SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

That Celtic reference makes me a little upset we don’t have a character fitting that culture.

...Also I just realized that the men from the Romance Language countries are all classic Halloween monsters at varying games. Well counting the Gollum/gimp that is Voldo.
Raphael=vampire, I get, but who else are you thinking?

Did they exist at this time ?? No, I'm not being ironical this time.. Kappa
Well, I'm not sure the exact nature of the reference being discussed here, but considering that there have been some significantly large group of people that could be accurately referenced as Celts starting from the Iron Age and going through present day, the answer to the question is almost assuredly yes, as an ethnological matter. :) Of course whether you would call them Celts in the venacular of a day/location in question is another matter entirely--but then again, that's never exactly been a huge hang-up for Soulcalibur's writers!

Last edited:
I was talking about existing at the same time as the game (1583 ~ 1607). Being a fantasy game, obviously could include them or sumn. I just asked for curiosity.

I can't wait for Wilhelm to give up his incestuous fate and become Amy's Big Bad Wolf..
Him being Hilde's cousin and would-be husband is a part of why I don't believe that he can be Z.W.E.I., personally. We know that Z.W.E.I. is a member of Schwarzwind, true, and Hilde does join Schwarzwind, so the possibility exists that they join together, but unless, for whatever reason, Hilde isn't aware that Z.W.E.I. was once Wilhelm, it doesn't seem right that it would be okay for him to be so cozy with Viola under Hilde's watch. Hilde doesn't bear any ill will towards Z.W.E.I. in any capacity for what is known, like jealousy or distaste or anything, which you'd think would exist, even if they split up and were exes or whatever by the time SoulCalibur V rolls around. It just doesn't really add up for me.

Raphael=vampire, I get, but who else are you thinking?

Well, I'm not sure the exact nature of the reference being discussed here, but considering that there have been some significantly large group of people that could be accurately referenced as Celts starting from the Iron Age and going through present day, the answer to the question is almost assuredly yes, as an ethnological matter. :) Of course whether you would call them Celts in the venacular of a day/location in question is another matter entirely--but then again, that's never exactly been a huge hang-up for Soulcalibur's writers!
Cervantes is a ghombie, or a zhost.
Amy is also a vampire, or possibly a doll.
Siegfried is a revenant (kind of...)
Nightmare is a ghost/djinn kind of thing. You could call him an Einherjar? or a golem?
Voldo is a... Demon? Possibly? Like a possessed man?
Azwel is a wizard
ZWEI is a stand user/werewolf.
Rock isn't anything, unless you make the case for a Giant, or maybe a skin-walker
Arthur isn't either.

Rock isn't anything
b0wb8Tu.gif

But what's worse... Hilde x Wilhelm or Patroklos x Pyrrha?
Honestly, Patroklos x Sophitia.
Soul calibur appeared as what he deaired most. Right? Sophitia was what he imagined. But, if he just wanted his mom back, then why was she wearing so little?
Pat wanted it.

On a related note I had a nightmare that tgere was a secret ending in SCV and it was just Pat, voiced by patrick seitz, revealing tgat ge actually didnt care aboyt pyrrha, ans just wanted to bang sophie. Just as tge ending began, I woke up. I've honestly never been ao grateful towards my broken body clock.

Back