Maxi General Q&A

The easiest way for me to do this is to just take the actual posts from this thread and move them to the new thread im gonna make. So if yall start seeing your posts dissapear from this thread, rest assured that they were just moved to the new one. I still am gonna let everyone look at it, read it and make changes if needed before I send it

HRD

Guys something else i noticed about SC2: style RO B, it air juggles instead of a SC4: style RO B knockdown into the RC B. i would rather have the SC4 knockdown properties instead of the air Juggle with next hit Lo.

JUST SO U ALL KNOW

Ok so here it is.....http://8wayrun.com/threads/maxi-suggestions-for-sc5.8150/

So in turn by making this thread, I would just move posts from this thread over to the new one. Well I didnt realize 2 things.

1 each thread you merge to a new one, gets sorted by date. So the list is in order by date. Not of anyones preference.

2 it really makes this thread kinda fucked up looking. It says bubbles made the thread back in dec, but really I made it back then....whatever....sorry its fucked up, but its important to me that I get a message to the production team to here what we have to say.

So everyone please.....read it over, make sure you dont wanna add anything, take away anything whatever. Im still gonna wait a few more days before I send it to give people enough time to see it. Please lemme know asap for any changes.

In the meantime, Ima try and straighten out this thread cuz now its ugly!!

HRD

is everyone ok with what ZOMBIEBEAR666 wrote?
most KCD and Hotnikkels are just discussions??/
Proof read people dont send Insults/words like Fucking, Crap, to the guys at DEv. HRD

How else is ok with SC5: 1A being SCIII 2A+B. SC4: CROUCHING 1A, B would still be in the game????

Ok so here it is.....http://8wayrun.com/threads/maxi-suggestions-for-sc5.8150/

So in turn by making this thread, I would just move posts from this thread over to the new one. Well I didnt realize 2 things.

1 each thread you merge to a new one, gets sorted by date. So the list is in order by date. Not of anyones preference.

2 it really makes this thread kinda fucked up looking. It says bubbles made the thread back in dec, but really I made it back then....whatever....sorry its fucked up, but its important to me that I get a message to the production team to here what we have to say.

So everyone please.....read it over, make sure you dont wanna add anything, take away anything whatever. Im still gonna wait a few more days before I send it to give people enough time to see it. Please lemme know asap for any changes.

In the meantime, Ima try and straighten out this thread cuz now its ugly!!

HRD

My SCV Maxi changes post is not in that thread yet. :(

ok due to the san diego "blackout" last night, I couldnt make any changes (obviously)

So yall have till 6:00pm (cali time) on sunday to make any changes, add things or whatever, cuz come monday morning.....Im sending that shit!!

@Jag....sorry I missed your homes. I will be sure and add those in....marginals to....lol

EDIT: Ok Jag i put urs up. check it out and make sure theres nothing you wanna add.

HRD

Re-written:
-SC2's 2or8 bA,A,B
-Maybe the old SC kB command series can return = SC4's RO K
-SC3’s *22_88B+K for the 8 way input TC. *= SC4's 236K
-Since classic LO K was shown, I guess they can have A+B+K (or any other viable command) during any loop stance, to be Maxi's SC4 LO K.
-If SC5 were to bring back the move (SC4's 44A,B), the first hit could have an auto Guard Impact. ??A new move for a 44A,K variation could have the final hit to be LI K??
-Input for 66B and 6B,B,B I think should be switched. (if Dragon Steel were to become 6B with the same stance G-Cancel and push back on block (no added nerfs or buffs) and SCIV’s 6B,B,B to be changed to 66B,B,B.)

-If anyone cared about SCIV’s BB string, DustbusterGF had suggested if both strings are to be present, that the SC3 string command would be BB; with the SC4 string command to be a charged down B.
Edit: Why not have Max have his 2*8A+K step have a TC that can dodge the most common AA frame speed attacks amongst the characters? (dodging both hits)

all right guys, I see i have some more posts to put in the other thread. Yall have till bout 10pm cali time tonight to make changes, add things subtract things etc...

Been busy putting an engine in my car this weekend so I havent messed with it a whole lot. But ill be making more changes here in the next few hours

Thank you all for coming together to do this. Im sure we are bound to have the best maxi to date!!

HRD

Dustbuster you got your wish. It looks like BL A is the new 3A. It really made sense to have it there and i must say im excited. Must watch video again.

Looks like LI B now goes to maxi's right instead of left. He is about to do it at .48 but gets hit out of it. He does it out of an A+K sidewinder. Maybe you can pick which side it steps?

RO B on CH gives a stun that makes them drop straight down instead of knocking them back and the guy was doing RC AB and it looked guaranteed which means LO BK should be to. Idk why he wouldnt do it.

BL B is now his BT B+K.

On the cheat sheet of the guys playing you see maxi's critical edge and brave edge moves. One is XXX+RT which since on xbox is AAA+RT, another is YYYB which seems to me B RO B LO BK

new maxi gameplay.....havent even watched it yet but here ya go

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/14/soulcalibur-v-siegfried-vs-maxi?objectid=108063

we got ourselves old RO B with tech step...sick
and SC2 3B

that maxi player sucked ass. but lets hope for more

HRD

Saw it and nearly shed a tear! Finally a good!? Maxi is back! Oh my, i missed mah Maxi. :)

And now in this video, it is clear that RC A is no longer tiger pounce... Come on SCV 66A of Maxi... You know what i want from YOU!!

Back