Official Soulcalibur V 1.03 Patch Notes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin
The last patch, was just under a month ago and it already looks like we're getting another one this week! From talking with Namco Bandai, I was under the impression that the 1.02 patch added a few "network bugs" into the mix, and since Project Soul spent so much time bringing us the best online netcode ever, they were naturally upset about this.

Well it seems, in addition to fixing the new network issues, Namco has also included a list of various other fixes and balance changes. Be warned though, the patch notes I have been supplied with were completely in Japanese; so I'm doing my best to translate them.

Battle System Adjustments
  • 特定のタイミングでヴィオラ、ツヴァイの攻撃が相手からのダメージを無効化できていた現象について対処しました。
  • Attack phenomenon was addressed where Viola and Z.W.E.I. could reset the damage scaler.
Algol
  • 66A+B: 2段目の空中ヒット時に相手に与える効果を変更し、浮かせ状態の高さを低くしました。
  • :6::6::A+B: - Reduced the height of the launch state on the second hit.
Astaroth
  • 236236A+B+K(アギュル・セステムス): 前回の修正に加え、特殊なしゃがみ操作によっても回避される現象について対処しました。
  • :2::3::6::A+B+K: - Fixed a glitch where the opponent could 1-frame duck the command throw in certain states (such as back-turn)
Ivy
  • 236236A+B+K(流転せよ、奇なる運命): 前回の修正に加え、特殊なしゃがみ操作によっても回避される現象について対処しました。
  • :2::3::6::A+B+K: - Fixed a glitch where the opponent could 1-frame duck the command throw in certain states (such as back-turn)
Leixia
  • クリティカルエッジ: 技自体の硬直時間を増やしました。
  • :2::3::6::A+B+K: - Reduced the hit stun time on Leixia's critical edge so that she can no longer combo from it. (This probably prevents here from doing a critical edge into critical edge)
Mitsurugi
  • 236B(差踏岩戸割): 特定の条件で、通常の236Bと同等の攻撃発生で出せた現象について対処しました。
  • :2::3::6::B: - Glitch fixed... although I have no idea what that was.
Viola
  • オーブ設置時6B+K: ガード時に相手に与える効果を変更し、強制立ち状態にならないようにしました。
  • :6::B+K: - Changed the affect of a guarding opponent so that they are no longer forced to a standing position out of crouch.
  • クリティカルエッジ: ガード時に相手に与える効果を変更し、強制立ち状態にならないようにしました。
  • :2::3::6::A+B+K: - Changed the affect of a guarding opponent so that they are no longer forced to a standing position out of crouch.
Z.W.E.I.
  • 66A+B: 技自体の硬直時間を増やしました。
  • :6::6::A+B: - Recovery time of the move has been increased. Reduced the length of block stun for the opponent.

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to give my thoughts on a given situation now that I've become a Moderator..

You should be sorry that you're replying with sarcasm rather than actually addressing the point.

Why can't you "give your thoughts" in a more diplomatic tone ?

Its called having the last word lol
Btw HRD, i saw your nick in quickbattles but it was listed as japanese. Are you from japan or whats this all about?

thank you signia, because it takes logic to understand that this game is one of the better balanced games (as of late, still love SC1 :D)

Either way, back to the original point...man up, or quit playing. If you wanna be casual, then don't take the patches seriously. If you're a tournament player, go re-learn your character. Either way.....

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live streams

3 Viewers
Diabro420
Diabro420
FGC Fridays Warmup Session : SC6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member