[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Because someone had to...

looks like i wont be headed to the sf gathering today. ill keep a lookout for one at Krayzie's if he has one. could i get some info on the guys from dvc or let them know id be interested in meeting them. thanks. hope u guys have a good session today. NorCal Power Rawr!

GGs again to everybody who came today. GGs to Brian (I can't even touch your cervy lol) and Alex (thanks for showing some of the characters I havn't really seen yet).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta finish those 4 boxes of chinese food, and convert daniel-san's crane-stance into an animated GIF. =)

Anything going on tomorrow? I don't feel like studying for too long. My brain's already melted...and ONLINE PLAY SUCKS.

I'd be down for something today ~ can also glad to hear CF will be back in action in the near future =)

-Manta-

Heyas everyone :)

www.caliburforum.com is back up. The database if fully uploaded and our team is just making sure everything is in order.

The best thing about this entire thing is that www.caliburforum.com is now on its own server. So issues of lag or it just peace'n the fuck out are things of the past.

The team is scheduled to have another update at 4pm today. So we will keep everyone posted.

Your cf.com admin,
Philip

GGs guys! I had you on the throw, Brian! nah i couldn't touch your "pirate guy" lol.

we should all have jeff as our new avatars...because he wasnt SCARED! admire the crane stance!

crane.gif

halpmemiyagi.gif

:sc2yos2:

lol, check out that kick ass avatar! GG to everyone who came out, hope you guys can make it to the next gathering... Hopefully with more win posing bets. lol.

My post at CF.com pasted over so show my personal decision.

Not to be a dick, but im migrating over to 8wayrun and I'm not going to check the norcal thread here anymore at all. The only thing I will have to do (with regret) is sometimes check the soul arena forums for new info on Hilde. Other than that I'm done with this site, these people are jokes.

I agree with Cedric....this place is just better in every way. Damn, CF.com going down and forcing me to come here was the best thing to ever happen. Plus, without this place we wouldn't see that kick ass win pose by Nyawu. Who the hell is that anyway short clip doing crane stance anyway, is that Jeff? I love the 'a boom!' at the end of that.

=P Yeah. He lost the "Loser does winpose (crane stance in this case)" bet against alex. Most intense first to 3 I'v ever seen.

I tried a bit of it myself later, that shit makes your leg numb lol

if anyone was wondering how jeff lost...

i'll take off the embedding if it's too laggy.

Reminding the usuals that our Tues gathering this week will start at 1pm, and end early at 6pm due to midterms. =P

Nyawu: Okay, Jeff and I will probably be there. I'll see about coming around 4 or something though... Gotta do some studying for midterms too. Well, see you there!

EDIT: lol. I have to study some more for my midterms... So, I can't make it. D: But, definitely or Friday though. I think Jeff is off doing something too... Hope things are going good over there.

Back