[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Jeff's new title is the Tsunekawa Rapist. LOL. At least in SF4. Muahaha

That doesn't work. I never MMed him on SFIV and I beat him with Guile! Did he really rape Botsu or was it more like..3-5 or something? Why are you talking shit for him anyways? =/ I thought you were some SFIV pro, Steph! You should step up!

That doesn't work. I never MMed him on SFIV and I beat him with Guile! Did he really rape Botsu or was it more like..3-5 or something? Why are you talking shit for him anyways? =/ I thought you were some SFIV pro, Steph! You should step up!

Stephanie got beasted by me, with a perfect at the end! :p

Jeff is pretty solid in SF4, I want to play some more next time at Krayzie's.

Hey, ask Botsu the score, lol. He'll be silent. Aha hahaha. Why talking shit huh Hajime? I'm pretty sure both you and Botsu started it first, ah ha hah. :P I am going to! It'll just... take time. D:

Jeff says you better shut up or else he'll eat wanpo, aha ha. Ohhh, you twooo. :/

Alex: Jeff says your mom sucks.

Steph, you got wrecked in sf4 and you are talking shit for Jeff? You should be more concerned about yourself :P

Ah, I see. Do you have a PS3 or do you just stick to 360?

I just stick to 360. I really haven't found a reason to get a PS3 yet. The only recent game I want to play on it (that I can think of) is Fat Princess.

Gotta see if Cameron will play again.

So, nobody feeling this sat? Speak up now, or I'll just spend the day with Demon's Souls. =D

edit: Billy if you're reading this, come this time!

What we need is more Rock Band Competitions at Krazyies. :P
Let's make teams and compete!
Also,I'm planning on coming in November and December for winter break! ^__^

What we need is more Rock Band Competitions at Krazyies. :P
Let's make teams and compete!
Also,I'm planning on coming in November and December for winter break! ^__^

November and December, sounds great! Maybe on those days I'll fire up the BBQ, get stocked on alcohol, break out the plastic instruments and have a grand ol' gathering with SC4 and rockband.

Oh and as for Saturday I might be down too, been awhile since I went to someone else's place for a gathering. Wu I can catch the BART to your place, right? That will be the highlight of my day, lol.

:O Rock Band?
You guys played it after Wingstop? Cus Panda & I left =(
Awwww dang! Yeah we rocked out back at Krayzies after Wingstop, next time yall gotta stick around!

November and December, sounds great! Maybe on those days I'll fire up the BBQ, get stocked on alcohol, break out the plastic instruments and have a grand ol' gathering with SC4 and rockband.
Awww dayum! Sounds tight! :D
Crank dat Tenacious D!!! :D

Uber1337: Yay! Also, would it be cool if you brought your PS3 again? It really helped out last time.

Krayzie: Yeah, you can take the bart to say... daly city station, then near the exit before you leave the station, there's a free muni ticket dispenser. Use that for the 28 heading towards SFSU and you're good.

http://nyawuex.tripod.com/address/index.album/map?i=0&s=1

There's the walking map from the bus stop to my place. Call me (or anybody else you know is there if you can't reach me) if you get lost walking somehow. =P Oh, if you want to drink, you should prob bring your own... I totally don't drink so I have nothing in stock lol. I will be ordering food for everyone though, so dinner's taken care of.

The rest of you: Come play. As usual, it starts at around 3~4, so come on in anytime during then and after.

I might be down for Saturday, I got some business in the City later that day anyways. As for Krayzie using his BBQ, we all know that thing is just for show.

This might be odd to ask, but does anyone have a couch to sleep on for two days next week? There's a career fair I would like to go to in Burlingame on Tuesday.

Great fun on Saturday guys! Thanks to Krayzie for hosting!

I've been hammered at work this week; I'll try to get what few vids posted as soon as I can.

There was some lighting issues on a lot of them though. I will need to fix that for next time.

me

Today lets do a single elim tournament, jtyme take all.

Lol, just saw this. Maybe at the next norcal gathering. =P

Anyways, I hope all of you guys had some good games today. Even though I got the worse beat down so far this semester today, it was pretty fun playing vs everybody's characters (that I never usually get to play).

Thanks to uber1337 for helping out with the 2nd ps3 once again (and the beer!), and thanks to ppl who had to take the hour+ trip all the way to SFSU, glad you guys made it.

Oh, and I'll have the one money match up on youtube soon.

PS: Damn it Genver wtf are you. And BILLYPATCHES, everybody wanted to play you (KrayzieCD lol). SoraKy stop banging spaniards and come back to play calibur.

Back