Maxi General Q&A

@Dustbuster
adding 3 more stances would be overly complicated IMO. He is already super unsafe and adding more stances to the 6 he already has would be just a cluster fuck. I want saftey. Maybe not many faster frames persay....but just overall saftey!! Gimme an AA and a BB that is i13 or i14 and safe on block, and just a general saftey buff all around.

Make Maxi tourney competative instead of a tourney joke! If not, Ima brush up on my odd noises and shit talkin so I can get into my opps head when we fight! Mind games seems all I have atm!!

HRD

lol i dont care about safety first:), if i cared about tours that much i would be using cass or mitsu. any character that is poke friendly. :)showmanship first:). is it weird that i have more respect for people that can woop me with voldo, lizardman, sesuka, taki, talim because thoses characters have to fight and not survive/rely on safe poking.

i want new stances i deserve new stances:)... if no new stances... just make All PSLs have auto A Gi Props or better yeah amys command Gi properties. make him unpokeable(unstoppable) while looping:)
basic li ro lo bl rc boring need more, need more, add a back stance namco.

lol i dont care about safety first:), if i cared about tours that much i would be using cass or mitsu. any character that is poke friendly. :)showmanship first:). is it weird that i have more respect for people that can woop me with voldo, lizardman, sesuka, taki, talim because thoses characters have to fight and not survive/rely on safe poking.

i want new stances i deserve new stances:)... if no new stances... just make All PSLs have auto A Gi Props or better yeah amys command Gi properties. make him unpokeable(unstoppable) while looping:)
basic lo li ro lo bl rc boring need more, need more, add a back stance namco.
U shall have no say in the matter because you suck so much dick -_-...

I have to go with HRD on this one. Maxi is already a complex character, what he needs is to be safer and a little faster + damage buffs.

I really want to focus on Maxi in the next SC... But without certain buffs... No, just no.

Reactions: HRD
Solid basics just sound like better frames for old stuff, i need options to keep me interested
Ro a, b, k -- Ro is soild. always want to be in this stance
Li a, b, k -- the only reason to be in this stance is for Li B, Li K needs to guardcrush or chargeable.
BL a, b, kk -- Love Bl A. Bl K,k is solid but options would be nice Bl K, B+KGi if blocked(but backstep is just fine if blocked)
Lo a, b, k -- Lo A, K never changed. Lo A into Bl A option
Rc a, b, k -- Rc is slow Rc A makes it a useable stance. maybe they should switch Rc k back to 22kk just for speed
To me Solid basics are single striking moves, thats why i see 1A as a range a poke. its not a true low if it doesnt knockdown??
SC3 BB:)
3A should be unshakeable.
AA on hit/c-hit should let me psl6(Ro) into a,b,k for 5 hits(that fast). AA on just frame
Rc K should be 22K same properties
2K,B Nc on counterhit
6B,B,B all mids that would give maxi a poke game;)
66B use it more that 6A+B
6A+B if they dont change it back to Sc2 style just give it better forced movement on block or puts him in Ro
K input should knockdown
33K counterhit fine.
Fury tracking fix
B+KGi K needs to trip

whats psl6? K should KD?? Really?

Im talking bout better tools in order to get into those stances and use them effectivly. Right now maxi lacks the basic tools to be competative. If they were to add 3 more stances it would just add to the 50/50 guessing bullshit that is maxi now!!

You do have some good ones tho.
Fury tracking needs to be fixed
the idea of LI K being chargable sounds kinda good...still iffy tho
I like making RC K going back to 22K input

HRD

psl6 ohh, i mean "psl1" forward. AA (6)intoRo a,b,k
k input knockdown..im just being greedy. standing k is a move i dont use. standing K should be switch to 33k.
moves i dont like using A+G, B+G, A+B(abuseable), 6A+B, WR A(damages good), 8B/9B, WR K.
Yes adding 3 more stances would make things crazy, then they better increase his options dramatically
Add only A+K 8waywalk would be a big deal.

how the hell is A+B abusable?

Maybe he meant punishable? For that move to be good again it needs to have SC2 properties. Meaning NC, and more pushout on block. It should still be punishable but it should at least put the opponent out of normal BB range.

Maybe he meant punishable? For that move to be good again it needs to have SC2 properties. Meaning NC, and more pushout on block. It should still be punishable but it should at least put the opponent out of normal BB range.

whatever its still ugly looking i hate the way it looks

I would like PSL 4 and 5 to have to have faster frames and evade more stuff. Not kidding though I kinda like psl 4 now grants me more success then
WL after say 6A blocked RO B blocked 4B LO B blocked also great after 33Ab blocked. Its the PSL that goes to RO that evades the most for some reason cant remember if thats psl 4 or 5.

I unno yeah PSL 4 and 5 could give more frames but they already evade some horis I like the hit boxes how they are now

RAndom: what if 33A had a low option. same animation only he fakes high and goes low. A hit property like his old, "while landing A" use to be.
Example: 33,2A or 33,A2

will be useless unless crazy fast (which it won't be cuz it's a fake), 33A is high and opponents won't mind ducking it. The best fakes are mid<->low

I support any changes that strengthen Maxi's loop game while not allowing him to go back to the lame 2A, BB, Step-G style that was so effective in SC2. What the point of him even having loops if all your going to do is poke.

-Idle

Edit: Also he needs the "Fat Elvis" costume. You know, 70's Elvis, lol.

I support any changes that strengthen Maxi's loop game while not allowing him to go back to the lame 2A, BB, Step-G style that was so effective in SC2. What the point of him even having loops if all your going to do is poke.

Wow Someone that gets it:)Lol...
If i wanted to poke fight seriously i would main Cass
If i wanted to poke fight high damage i would main sopit
if i wanted to poke fight and get free damage i would us Yoshi
thats why i dont care about tours the best AAs and BBs characters just end up pokin and grabin.. fiasco :) i did that style of fighting in SC2 with maxis WR A and 2A/1K abuse.

Back