[Ohio] Class is now in session

Good games to everyone up at Console Combat in Cleveland this past Sunday. It was a great time & a lot of fun playing matches with everyone I played against & chilling with everyone there as well.

Godspu: Yeah, we didn't get a chance to play or chill there at all my good sir. I'm planning on heading back up to Cleveland for the next Console Combat, so if you're there, we'll have to meet up & get some games in for sure. I was wanting to play you too, but we didn't get the chance to play during the tournament, & I was too busy with playing in the Tekken 6 tournament after the Soul Calibur 5 tournament, so I didn't have the chance to get any casual matches in against ya as well. Hopefully next time around that will happen.

Good news: I finished Psychology and I'm moving onto Microbiology (Epidemiology)
Bad news: Epidemiology is on Tuesdays and THURSDAYS, 6:30-9 pm. I can't come to Fight Nights for a while, and if I'm not mistaken, the next Arcade Legacy event is sometime in September (?)

If people gather on Saturdays, I could try coming. However, I'm waiting until the arcade opens up its Pop'n Music cabinet. Sluch, if you see people pounding colorful buttons like a maniac, please holler!~

i'll see you there then. you're going to assrape me though. i still haven't had enough experience vs viola to know what to do lol

Ragnarok: Good stuff on your progress in school there Ryan. That's awesome stuff indeed. It does suck though that your new classes take place during Fight Night at AL on Thursday, so you won't be there for awhile. Rocket Punch 3 is this weekend & we're having a SCV tournament there at AL on Saturday (July 7th), so hopefully you can make it there Ryan.

My buddy Micah (Micah_1 or Chamberjin) from Dayton, Ohio usually has gatherings for SCV once in awhile that I usually go to, so if he has one sometime soon in the near future, I'll hit ya up & let you know what's going on & how to get there. Not too shabby for you since you live a lot closer to Dayton than Cincinnati.

I was definitely planning on going back up to Cleveland for Console Combat for sure the next time they have one Ryan. They usually have those on the last weekend of the month & those always take place on a Sunday, so whenever the details get posted up for that, I'll hit ya up about that & see if you wanna go my good sir. It's a lot of fun & a lot of good comp up there as well.

Also, no news yet on the Pop'n Music game being put back up yet at Arcade Legacy, but once it does, I'll let you know for sure Ryan since you've been wanting to play that game again.

Godspu: Hells Yeah! I'll see ya up in Console Combat next time for sure since I'm planning on going up there again. Don't sweat Viola too much...especially if you're playing Ivy. In my honest opinion, I think she can hang very well in that match-up given what both characters can do. It'll be a lot of fun playing those matches for sure.

Hey Sluch, my dad said that he's fine with me hitching a ride with you. :)
The only question is, where in Dayton would we meet and what time?

Glad to hear you're able to go Ryan. I just checked out my work schedule, & I'll be off work both Saturday & Sunday, so I'm good to go as well.

I definitely want to head up to Cleveland sometime Saturday. Either late afternoon or early evening will be cool with me. I know a few other people were interested in going as well, so if they can make it also, that will make things pretty cheap in terms of gas & hotel cost for one night (Saturday night).

Reason why I want to head up the night before is because getting everyone rounded up & then heading up to Cleveland the day of the tournament (which is what I did last time) was very tiring & stressful (easily 5 hours of driving before the tournament on hardly any sleep & we barely made it on time before the SC5 tournament started). Going up the night before will make us better prepared, we'll be a lot more rested, & be less stressed out on making it there on time since we'll actually be up in Cleveland & can easily get to the venue without any real hassle.

Let me check with a few peeps to see if they can go & or are able to go. If they can, that will be great & a lot easier to go to this tournament in terms of cost. Once I find out the details Ryan, I'll hit ya up on your cell or PM you here on 8wayrun.

Regardless, my plan is in effect without a doubt that I'll be heading up there sometime Saturday night, get a hotel there, go to the tournament Sunday, then leave sometime Sunday night at a reasonable hour.

Hell, if anyone would want to chill with us on Saturday night as well & get some games in from around the Cleveland area, I'd be down with that for sure. If anyone from the Cleveland area wants to do that, just hit me up & let me know.

i'd love to get some games in saturday night if you're gonna be in cleveland.

i can also try and talk to someone about housing too if you don't want to get a hotel.

This sounds great to me Jansauer. I'll check my "conversations" here on 8wayrun & hit ya back up on there my good sir about Saturday night.

Also, ggs to TiZ in SC5 at AL on Thursday & ggs to Krono on Monday & Wednesday in SC5 last week.

Good games to Arkayne this past Tuesday in SC5. Can't wait to get some more SC5 in with peeps sometime soon.

Hey Sluch how you doing? Do you guys have events in Cinci the next couple of weeks? I think ill be back in about 2 weeks but Ill only be there for a week before going back to college.

What's happening Senzait? Good hearing from ya my good sir.

I'm doing well. I started a new job as of recently, which is pretty sweet, but what sucks is that my work schedule is kind of sporadic, so I haven't been getting out to the arcade & or tournaments as much as I would like, but I'm still playing whenever I get the chance.

We're still rocking out SC5 here pretty well in the Cincinnati, Dayton, & Northern Kentucky area. A decent amount of us still play the game & are doing some good work. As of recently, Ragnarok & I went up to Cleveland, Ohio for the last Console Combat. Ragnarok got 1st & I got 2nd, so we're still playing & trying to put some work in on this game.

Btw, if you get the chance bro, try to make it to Console Combat in Cleveland. I've been there twice & had a great time getting games in & chilling with everyone there each time. The next Console Combat is September 9th. I'm gonna try my best to make it there, so hopefully you can make it there as well bro.

In terms of stuff here in Cincinnati at AL, we haven't had any tournaments or anything big for SC5 as of recently, but if you're in town, just post up & let me know when you're able to play. If I'm not stuck at work, I'll definitely head up & session with ya for sure my good sir. Definitely need to get some games in with for sure if you're gonna be in town bro.

Wont be able to make the Sep 9th one since I am back in Mich Sep 1st. But Ill be in CInci from th2 26th to the 31st, if you're free at any point in between hit me up, we should get some games in.

Right on. I checked my work schedule for the rest of this week & next week. I have Sunday (26th) & Tuesday (28th) off work. If you wanna get some SC5 in my good sir on one of those days, I'm cool with that bro.

I'd be remiss in assuming that I'm the only one in Cleveland that frequents here but from what I see here it looks like I am. However in case I were to get lucky and find someone that doesn't post, I'll say it anyway.

I'm looking for a player somewhere in the Cleveland area to fight and get used to match-ups to improve my game. The lag on some ranked matches really irritates me, and I don't seem to have much luck trying to find guys to fight in the chatroom as they're all busy doing their own thing. I'm looking to seriously get into this game, and really would like someone that shares the same mindset in trying to learn and help others learn.

Back