Left 4 Dead

I like the new crescendo idea, I wonder how the melee weapons will work with your inventory though? Looks like you can still melee with your gun (and reload at the same time? I kind of hope not) so I wonder if the melee weapon will take up your weapon slot or not?

Uhm, most likely have its own slot. And I bet the ultimately useless 180 turn button will be its button on the 360 (RB)

between the soon to be old L4D, L4D2 (that SO sounds like it should be a Star Wars robot..lol), Mass Effect, Bioshock 2, Tekken 6, and a few others.... I'm gonna be completely broke by the beginning of next year *sad puppy face.

That being said I look forward to getting L4D in a bargain bin because of the new one coming out !! :) lol.

Melee weapon takes the place of your main weapon. So shotgun or axe.

Actually now that I see it again, you don't drop your main weapon. You pick up the melee weapon and use it until you drop it to equip one of your other weapons.

Melee weapon takes the place of your main weapon. So shotgun or axe.

Actually now that I see it again, you don't drop your main weapon. You pick up the melee weapon and use it until you drop it to equip one of your other weapons.

So it's a temporary pickup? I wonder if they break after a certain amount of whacks, I imagine a frying pan wouldn't last very long. Chainsaw runs out of gas?

I'm not sure I'm gonna buy this, as much as I love the game it's too dependent on being around at the same time as a group of your friends, which I never am because of work. So I can't just play it whenever, which has caused L4D to sit on my shelf way more than it should. So as much as I want this, I think life is just gonna get in the way.

So it's a temporary pickup? I wonder if they break after a certain amount of whacks, I imagine a frying pan wouldn't last very long. Chainsaw runs out of gas?
I'm wondering about that too, because in the video I was watching the weapon never went away. Someone picked it up, fought, got snagged by a smoker which makes you drop it...picked it up again after the smoker was gone, dropped it on the ground to pick up a new gun, then I think it was still on the ground and could have been picked up again. So I think you could keep carrying it. But you only find 1 melee weapon sitting around in a level sort of like finding pills or grenades. It's not like there's a table with all the melee weapons sitting out for everyone.

After the recent updates, left 4 dead has just gotten better. The suvivor mode is really cool, but can get a little old after awhile, they updates also changed the co-op maps to versus, which a lot of people were asking for.

I still need the "Nothing Special" Achivement on the 360 verison >_>. How many of you got it the legit way aka no dashboard trick pre-patch.

Learn it, love it.

1.Get an automatic weapon
2.Switch to pistols and melee
3.While meleeing hold Lt and switch to your automatic weapon
4.Continue to hold Lt then hold Rt for as long as it takes to unload a clip
5.While still holding Rt let go of Lt

When you let go of Lt the gun will spray out a whole clip in as long as it takes to fire 1 bullet. The spray does the same damage as it would to shoot the full clip.

hey i dont know if this works on the Xbox360 version, but on Steam theres a molly trick where if you throw your molly and pick up a gas can, propane tank, or helium tank before the molly hits the ground. you'll still have the molly reappear in your inventory, which means you can use it infinitly as long as you carry the gas tank with you.

^_^ sorry if this is old news =\

Learn it, love it.

1.Get an automatic weapon
2.Switch to pistols and melee
3.While meleeing hold Lt and switch to your automatic weapon
4.Continue to hold Lt then hold Rt for as long as it takes to unload a clip
5.While still holding Rt let go of Lt

When you let go of Lt the gun will spray out a whole clip in as long as it takes to fire 1 bullet. The spray does the same damage as it would to shoot the full clip.

How long does this whole process take? It sounds like it could be useful anti tank, but if it takes you the whole time to unload the whole clip anyway, what's the point?

Back