Maxi General Q&A

Im sorry, that all sounds wack to mE
Best Stance moves: Rc A, Ro A or K, BL KK, Lo B or A. Li B or BG.

swap BL A and RC A. WHAT..do you play maxi Rc sucks, the only reason to use that stance is the summersult.
AA has more range than Bl A. that shit would be Gied everytime.
[AA Rc 3A sounds better..AA into RcA[3A].only if they increase Rc K speed ]

RC A being 66A sounds better, more so if RC k is made into 22KK [speed up Rc] freeing up SC2 style 66A summersult to fuck up steppers;P

make WL A its old command 2A+B. Confused While landing 2A+B?????? a low hit im gueesin???

increase RO Bs speed by 1 frame and make it unshakeable on NH. ???? No need just Bring back SC2 4A+K and his fine. [evade]
3A should be unshakeable and crumble stun like mitsu. [SC2 4A+K] would make 3A a bait move on block:) [evade]

...................................................:)Im a Genius:)...................................................
:sc2maxi1:Hell why not, 3A being BLA that would freeup and bring back SC2 [Serpants bind :(6)::bA::A::B:NC:):):)] and be a Loop/stance Starter like 3B:):):sc2maxi2:
SC5 Maxi
if - Rc A was SC4 66A, Rc K was SC4 22KK, 3A was SC4 BL A.
RO A, K.
RO A, A. The second Ro A input Being Sc4 3A
SC5 3A = BL A loop/stance-starter or BL A, [:A::A::B:][NC]Serpents Bind.
.................................................................................................................

RO K should be an unsafe mid.????? :0Lol.....:)Jesus do you even like maxi:)

What about grab moves that do little damage but leave maxi in certain stance.
Example: 66A+G that knees opponent in the gut and leave maxi in BL stance
66B+G being a command grab like talims or kiliks [B+KGi having command grab option]
44B+G goes the regular B+G damage without the over the backslam leaving maxis back to opponent for low-swipe and reverse blow mixes.
who wants a back grab Bruce Lee choke.... i do.:)
1.RC needs a CH fisher more then BL. RC needs something to make you not want to attack BL A would fill this gap, BL needs a threatening mid
2.Im talking about wavering light A not while landing sorry
3.screw everything about SC2 its a terrible game and I really don't get why everyone has a hardon for it, I don't know what 4A+K is because SC2 is terrible so I'm not going to argue that point.
4.yeah LO K should be an unsafe mid because against people that don't suck LO K is terrible because it gets ducked and you get back thrown.
Right now LO K is so useless against people who know maxi and is nothing more then a gimmick

WwwHaaAT
images
You lost me on #3. Your definitely not a Maxi player So you wIn. SC2 4A+K [Maxis best evade] is an A+K Jump backwards leaving you in Li Stance. Think of it as Mistu Pullback/stepback stab/poke Move only betterrr.

#1 i understand CH fishing in RC would be great but Rc A being BL A is insanely bad. Unless your thinking three hit NC; and, thats never going to happen. [A, A, into BL A = Gied.] high, high into mid. Well whatever Rc K would have to be super awesome to make Rc A being BL A viable.

#4 yeah i have no clue what to do with LO K i would love it, if it was standard 66Klol. Well if Lo K Was a kind of juggle kick like 11k or whilelanding/jump K that would be nice.

I main maxi in tourneys since my main is banned
yes BL A needs to have 3 hit NC status and more range there is no justification for it being so bad.
-Its madly unsafe
-the shittiest range ever
-leads into a stance with no mix ups(basically kills your momentum unless you can get them to block LI (B))
-linear

I don't see the problem with with making it combo into LI AA

P.S. SC2 is terrible, If you think everyone having the equivalent to SC3 X 66A+Bg is good.....well....I really don't know what to say

Reactions: HRD
To be fair, if there was a safe mid-low mixup for BL Kicks maxi would whore that stance, though I agree there should be 3 hit nc and it should track both sides. I don't personally think safety is justified though =\

swap BL A and RC A. WHAT..do you play maxi Rc sucks, the only reason to use that stance is the summersult.
AA has more range than Bl A. that shit would be Gied everytime.
[AA Rc 3A sounds better..AA into RcA[3A].only if they increase Rc K speed ]

RC A being 66A sounds better, more so if RC k is made into 22KK [speed up Rc] freeing up SC2 style 66A summersult to fuck up steppers;P
SC5 Maxi
if - Rc A was SC4 66A, Rc K was SC4 22KK, 3A was SC4 BL A.

I really miss RCA being 66A like it was in SCII and SCIII RCKK and 22/88KKK. Damn...

To be fair, if there was a safe mid-low mixup for BL Kicks maxi would whore that stance, though I agree there should be 3 hit nc and it should track both sides. I don't personally think safety is justified though =\
yeah it shouldn't be safe but it should be better then absolute trash

Hmm honestly Maxi hasn't been good at all since SC1. 2A+B was his saving grace in SC3 though. I honestly don't care if he's great or what not, as long as he still has manly shit, and could compete. I want shit to be balanced, so I can compete with every character i choose.

This x100,000,00. SC1 was the craziest one and it was also the most fun (to me at least) of the SC games.

I still say at a minimum Maxi needs frame advantage during stance when moves that end in a stance are blocked, at least in the majority of cases. Making it risky to interrupt Maxi during a stance is the entire point of giving him stances to begin with. Frame advantage, in essence, is what he gains in exchange for not being able to block. When you remove that, all he has left to make stances anything but useless is a gimmicky auto-GI that doesn't even always work the way it's supposed to.

But what I'm really trying to say is that for Maxi (or whoever replaces him) to be good in SC5, the game will probably have to be nothing like SC4.

well it just doesnt seem realistic to have a 3 hit AAA Nc, plus that just sounds like a masher dream move. high,high,mid that stops all opponent steps. that means on counter hit your getting a free li k. thats not going to happen. But sure why not wish:)

well it just doesnt seem realistic to have a 3 hit AAA Nc, plus that just sounds like a masher dream move. high,high,mid that stops all opponent steps. that means on counter hit your getting a free li k. thats not going to happen. But sure why not wish:)

not realistic???? are you kidding. "Pot calling the kettle black" right there homes. You are the one that wants this loop-tastic maxi just so you can show off and look all fancy and shit, while the rest of us want better basics, frame advantage etc, so we can actually compete with the higher tiers. a 3 hit AAA that stops step would be fantastic for a NC. Let the mashers dream if they want to, you can mash ur little buttons in your ranked matches while the rest of us are gonna make dollas playing in real tournies!!

HRD

not realistic???? are you kidding. "Pot calling the kettle black" right there homes. You are the one that wants this loop-tastic maxi just so you can show off and look all fancy and shit, while the rest of us want better basics, frame advantage etc, so we can actually compete with the higher tiers. a 3 hit AAA that stops step would be fantastic for a NC. Let the mashers dream if they want to, you can mash ur little buttons in your ranked matches while the rest of us are gonna make dollas playing in real tournies!!

HRD
Agreed X1 000 000

its not flaming its being a self sure asshole
Hey, I never post when sober - I occasionally have bouts of random dickishness, don't take them seriously man! :)

im seriously thinking SC4 BL A be SC5 3A because it brings back serpents bind Nc and its safer plus realistic. that way RC can be anything, anything new:) any good basic pokes, AA and BB would boost maxi tier, more so pokes that stun[SC3 BB].

Back