Overall Best Siegfried's move

@endnow

i found another useful purpose for 88: back attack RO's. works great if u get behind ur opponent alot. (obviously XD)

@Cupui

Jeez man I saw your posts from like last year in the seig threads but havent seen you post since, assumed you quit?
Yeah the move can be overused. Personally I never used it then ripped it out suddenly on the people I play against regularly and it worked quiet well. On Normal hit its +8 I think which means SCH b will beat out anything they can throw at you. On CH its a 70dmg combo with tech traps. Downside its i24 however while stepping into the background you can bait an attack.

Slayer X:

If your behind your opponent on the edge of the ring their pretty well fucked, thats a very specific Niche aswell. As far as 22b and 88b go Il use one over the other depending on which way is better to step against the character or with the position of the ring. I dont really use 22_88a or k. What about the rest of you?

Ive recently found good use from 6a. i15 looks like agA and pushes back so is hard to punish. -1 on nh meaning that 6[a] ~ SSH k is a frame trap and on ch is sends them far to seigs right with as much RO potential as agA only to the other side. You can also use 6a After ch SSH k or after a blocked b4 where it will trade with most WR moves which is more than fair if you can RO or wall splat them.

Yo Jink ive been using 11_77 a bit it has its uses. On NH its +9 so you can cancel stance and grab if your opponent is used to turtling up and also I get a surprising amount of CH. Its like if your stepping into the background you can get a feel for when your opponents going to attack you and BOOM they eat a 70 dmg combo

LOL, that's how I think about it. Lol, BOOM!!

hey Jink it's been a while :p
lol what happened to your PS3 Jink ?

It got the "Yellow Light Of Death" (YLOD). Where you lost in a vortex of some sort? :p Good to see you.

people tend 2 feel that 3{b} is overused because its used alot but 3b is the best counter n sc4 with most characters 4 its speed and counter ability.....siggys 3{b} is golden 4 its mixups on counter and will seem 2 the untrained eye as overused but its the best counter seig has so y not use it .... if not used 4 counter it is very punishable but i have learned ws b is the best n that situation ..... certain situations require a counter like 3{B} especially sloppy opponents.....

While 3{b} benefits, its useless if you abuse it.
A trained eye can GI, step, block, or parry that shit.
However, it's a useful move when pressured I guess.
Online, that thing is just unblockable sometimes.

Luckeeman.
counter ability? You mean when its a ch? I think the fact that 3b TCs and leads to 65 dmg on ch makes is a very good i17 Move but as far as punishment goes its Meeeh. Id actually rather land b6 than nh 3 on most characters because of the mixup potential after because your at +2. Same goes for A+K:a SCH kk which is about the same damage as 3 SCH k but gives you more options because your no longer in SCH stance. That said i do normally tend to go for the 3 as punishment when I can because its a much easier input than the above 2 moves.

NamuSkull
You really think its possible to GI 3 on reaction? that would make you one of the faster people alive since its animation is less than a third of a second, and if your talking about GIing the SCh k followup then most siegy players will agree with me when I say thats about the worst thing you can do. Get used to GIing the SCH k on anticipation and you might just eat a SCH iagA or a 3 g ~ A_B+G and if your having a very bad day you may get Wallsplatted or ROed off the iagA. Your best bet is to block the 3 then interrupt. I wasn't aware 3b became unblockable online? It becomes very Hard to interrupt il give you that.

^people who anticipate 3 -> SCH K and GI it will start to eat my 3 A+B Terror Slaps :)

Does anyone do this but after CH 3 They don't folllow up with Terror slap and do SCH [A] or SCH A? or maybe even a SCH B? Terror slap is the best choice for DMG but sometimes I just don't do it.

Also after playing SCII again after an hour, I wish that Siegfried had that SCH 2A move, and could run during SCH.

^people who anticipate 3 -> SCH K and GI it will start to eat my 3 A+B Terror Slaps :)

Does anyone do this but after CH 3 They don't folllow up with Terror slap and do SCH [A] or SCH A? or maybe even a SCH B? Terror slap is the best choice for DMG but sometimes I just don't do it.

Also after playing SCII again after an hour, I wish that Siegfried had that SCH 2A move, and could run during SCH.

I personally want people to start blocking or GIing my SCH [K] so I can do something else...
After a CH 3 I VERY often do SCH [A], in SC3 SCH A I used a lot, but in SC4 the second hit misses a lot unless they're in a RO position. The SCH A also requires better timing. Back to SCH [A]... this is great because you can start owning with SSH. Most amateurs will NEVER block the SSH [A], better players will start to eat your SSH changeup. All depends on if you think you can get more damage by staying into stance.

SC2, I totally agree... I believe his SCH A+B was that crazy tracking long range vertical... I miss that a lot too. :(

wat is A_B+G ....is that another way 2 AgA or something? dont laugh just not familiar with that move
The underscore just means "or" so A+G or B+G... thus he's talking about grabs.

LOL I think nobody recognize me anymore in this forum T-T
I usually just a watcher
I rarely post :p

because my english is bad
so I have trouble expressing my opinion lol

@Cupui
Jeez man I saw your posts from like last year in the seig threads but havent seen you post since, assumed you quit?
Yeah the move can be overused. Personally I never used it then ripped it out suddenly on the people I play against regularly and it worked quiet well. On Normal hit its +8 I think which means SCH b will beat out anything they can throw at you. On CH its a 70dmg combo with tech traps. Downside its i24 however while stepping into the background you can bait an attack.

Quit SC ? You must be joking
SC is my Life dude XD

oh I never know that 33 is that good
maybe I threw it too much
so it get blocked many times

I think it's safer on tip range ?

I'll try to use this move again XP

It got the "Yellow Light Of Death" (YLOD). Where you lost in a vortex of some sort? :p Good to see you.

LOL
you just got a lottery :p

joking

But even you stop playing SC
you still my Aga hero dude
love your JF Aga dancing XD

Hope will see u again in SC V XP

I only use 3 for punishment now
rarely throw it randomly
because I'll eat AA before I throw my SCH K lolz

about follow up after 3 Terror Slap is the best for damage
But Your recovery is same with your opponent
mean you can't do an oki set up here

sometimes I use SCH . charge it a little for more little damage.
this will leave you for oki set up.

This what I do usually

use 2A+B
sometimes it's work
when it get blocked
quickly do a transition to SCH or SSH

OR

When Your opponent learn to duck 2A+B
Use 22_88 B
It's safe on tip range anyway

OR

Run and do fastest B4
or B4 JF if your opponent still scared with it
It no longer worked for me tho
my opoonent always GI B4 JF UGHHH >_< ;
this will lock down your opponent for more set up

OR

If they try to roll away from B4
you can crush them with 66A+B
It worked sometimes

OR

if they don't wake up soon
you can use 1AA
for OTG opponent
but not too close

I don't say it'll work 100%
this is SC after all
not Tekken XP

but to be a good sieg player
you must be creative sometimes XP

happy okizime LOL

PS:
almost forgot
merry new year and happy christmas everyone :)

@endnow
3B cud be GI'd i think if someone were to spend hours memorizing the animation. course thats a lil ridiculous. in the GI game against siggy, i usually try to anticipate the beginning of 3B more than anything.
i'll have to try ur newfound use of 6A, maybe i was wrong. as for 22_88B, i use them for both mindgames and CH's while on the move. they see heavy use from me, but if my opponent begins to punish, i switch to 22 SSH A+B, n if that continues to be punished, i either do charging iagA's, 3A's or more 11_77B's to compensate.
@ Cupui
charging B4 is just flat out awesome. its funny when they crouch it XD.

srry 4 double post coming up, but im posting from my PS3 cause my cpu is having problems, n i can only type so much per box. i got more to say still tho XD
3 SCH K me and i can guarantee my 6K will find ur face almost every time, as well as amy 6BB, X AAB, Raph 2A ect ect, the list goes on. attempting 3B mixups on block is foolish and will lead to being punished, plain and simple. although im sure ppl get lazy n try anyways, i know i do in a blue moon(or constantly if my opponent isnt skilled at punishing), it is impulsive sometimes.

@ every1 who cares
4A is definately an awesome punisher, n u can lead into a safe 3B from the stun hit or just cover up when its stopped n u'll avoid punish. this is definately a favorite for me, especially against characters like Amy. sure Amy can GI it using A+B, but that would leave her open to get slaughtered by CH 3B's n 3A's ect.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

@ Super_Villain
3 SCH K me and i can guarantee my 6K will find ur face almost every time, as well as amy 6BB, X AAB, Raph 2A ect ect, the list goes on. attempting 3B mixups on block is foolish and will lead to being punished, plain and simple. although im sure ppl get lazy n try anyways, i know i do in a blue moon(or constantly if my opponent isnt skilled at punishing), it is impulsive sometimes.

@ every1 who cares
4A is definately an awesome punisher, n u can lead into a safe 3B from the stun hit or just cover up when its stopped n u'll avoid punish. this is definately a favorite for me, especially against characters like Amy. sure Amy can GI it using A+B, but that would leave her open to get slaughtered by CH 3B's n 3A's ect.

You're right, it definitely can happen... online, though, it's pretty rare.
But, for example, offline my friend (Sophitia user) started getting his JF 236 B EVERYTIME I went into chief stance... it was retarded. Just have to start changing up your strategy. Like if Raph's 2A is knocking you out of stance you'd try a B+K. Other than that you just have to play a lot safer.
Some people eat SSRH [K], A+B ALLL DAY LONG. Others will punish the hell out of you for it.
If you eat something once... maybe try it again... eat something twice it's time to start changing your shit up. Period.

Seig's best moves are 44B, RSH A+B, 22_88B against grounded, jAGA / A+Ka2A, and 2B

Yes, 2B.

You'll see what I mean in the upcoming months.

KDZ you actually might have a point with 2b. I dont know if you mean 2 or 2b but both are only -2 on block and 2b is neutural on hit which is Not bad and 2 is +6. I mean these stats are all ok but I still cant see the move comming into frequent use with Seig? Its i23 and its damage is none too good. Perhaps you could elaborate more instead of just leaving us with 'you will see' ? Papy made me aware that you play Sieg on the side thugh so I dont doubt that you know what your talking about.

Man any sieg who doesent make frequent use of b6 doesent know what their doing. Amazing range and gives advantage. +2 frames at medium distance thanks do b6 and agA is very familiar territory for Sieg and his options have alot of potential. Against most characters 66k at i12 (adding the +2) becomes a frametrap which will make most characters turtle up after frequent use or try to step you which is where 3a, SRSH, grabbing, agA, 4k or b6 come into play. Thats just my take on the move anyway. Oh yah and its a good punisher if you fine A+K:a s timing hard

I'm doubting 2B too, but I hope Kid will prove us all wrong. 2B used to be great, because of its frames and SC3 , which was better before.

2B_ was pretty bad even then because it didn't really provide with much in terms of damage or frame advantage for how slow and linear it was. You can use it still, its not hopelessly terrible. But one of his best moves? Maybe KDZ found a new 2G bug that works with it? =P

Back