SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Lol, honestly I have to say that maybe a lot of us were overreacting how close Patroklos and Pyrrha were acting around each other and they are just really happy that they aren't alone anymore (even though Patty-cakes still must have his uncle Lucius.)

However, after seeing Hilde's storymode I was like 'why Bamco/PS, why?' I know I'm whining and yes I'm more or less aware that it was a common thing back then. Though, they did my girl dirty by having Wilhelm be her waifu. Hilde's storymode did not meet my high expectations.

Now, all suspicions I had about Pat x Pyrrha resurfaced and I think their interactions in SCV was intentional.

Now to answer @DanteSC3's question they both make my stomach spin, but I do find Hilde's worse TBH.

Hopefully malfested Cassandra told SC6 Cassandra that Sophitia's kids will marry each other so she's extra motivated to change future events.
Well, as I said at the time Cassie's Soul Chronicle release, the entirety of the SCV second generation cast ought to hope that future Cassandra didn't have much time to describe them: if ever there were justification for a group of friends to decide on a mutual abortion pact...

Ivy's Christmas outfit in come..
EKzHZeJWoAEPkQK.jpg

That first one is stunning but Bamco's cowardice would never allow it. We'd probably wind up with something like the second one with less clothing 😒

Back