SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I was just giving an example that they could approve on Siegfried's appearance. Also, like fixing Xianghua's wobbling sword while I'm at it. Zwei? I didn't even mention him. LOL.

His wiener is still too small. So switched to Astaroth ;)
That doesn't even qualify as a leak. Seriously.
I like how you say thing like it's confirmed and official like they aren't lol

Not going to say THEY NEVER BE IN THE GAME IT'S CONFIRMED 1000%. But yeah, very low chances to those 2 characters to make it, but at least they've higher chances than Dampierre or Leixia tho imo. (Especially Leixia. lol)
The moral of the story here is do not take Frayhua's posts seriously, especially in a thread created for such posts.

Fake news, but appropriately joint-reported here in the shitposting thread due to its high degree of authenticity.

Also Amy/Viola can fuck right the fuck off.

Real talk, Amy ain’t that bad, but Viola enfuriates me to no end.

Her smug aura mocks me.

I will admit that I don't like Viola simply because I hate how Project Soul designed her background and the annoying theory if she is Amy.

I did at first find it exciting to find out if she really is her through the storymode. Sadly that was not confirmed. While it is argued that they are the same because they are both voiced by the same person and have similar clothes...i-it just wasn't (isn't) confirmed it is her. At all.

I really hate how writers just make a character mysterious by just giving them the laziest background and then just call it a day. Especially when introducing new characters. Also, Zwei is in the same boat as her.

That looks like a terrible edit. Come on Frayhua, make sure that your sources are 100% true.

With Viola it's not just the voice, but also that she has the same face, especially the eyes. She also has specific unique interactions with Raphael and Nightmare (who is also basically all but confirmed to be Raphael). There is also the rose motif on her clothes as well as the crystal on her choker which appears to be the same one that Raphael had on his chest near the bat adornment. It's not confirmed nor does it have nearly as much evidence as Raphael = Nightmare, but it's pretty well reasoned to believe that they are one in the same, or that Viola is Amy's twin. We'll probably never know, at least not in the original timeline, as anything in the SoulCalibur VI alternate timeline may or may not be identical or representative of the original.

That looks like a terrible edit. Come on Frayhua, make sure that your sources are 100% true.

I only have 50% trust this 4chan leak. The reason I believe it because it claims Setsuka would be in the base roster. I always thought she'd be DLC for SCVI. Remember when I was one of the only people to believe Vergeben before SCVI was even announced. Nearly everything from his main source is TRUE: SCVI gets announced at the Game Awards, Zas, Kilik being his own character again instead of being a mimic, & Siegfried being his own character after the Siegmare talk.

I only have 50% trust this 4chan leak. The reason I believe it because it claims Setsuka would be in the base roster. I always thought she'd be DLC for SCVI.
Problem: This "leak" isn't from Vergeben or his main source, and we don't know the source at all. At best, it's a guessed roster presented as a leak, and has no credibility. Just because it lists something you want shouldn't inspire trust.

Anyone else feel like that David Blain poster in the general thread is just hitting whatever word comes up on his predictive text prompts and then he’s like,”Yeah, that’s the stuff -POST!”

And there is no credibility in 4chan leaks. It takes little effort to slap together a list and then tack on a statement that implies the poster needs no credentials, but you, as the reader, should still believe them.

It does, however, take a great deal of kutzpah to post on a site with some sort of identification (like registered accounts) and then continue to post on said sites and own what you have said which is one reason I really like/respect Vergeben for what he’s done here and on other forums.

Also I can’t wait for the B’Astaroth and B’Maxi reveals which I hope are next in line.

Anyone else feel like that David Blain poster in the general thread is just hitting whatever word comes up on his predictive text prompts and then he’s like,”Yeah, that’s the stuff -POST!”
I feel a bit bad for him, since English clearly isn't his first language. That would make it hard for most people to join a conversation.

But yeah. His approach needs some work.

Before login in after so many years I do remember his quick summary of how the game was going to be like and I thought he was bullshitting us.

Then comes December he was freaking telling the truth! I couldn't stop abusing the replay button because I still couldn't believe that the trailer is real. Both Mitsurugi and Sophitia clashing swords with that epic music!?

ASDFGHJKLMNBVCXZQWERTYUIOP?!?!?!?!

Though if there is one thing I want him to be wrong about is that Seong Mina won't be at launch. I need her to be in there so my sister could be happy that her main will be in there.

You are right, I do have respect that he made an account and posting here.

Now on a side note: does anybody have any special headcanons on how big the men's package is?

I am of course referring to this:https://goo.gl/images/CraOt3

I just find it unfair that they did one for the ladies, but never for the dudes!

So I guess I will give my headcanons for some.

Dampierre and Voldo are tied for the biggest size. Zasalamel follows after them. Now I think that Yun Seong is small cause he ain't fooling anybody with them large baggy pants, though Patroklos is smaller because he has a big ego!

As much as I like to imagine that Astaroth is huge he probably doesn't have one because his stupid creators thought he didn't need one. Maybe this is why he hates Rock too much.

Every other dude is somewhere in the middle.

So thoughts? Would actually love to hear them!

I'm so bored.

He doesn't know english. At all. And so posts using google translate. Don't be so harsh on him, he just wants to post his wishlist and see what other members of 8wr would think about it.

Damn, now I feel bad. I didn't realize he was an ESL poster.

giphy.gif

I secretly hope that Frayhua is also an ESL poster, and they're just struggling with adverbs of possibility such as "maybe, potentially, possibly, probably, etc."

I dunno. When I think of SoulCalibur, the first thing that pops into my head is "controversial shitposts."

But it's possible we see the series differently.

Back