"Please look forward to collaborations with other works!" - Guest Character Speculation Thread

omg I would love to have Sora from KH be in SCVI, but honestly he'd be a weird fit. I feel like weaving Sora into the plot wouldn't be too hard because they could spin it as Sora just visiting the Soulcalibur world to find Heartless or something. The storyline for KH also includes time travel.

Even though he'd stick out like crazy, we have to remember the Star Wars characters lol. If Sora does end up in SCVI though i will die the happiest guy alive

Surprised nobody mentioned this guy.

Iconic weapon, Kingdom Hearts III releasing this year as well for a bit of cross-promotion.
latest
Ry6IeCZ.gif

omg I would love to have Sora from KH be in SCVI, but honestly he'd be a weird fit. I feel like weaving Sora into the plot wouldn't be too hard because they could spin it as Sora just visiting the Soulcalibur world to find Heartless or something. The storyline for KH also includes time travel.

Even though he'd stick out like crazy, we have to remember the Star Wars characters lol. If Sora does end up in SCVI though i will die the happiest guy alive
I disagree, clearly part of Sora's character and visiting other worlds is that he can be reimagined to suit the world. Similar to how Sora is a toy when he visits the toy story world. He can simply be stylized in Soulcalibur style, similar to how Link was in SC2. Also similar to Link, Sora brings the "young boy" archetype to SC which it doesn't normally have.

I'm not really a fan of Sora or Kingdom Hearts. It's my wife's favourite game and she'd die if he was in SC6. And if it would give her more reason to play the game with me, I'm all for him being in SC6.

Reactions: CFW
I disagree, clearly part of Sora's character and visiting other worlds is that he can be reimagined to suit the world. Similar to how Sora is a toy when he visits the toy story world. He can simply be stylized in Soulcalibur style, similar to how Link was in SC2. Also similar to Link, Sora brings the "young boy" archetype to SC which it doesn't normally have.

I'm not really a fan of Sora or Kingdom Hearts. It's my wife's favourite game and she'd die if he was in SC6. And if it would give her more reason to play the game with me, I'm all for him being in SC6.

Very true, I did not think about that! This makes me more hopeful that he'll be in the game lol

Another example of Sora's shapeshifting ability can be seen in World of Final Fantasy:

Though technically speaking all of the other Final Fantasy characters are also reimagined in this style, it's not unique to him, still it can be done.

Kingdom Hearts is the most disgusting cash grab series EVER and Sora is such a godawful character, he is basically a Mary Sue.
Keep away from my Calibur
That's why I'd rather have Aranea Highwind from Final Fantasy XV if we're getting a Square-Enix character.

I know I won't see it. But I would love to see Yuri Lowel from Vesperia, or Velvete Crowe from Tales of Berseria in this game.

One piece characters would give it more marketing umph though.

Actually if there were two one piece guest characters, besides Zoro who would be a good girl? Nami used a staff right?

If they’re doing One Piece I say that should go full on ‘tarded and include Big Mom.

Also if the leak is true then Oofmatic is a prophet.

Last edited:
Still not so big on having many guest characters and just one is fine. However, I will just say that they could always try to put in Kasumi, Cloud, Dante or/and Bayonetta like they attempted to do in past games. My preference are Kasumi and Dante, not too fond of the other two.

My other guesses are 2B, Wonder Woman and some Fire Emblem character (if a Switch is ever possible.)

Back