[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Come & Ride the Mantis C

Expect lots of people doing the crane stance on top of chairs, crying out for Mr. Miyagi. I swear, Karate Kid is ridiculous. 80's movies, yo. xD

so i'm confused. Are there regionals happening in nor cal, or is the only one gonna be in san diego?

Best of luck to everyone at nationals!

Norcal represent, gogo~! ;3

-ASZ

so i'm confused. Are there regionals happening in nor cal, or is the only one gonna be in san diego?

Regionals are happening right here in NorCal at my apt, and this coming weekend as a matter of fact. There's a thread in the nationals circuit section of these forums, read there for more info. We will also have so guests from SoCal so you guys better be on top of your game. Don't look at me though, i'm already planning my trip to Colorado for their regional, lol.

Indeed. Good luck to all participants -- this will indeed be epic.

-Manta-

Holy crap this weekend for Regionals already? I doubt I'll be there. :/ Best of luck peeps.

Good luck to everyone! I totally would have went if I didn't have work.

My sword and shield breezies will be headed to Colorado with Krayzie! I'll definitely be stopping by later on though with some ugly beer!!

[Northern California] Because someone had to..

Hey. I live dead in the heart of Fair Oaks and I'd like to get some matches in. If you have PS3, I'm down to play online as well.

PM me and we'll set something up.

Im in south sac, the arcade scene is pretty much dead here maybe except for Davis since they got SF 4 but that's due to home version soon. Sac state closed down all their machines also only system rentals on TVs are available for play with rental now...

What day is good for everyone in Sacramento? Please give your input so we can figure out when the best day/time would be. Seems like there are plenty of people interested in playing in the area finally.

CRAP. *FACEPALM* I left my blue lunch box and orange water bottle at your house Krayzie... >__< If you can do me a big favor and just empty the lunch box food into the trash (so nothing ends up rotting lol), I'll pick it up sometime later... sorry about leaving random stuff at your place. =(

I also left some random shit at your house, there should be a metal cup with tea in it and also an uneaten hot pocket somewhere, sorry about that.

Back