SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

And then pink is another surprise guest character...

06-aerith-attack-en_tt52.jpg
If we didn't already have Hao, I can't say I'd be mad about her tbh

Maybe Setsuka’s story would just be Zasalamel 2.0, no fighting, just her fawning over her master and talking about how great he is and how much she loves him... and then he dies. Roll credits, revenge plot get. It could still be a great story, delivering the feels!

But what story would Dampierre bring? His stories are all fake...

Edit: Damn it Lisa, stop deleting your posts!!

Maybe Setsuka’s story would just be Zasalamel 2.0, no fighting, just her fawning over her master and talking about how great he is and how much she loves him... and then he dies.
She writing kanji on his naked body and BAAM Mitsurugi appear dressed as bride and shoot him..
[MV] Brown Eyed Girls(브라운아이드걸스) _ KILL BILL(킬빌).avi_snapshot_01.39.366.jpg

Maybe Setsuka’s story would just be Zasalamel 2.0, no fighting, just her fawning over her master and talking about how great he is and how much she loves him... and then he dies. Roll credits, revenge plot get. It could still be a great story, delivering the feels!

But what story would Dampierre bring? His stories are all fake...

Edit: Damn it Lisa, stop deleting your posts!!
Damp can basically just be trying to get rich, like he always does. It’s not like he was ever made to have a serious impact upon the community.

“Le Bello’s weapon is his silver tongue” -:sc5dam1:

Imagine if MK11 was made with soul.
Both things would be great. We would have a visually great, expansive SC game (perhaps something akin SCIII) and we would have a truly great MK game without resources being wasted on some garbage modifiers in towers of time

I hope the two most requested character are able to stop Azwel in SC Finals.. :sc3set1::sc3hwang1:
Top tournament players in general will most probably all try hard to up their anti-Azwel tech after what happened at EVO Japan. Maybe learn some anti-Azwel picks in particular such as Talim etc.

Back