Post your Evo Pool Assignment

I think I'm gonna use Hilde while I'm in Pool C.

As a matter of fact everyone in Pool C should just use Hilde.

Fuck it rename Pool C to Pool Hilde! :D

:sc4hil1:

If this happens pool C alone will take the entire weekend to complete, AND it would be faster to watch a long tennis match. :p

C3A, Block, C3A, Block, C3B, Block, C3A, Block... 30912370213720937 times over.

If this happens pool C alone will take the entire weekend to complete, AND it would be faster to watch a long tennis match. :p

C3A, Block, C3A, Block, C3B, Block, C3A, Block... 30912370213720937 times over.

Look on the bright side, at least it's not a bunch of Algols. :)

Anyway we can post the characters they use (based on profile)? Be nice to have a quick survey of what charactesr we'll be fighting as well as figuring how many ass hole Hildes I'm gonna have to fight if I survive Link in pool A. I have never even played the guy and I'm terrified.

Wow, pool C is just.... wow.

On the plus side, I am running some pools for evo and they structured it so I HAVE to run the pools I play in, lol? Well look who got floated to winnerz!!!!1 me! Pool D watch out!

9_9, I was trying to avoid being distracted calling out people's names, being loud and angry while tracking them down WHILE playing inbetween, but oh wells. Time to man the fuck up... again.

cha cha

"EVO Late Comers Instructions

We are saddened that you didn't not register in time for EVO. We explicitly put on the website that registration would end promptly on the 12th of July.

We have opened our kind hearts and devised a way for you guys to get into the tournament.
$50 Cover Charge
$30 Late Fee (manually have to tweak the brackets to put you in there)
$10 per game

Please send a manual paypal payment to tcannon@evo2k.com for the total amount then email mrwizard@shoryuken.com with the receipt number, and your first and last name, email address, nickname, zipcode, and shirt size.

This offer is only good until midnight tonight (July 13, 2009 11:59 pm pst)

Thanks.
The Evo Team "

fuck. fate. i totally forgot to register, thinking i did.

i'm not entering now.

can count yoda out on this shit.

good luck fuckers.

Wow, pool C is just.... wow.

On the plus side, I am running some pools for evo and they structured it so I HAVE to run the pools I play in, lol? Well look who got floated to winnerz!!!!1 me! Pool D watch out!

9_9, I was trying to avoid being distracted calling out people's names, being loud and angry while tracking them down WHILE playing inbetween, but oh wells. Time to man the fuck up... again.

cha cha

You're running pools there? Does that mean you could give a detailed/definitive breakdown of how everything will play out? Or have they given you the briefing yet?

Back