Patroklos General Chat

I think about it now but if we get SC6 we might not have SnS Patroklos anymore since he turned alpha at the end of this game. This will hurt a lot since his SnS style was so awesome and I doubt namco would want to clone it up (again) to piss people off. I hope IF we do get a SCVI we can have SnS Pat but if not... give me someone who is just as awesome XD

Ugh, I know right? This has crossed my mind too, but I guess if they clone it then we could get by. Worse case scenario is the new user annoys us and we create our own character to wield the burning sword of Justice!!

Honestly, they should give him his shield back because it's part of the whole family-thing ("Look, they're the same") but merge the movesets in a unique way. Instead of holding his sword out as he does now, he should turn the blade inward like most of Alpha's moves, still stand cocky, but in a new way.

I love it when the opponent has their back to ring out and they're guarding, and you simply duck and they panic, maybe thinking 1A, or just panic in general, and you hit them with WR K (just the K) and they hold their stomach as they fall out of the ring. The timing of their line of sight with you vs. ring out is perfect because Pat spins his sword back into cocky stance right as they fall out. At this time, if it was a watery ring out, you pickup your headset and say "Pretend you won and swim a couple victory laps."

Heh, I recently started using 8A+B to do a stylish jump and sword pose over the corpse. You must try this now!

Given the crappy story with little to no explanation on why the hell Patrokolos is an Iaido master, it seems like he uses Iaido only with Calibur. So with Calibur disappearing/destroyed/taken from him/(whatever might happen in 6) then it would "make sense" for him to revert back to S&S.

I think.

Given the crappy story with little to no explanation on why the hell Patrokolos is an Iaido master, it seems like he uses Iaido only with Calibur. So with Calibur disappearing/destroyed/taken from him/(whatever might happen in 6) then it would "make sense" for him to revert back to S&S.

I think.

I wish that were the case, but he only used sword and shield out of family respect. He was trained in Iaido first, by Setsuka it was hinted, so he will probably stick with it. -_-

Well on th bright side the stories from previous games are not decided until the next game is made soo. They may change the game to your liking. What we need is to know the development plan for soul calibur. that way we can tailor our input for maximum effectiveness. Soul calibur 6 can not bomb it will kill the series. We need to be able to fill in as many holes are possible to ensure success.

Look at the expression on Pat's face when he wins by time running out.
I went into VS and set it up so that I could do this against the computer.

What a goddamn goofy-ass smile. Oh man. It's like the Cheshire Cat up in here.

I can't even see anything like this with other characters!
You gotta be kidding me.

I think Project Soul conspired to make this guy S-tier. The trollface just proves it.

I had a hunch and tried it with a Patroklos.

... HE HAS THE SAME RETARDED GRIN

omg Pat. I thought you were serious using your master's style. wtf

yep... I want it to remain true that he uses SnS but i sense the future for my favorite character... very grim... LOL... ugh its like Luke from tales of the abyss goin emo mode once he cut his hair... xD.

Where is 236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236236????

To reiterate what HolyForce said, his Time Out win grin is pure evil

I know this is going to sound very noobish, but I don't like aPat mostly because all the damn Just Frames. I can execute most of them 90%+ of the time, but after playing an hour, your hands want to bleed. At least mine do. Games shouldn't be about difficultly of input, but rather mental capacity of choice.

I dont like alpha due to his personality. I mean 90% of the time i like the "Better myself, come at me if you can" type of personality (Heroic Personality) most of the time but... I been exposed to SnS Pat so much for him to just do a major 360 was a meh. I understand he wants to save people/sister but I mean you can still keep your original personality lol. Ah who am I kidding if you got to change you got to do it 100% :(

I come with another cell phone clip of Patroklos being boss. This time against that poser, aPat, reading his mind and dodging his crap in style.

Back