like in Tekken so would you have to keep pressing O or what? Wonder if they'll just be combinations of A, B, K, etc

I'm not a fan of the character, but I voted Bayonetta, simply because she was originally supposed to be the guest on SCV. Though, I wouldn't mind Dante since he was supposed to be a guest as well in SCIII.

Was she really? >.>

Apparently the creator of Bayonetta designed Tira and Ivy's 2p as well as Leixia's 1p and stated that Bayonetta was supposed to be the guest. But due to graphical errors, they went with Unbisoft's idea by including Ezio instead.

Leon S. Kennedy would have been the best guest possible.

Dante and Lightning would be cool.

Devil Jin since he is already in the game but he should be free.

Voted other/none of these

The only fitting on that list is Kratos,and i'm going to recreate easily him on Aeon style

If i MUST (i will prefer not,let's use SC slots for SC characters) get another Guest i hope they go again with the Ezio way and search a very fitting one,compatible with SC style,so set on real world and no futuristic or modern days shit :D

But again,i will prefer see Talim come back over any guest... and i don't give a flying fuck about Talim

Back