Lost Swords

Fry.jpg

What the HECK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

But even still within a short period of time the game could've been better planned. Dunno if it's Daishi's/Namco's idea but having Elysium and Kilik is just plain sloppy.

Bottom line is if its just for the Vita and other mobile devices then I'll be disappointed; I rather have both console version and mobile version.

Elysium and Kilik weren't really the problem, it was they left them to last and trolled everyone.

Sorry i sometimes lose track with the Alexandra family.
PS.: Sorry i also forgot Rock.

No you mean sorry you forgot Hwang.

In order of likelihood, IMO:

1. Card game for iOS
2. Vita version of SC5
3. Something awesome

Praying for #3 lol

Edit: Oh there's also the possibility of some F2P coin scam bullshit like TR...

I think it might be a F2P version like Tekken revolution (I hope not).

I hope it's an update for PS360, and a Vita version along side them (with PS3 crossplay).

Sadly, I could see a card game as well (I am not really feeling tekken card tournament).

I looked at the Action/Adventure and The Programme Link - and saw nothing about Soul Calibur in any shape or form.....

Highly theoretically, Harada is talking about the state of fighting games in general, and that could mean that Soul Calibur would get a "surprise announcement." After all, the panel isn't called "Namco Bandai Games Presents the Future of Tekken," it's called the future of fighting games.

However, it doesn't seem like the venue for it. And if Soul Calibur does get some kind of big reveal or discussion there, then it would be a definitive sign of just how far the Soul Calibur franchise has fallen from SC4 to today; the message would essentially be saying Tekken is the only fighting game franchise they have that deserves to be name-checked for one of the panels, and the only fighting game franchise the company has with a director that deserves to be named and announced as taking part in a panel.

The inside of your head must be a horrible and scary place.

I was at comic-con a few years ago when SCV was a major topic. I was there with Daishi and Dago and talked to them extensivly about SC. And the result was a successful SCV. Rather you want to accept that or not. SCV was a success for them.

SO stop being all negative and lets just wait and see. So far you predictions are just mindless banter and hate that belongs else where.

The inside of your head must be a horrible and scary place.

I was at comic-con a few years ago when SCV was a major topic. I was there with Daishi and Dago and talked to them extensivly about SC. And the result was a successful SCV. Rather you want to accept that or not. SCV was a success for them.

SO stop being all negative and lets just wait and see. So far you predictions are just mindless banter and hate that belongs else where.

My head is filled with spiders and bees. SPIDERS AND BEES. Do you want to be attacked by spiders and bees? I think not.

Also your reply is strange, both because what you're replying to isn't long unlike previous posts (hence no need to "snip" it), and because the one you chose to reply to didn't call out SC5's "quality." The one you're griping about this time merely pointed out that a reveal or big discussion about a new Soul Calibur there is highly unlikely, but that if it happened, it would be a bad sign for the state of the franchise.

Which is true. No matter how you slice it, the panel lists only Harada and only Tekken out of Namco's fighting game properties; it says nothing about Soul Calibur or Daishi. If either of the latter two do get involved in that panel heavily, the message sent is that Namco's estimation of them is so low that they don't deserve to be recognized as a meaningful part of the panel in their own right, that they're merely an afterthought to Tekken. I'd be noting the exact same thing even if I had liked what happened with SC5. The only difference is that I'd be possibly complaining about it rather than simply observing it.

Which is true. No matter how you slice it, the panel lists only Harada and only Tekken out of Namco's fighting game properties; it says nothing about Soul Calibur or Daishi. If either of the latter two do get involved in that panel heavily, the message sent is that Namco's estimation of them is so low that they don't deserve to be recognized as a meaningful part of the panel in their own right, merely footnotes in the fighting game scene. I'd be noting the exact same thing even if I had liked what happened with SC5.

If Soul Calibur is losing popularity with Namco, then you're partly responsible for that.
By actively choosing not to buy SCV (for reasons you've stated and aren't relevant to this specific topic), you've withheld a sale of the game, thus devaluing the series in Namco's eyes.
However small your impact may be, it's still an impact.
So instead of crying about some particular aspects of a game you dislike, support the features you DO like. Think of it like raising a child - Would you be more willing to give the respectful, well behaved child the thing it's asked for, or the mourngy stubborn little toerag the things it's howling for? (I'm not comparing you to a screaming infant by the way, it's must a metaphor).

The one you're griping about this time merely pointed out that a reveal or big discussion about a new Soul Calibur there is highly unlikely, but that if it happened, it would be a bad sign for the state of the franchise.

WHAT? How the fuck do you figure? There is no such thing as "bad publicity".

wait wait wait....nevermind. I suddenly dont care what you are talking about.I forgot I have an "ignore" button. Ima use it.

Back