PC vs Consoles

Which platform is home to you?

• Total voters
It has already been firmly established that I am knowledgeable than you. Its not much of an achievement though.

I think it's been "firmly established" that I'm a more experienced gamer than you, and I actually know what I'm talking about. Case and point I'll even show you my credentials.

2rdw37d.jpg

^ I own about 179 Xbox360 games alone, not including Wii-U, or PC games.

16aqq7p.jpg

^ I own a gaming PC which I fully assembled + another Pavilion laptop with a graphics card capable of playing Xbox360 / PS3 titles. (I even left the screen shot on this topic, lol!)

2n6y8h0.jpg

^ My new TV + my kitty cat.

Now Wuht, what the hell do you got? You keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about, I used to build my own PCs even when I was a little kid. Get owned!

*Victory win pose* =^_^=

Last edited:
LOL, I HAVEN'T ANY KNOWLEDGE TO SPEAK WITH ON THIS TOPIC. BUT DAMN, THAT'S AN IMPRESSIVE GAME COLLECTION. I LIKE THAT YOU POSTED THE PICS. AND OMG, THE KITTY!!!

Lol thanks!! >:D That is my fat black cat "Kuro". I have a new little kitten Rusty as of September 13th which harasses him.

And thanks a lot, I can show you my full shelve of games. My friends come over to my house and barrow games a lot too, (sucks when they magically don't bring them back.. >_>)

Last edited:
I think it's been "firmly established" that I'm a more experienced gamer than you, and I actually know what I'm talking about. Case and point I'll even show you my credentials.

2rdw37d.jpg

^ I own about 179 Xbox360 games alone, not including Wii-U, or PC games.

16aqq7p.jpg

^ I own a gaming PC which I fully assembled + another Pavilion laptop with a graphics card capable of playing Xbox360 / PS3 titles. (I even left the screen shot on this topic, lol!)

2n6y8h0.jpg

^ My new TV + my kitty cat.

Now Wuht, what the hell do you got? You keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about, I used to build my own PCs even when I was a little kid. Get owned!

*Victory win pose* =^_^=
Damn, your a badass. DEX likes what he sees.

You're*

Had to do it.

Lord DEX can spell anyway he pleases! He can replace all his "S"s with "Z"s, and text in German if he wants!

Grammar mistakes are only funny when it's made by pretentious people like Wuht and Slade, when they say "You're so stupad! I'm knowledgeable than you!" because it undermines what they're trying to say, lol. Lord DEX can beat people in SoulCalibur without his hands, nobody cares how he spells "You are".

Hell yes root beer! I even have diet Dr Pepper! And some sugar free.. uhh.. Gator Aid that tastes like colored water too.. lol! >:3

I might get a Wii-U in 2 weeks, I'm thinking about it... =PP
I need a Wii myself too; unlike the Xbox & Play Station, Wii can create fun for a whole party much better then any platform in my opinion. & it gets boring or tiring if a game can't strongly entertain me or if I can't win a team battle cause I'm doing everything myself. I need thee occasional break from being too pro & play with others at home in a party of 4 or some shit. Best way to get to together more closely I say.

I need a Wii myself too; unlike the Xbox & Play Station, Wii can create fun for a whole party much better then any platform in my opinion. & it gets boring or tiring if a game can't strongly entertain me or if I can't win a team battle cause I'm doing everything myself. I need thee occasional break from being too pro & play with others at home in a party of 4 or some shit. Best way to get to together more closely I say.

Hell yes! >:D My older sister Courtney loves the Wii, but now she like will split the money with me to buy a Wii-U. I'm looking forward to the new Pokemon game and Wonderful 101. And I agree with you DEX, Wii is a fun party platform, I wish Nintendo would bring back games like Mario Party more.. >__> Those are super fun!

I don't see what the issue is with paying more for a PC than a gaming console, because PC's are out of the box able to do much more useful things than a console. I will gladly play 1K to build a PC to my specifications, but I would never pay 1K for any gaming console that doesn't run a full featured OS (and if it does, you might as well call it a PC).

If you think about it, most people already will own a PC just because it's such an essential fixture in the household. The cost you put into getting parts that are significantly better for the purpose of gaming is a lot more important, which for people that don't buy the top of the line graphics cards usually won't add up to more than 300-400 dollars, assuming you don't need to replace core parts like your motherboard and power supply because you didn't plan to expand.

And if you want to pay more for your parts, at least you have the option to make your experience better. I can't install an SSD or upgrade the RAM on my PS3, and the load times and netcode will be forever awful.

eH0O7vt.jpg

But PC gaming is too expensive.

You get free games on PS3 with PS Plus, and Xbox Live just for having a gold membership.

Null point. Consoles have much more exclusive titles, so not being able to play those games even if you could buy them dirt cheap on PC sort of kills the whole point of that post. You can't play Grand Theft Auto 5 on PC, can't play Uncharted on PC, can't play Halo on PC... The list goes on and on... But I'm sure if you 'could' buy them for PC, (which you can't) they'd be cheap.

EDIT: How cheap can I buy Soul Calibur 5 for on PC? Oh wait.... I can't even buy Soul Calibur 5 on PC? Yep, my point. =]

Last edited:
But Why Would You Wanna Play GTA5, Or Halo Or Uncharted?

Or Even SC5 For That Matter?

They're All Equally Terrible.

Back