SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

1K was a fantastic move solely (HEHEHEHE “SOLE”) because whenever I did it I thought of Kung Fu Hustle where The Beast got his toes tapped.

Other than that, yeah, the move was buttcheeks.

You Mean like a Soul Charge? or something else like Kazuya in Tekken? Either Way I would be willing to see this because this sounds AWESOME. Imagine Abyss in these Graphics! (even if they do look a tad old RN)
The Devil Kazuya transformation sucks in Tekken 7, it's nothing more than a novelty. It would be better if Abyss was just a constume as he only got a handful of new moves compared to Zasalamel.

I guess Crawl and Relic got cut in SCV because of the development hell it went through, and really hope Crawl, like Relic, will make a comeback in Soul Calibur.
That's all i'm off to the wishlist thread.

We need to return to form here with some proper shitposting.

I hope Taki's diamond cutters are back. WHO'S WITH ME!?

Sc2-taki.jpg

She just isn't the same without the pokies.

-

On a more gameplay related note I hope that they bring back the possession rush cancels.

One of the greatest damn players I've ever had the pleasure of losing to was Motempest, King of PRCs. Damn he was slick with that flashy, in your face Taki gameplay.

We need to return to form here with some proper shitposting.

I hope Taki's diamond cutters are back. WHO'S WITH ME!?

View attachment 48712

She just isn't the same without the pokies.

-

On a more gameplay related note I hope that they bring back the possession rush cancels.

One of the greatest damn players I've ever had the pleasure of losing to was Motempest, King of PRCs. Damn he was slick with that flashy, in your face Taki gameplay.
♫♫ Pokies...make the...world...go..rooouuuuund ♫♫

This new weather related revelation should apply to all characters in cold environments.

Nothing says intimidating like a 7 foot tall, 3 year old golem with erect, surly nips swinging a railroad tie coupled with a sharpened, flattened boat anchor on the end of it.

Disturbing.
Hmmm I just thought we could have frozen camel toe as well. I'm surprisingly rock hard for this now. :P I look forward to Taki's one liner "STAY DOWN!" in response.

Well, if *some* fanart and fictions are correct then *gulp* yeah...
but if he is, At least Fygul Cemestus put in a lot of effort?

Not going to lie, but in certain games I think that he is hot lol. Also I think I know what fanworks you are talking about.

Is Astaroth even anatomically correct?

I honestly don't think that most of the guys (and gals) have accurate anatomy. I feel that the guys have very giant shoulders at times.

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting anything new from Namco to be shown during the stream. Glad to see I kept my mouth shut and did not get my hopes up so soon.

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting anything new from Namco to be shown during the stream. Glad to see I kept my mouth shut and did not get my hopes up so soon.

At this point I am just gonna jump off the hype train and not look forward to anything. At least that way I will actually be excited when something is revealed. Also, I could care less about the stupid high level play because we have seen those characters enough. we shouldn't have to see them to the point that we get tired of seeing them by the next reveal. Okay rant over.

I’m disappointed that we didn’t get any new information, but at the very least it was super cool for Namco to have a SCVI event.

Knowing that everyone who’s been getting their hands on the game has a boatload of positive things to say and only a handful of negatives (which are generally based around no new chars in the build they got to play) is encouraging, and awesome.

Now, back to shitposting:

Did you mother fuckers see that damage from X when she was Soul charged? I got a brief case of PTSD seeing it and then thinking back to the times Paul has deathfisted me 3 times and won a round in Tekken.

Like, damn bitch, calm yo tits.

And fuck one mod in particular for being a condescending shithead to users. Have some soft skills, shit.

Let’s hope that April showers will bring more than just May flowers. Let’s hope they bring Astaroth, Lizardman, Hilde, Setsuka, and ... other characters I don’t care enough about to list... I guess...

Only new thing we saw was the win tally for what it’s worth. And Kayane is kind of cute doing the peace sign. Even though it looks a bit silly in my opinion with the random pink Sailor Moon effect. Can’t Xianghua just do some fancy kung-fu pose?

That’s also part of my issue with the sisters since you can’t make a badass sword&shield unless you want him to be all meek like or sassy. Cassandra’s general movements suit more masculine characters but she has personal stuff that isn’t really gameplay-related. Like the freaking hearts. Keep that shit out.

Back