Most useless move

I dont know all of the moves, but I know some of them turn into taunts or something.

I apologize for not using Yoshimitsu.

Well trust me, only one move from that list is completely useless (so far). Some are not too too great, but they are all still generally useful in some situations. Some of them are the best moves he has IMO.

Probably that little number where Raph turns red or whatever... I really don't know, the next one would probably be that scary face that Yoshi does. I know it branches into other moves, but by itself it is just ridiculous.

You are all wrong! It's Tira's JS B+K.

She is vulnerable for about a billion frames to attacks above 20 damage!
She absorbs attacks below 20 damage but only if these attacks don't have stun or knockdown property! Well sounds cool but the absorb animation is bugged so you receive amplified instead of lowered damage. After hitting her with let's say AA during the animation you can additionally step around her while she desperatly waits for her aGI to be activiated and do a backthrow.

Oh yeah here's a proof of how bad it actually is:

0_0 how does maxi do that much dmg.

I like Zas's pimp hand for some purposes...With training it can fend off any body attack. I've practiced enough to where I can pimp hand Voldo's CR unblockable into nothing. It can also be used to knock NM out of stance. While its a shitty move its still pretty cool for the...hmm I don't know how to describe it exactly but the fact that he can extend his hand and stop a flaming katar stab through the air. I'll sometimes use it against poor Astaroth's who bullrush at point blank range(mostly only to my friend) or to knock maxi out of stance.

raph teleport on a godlike player could be great it make whiff attack for 4 frames lulz....

most useless:
Raph 66A+B,G
-2 without cancel -30 maybe with cancel lol

/end thread

actually yes raph teleport is useless

even if you make someone whiff its still unsafe lol

and the 66A+B g cancel is good for lag tactics so its not useless......

actually yes raph teleport is useless

even if you make someone whiff its still unsafe lol

and the 66A+B g cancel is good for lag tactics so its not useless......

too unsafe even for a 3 bar connection no way it cannot be used for a lag tactic

I'm gonna go with Astaroth's D,DF,F,B+K. Forgot the name but it looks like a golf swing. It does huge damage and sets you up for an air throw but is there ever a reliable way to hit with it with how long it takes to power up?

nightmares

b+k b,A

lol

huh? NSS bA is easily one of Nightmare's most useful moves.

It has evasion properties (step to his right)
Its fairly fast
JF version does like 40ish damage
Rings out to the right
Combo ender after 3,CH GS , NSS A (far hit)
not to mention it gets upgraded with guard break when soul charged

Looking at Cervantes' movelist- I've discovered Ak is a decent move on hit, but on block you
re at no advantage. I like it, but it's so usless a lot of the time.

Back