[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

gay

Does anyone have Krayzie's number or hit him up on AIM? New player in the area, trying to get games in. Someone pick up a phone. I can only do so much.

Michael.

[Northern California] Genver RUNS these street

Yeah I hope you guys don't let sf4 get a bigger turnout

Jinmaster: I'll be on vacation for the next 4 weeks so no rush. Let's just figure out a good time for the other NorCal players to have a gathering cuz honestly if you come to play just me you'll be thoroughly disappointed that we'll be playing Rock Band or dominoes the entire time instead of SC4 lol. Maybe you can ride with someone to the tournament this Sunday in Sacramento? I'd offer but I'm not 100% sure if I'm going yet.

...cuz honestly if you come to play just me you'll be thoroughly disappointed that we'll be playing Rock Band or dominoes the entire time instead of SC4 lol.
How can you be disappointed playing Rock Band?

Well I'm sure Jinmaster would come over expecting to play SC4 lol, not rockband.

lol, well SFSU is starting up next week, so I think weeklies might still come up if any one is interested. But, I guess other than the Elk Grove tournament, nothing else is really happening?

Rockband sounds fun though... Maybe I should get to know Aqualung more before I judge him, 'cause he's Krayzie's friend, LOL.

Alright, I'm back! SFSU gatherings, woo~. Now, I got some people's response back for days they're free, but not all. For those who are coming, please post here on which day you'd like the gatherings to be.

People's answers so far:
Billy and his bro - "i guess any days? it's too early to tell really...fridays might be a 50/50 for the both of us. Weekdays might be ok...but yeah. "
ABI and Kura - " I just got a hold of Kura's schedule and it looks like he'll be okay with any day of the week. I can't do Mondays, Tuesdays, Saturdays, and sometimes Thursdays, but any other day is fine."

As for my new address: 59 Tapia. Basically Down holloway ave from my old place some more.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...29,-122.478461&spn=0.006925,0.006931&t=h&z=17

"B" is where my new apartment is.

EDIT:
Here's a Map (Copy/Paste into address bar, will update previous post too)
http://nyawuex.tripod.com/address/index.album/map?i=0&s=1

Parking is along Font, and maybe Holloway. We'll prob be meeting on weekends so unlimited parking then, otherwise for weekdays it's 1 hour parking. (Take BART?)

Sac tournament tomorrow. I'd like a head count for who's going so if I should go myself or not.

Sunday's never usually a good day for me, so I can't make it either ~

I've honestly got a KRN BBQ!!1! to go to. Definitely next time though =)

-Manta-

Back