[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

me

Lol, just saw this. Maybe at the next norcal gathering. =P

Anyways, I hope all of you guys had some good games today. Even though I got the worse beat down so far this semester today, it was pretty fun playing vs everybody's characters (that I never usually get to play).

Thanks to uber1337 for helping out with the 2nd ps3 once again (and the beer!), and thanks to ppl who had to take the hour+ trip all the way to SFSU, glad you guys made it.

Oh, and I'll have the one money match up on youtube soon.

PS: Damn it Genver wtf are you. And BILLYPATCHES, everybody wanted to play you (KrayzieCD lol). SoraKy stop banging spaniards and come back to play calibur.

Soraky banging spaniards?? Nice job buddy, if the choice was banging some phat ass spanish woman or playing Calibur I'm glad you made the right choice and we didn't see u at Wu's place! Soraky fuckin with dem mexicans, eh?

There's the MM match link. *goes off to finish off the midterm stuff he's been avoiding the whole week*

me

Soraky banging spaniards?? Nice job buddy, if the choice was banging some phat ass spanish woman or playing Calibur I'm glad you made the right choice and we didn't see u at Wu's place! Soraky fuckin with dem mexicans, eh?

Well I don't think he is, it was just a reference to the fact he is in Spain for school. Also I doubt there are many Mexicans there.

me

Well I don't think he is, it was just a reference to the fact he is in Spain for school. Also I doubt there are many Mexicans there.

Didn't know Soraky was in Spain for school. But still, have faith, he could be bangin some Spaniards out there. Might be paying money for it, but still.

Does anyone ever travel to the valley?? i live in modesto and id b more than happy to host something at my house.... SC, beer pong, and bbq...

Botsu lives in Stockton, but hasn't really played serious SCIV in a while. It's likely he can still give you a run, though. Don't know of too many other people in your area, unfortunately.

me

Didn't know Soraky was in Spain for school. But still, have faith, he could be bangin some Spaniards out there. Might be paying money for it, but still.

FYI:

1. 99.99% of Spain girls are HOT. Not even exagerrating. Everywhere you look you see a 10. Let's just say the view here is fantastic and THEN some.

2. No Mexicans here. Hell, a good deal of them don't even know what tacos are. o.O (Oddly enough, shawarmas are -huge- here)

3. I plan to bang Spaniards. Most definitely. :) And heeeellll no I'm not paying for that shit. XD

me

PS: Damn it Genver wtf are you. And BILLYPATCHES, everybody wanted to play you (KrayzieCD lol). SoraKy stop banging spaniards and come back to play calibur.

Prepping for SATs on sat and su + AP hw = insane lack of time :/ I have no idea when i can go and play calibur.

Jeff just called me with the news. I didn't know Nnamdi very well, but I could tell he was a great guy from the times I saw him at Krayzie's place. Totally fucking gutted about this. I'm extremely sorry, everyone.

Back