SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

It still bugs me how Azwel’s weapons don’t change the red and blue shards on his body or his auras. Algol had this problem azwel, and 2B’s spear and fist weapons really should change to match her other weapons.

Oh jeez, seeing a Talim player crush Azwel would be the best thing ever, better than Voldo. No offense to Yuttoto.
I've seen a particular pro match of Talim vs Azwel that showed how powerful of a counter Talim can be to Azwel's shenanigans, also unfortunately I can't find the video no matter how hard I try. Still the general idea is that Talim's RE is extremely oppressive in said matchup due to certain specific RE properties of both characters. Talim's B attack beats both Azwel's A and K options in RE (due to his K being special disappearance magic instead of a kick, Talim can mash B and the second hit will catch disappearing Azwel every time). So her B beats both A and K while clashing with Azwel's B which it still beats in the second round if Talim is the initiator of RE. The only thing Azwel can do to actually beat Talim's B is step which naturally will lose to both Talim's K and A. And of top of it Talim can cancel RE if she feels like it's not gonna hit to begin with. So Talim's RE is kinda busted against Azwel.

I've seen a particular pro match of Talim vs Azwel that showed how powerful of a counter Talim can be to Azwel's shenanigans, also unfortunately I can't find the video no matter how hard I try. Still the general idea is that Talim's RE is extremely oppressive in said matchup due to certain specific RE properties of both characters. Talim's B attack beats both Azwel's A and K options in RE (due to his K being special disappearance magic instead of a kick, Talim can mash B and the second hit will catch disappearing Azwel every time). So her B beats both A and K while clashing with Azwel's B which it still beats in the second round if Talim is the initiator of RE. The only thing Azwel can do to actually beat Talim's B is step which naturally will lose to both Talim's K and A. And of top of it Talim can cancel RE if she feels like it's not gonna hit to begin with. So Talim's RE is kinda busted against Azwel.
The Talim vs. Azwel gameplay begins at 1:34:37. It brought me much joy as a Talim main to watch this.

It became really hard to avoid spoilers nowadays, i didn't want to see anything FF7R related until release to go on it clean, but dude it's just almost impossible, unless you don't use internet for 2 months straight, erg

It became really hard to avoid spoilers nowadays, i didn't want to see anything FF7R related until release to go on it clean, but dude it's just almost impossible, unless you don't use internet for 2 months straight, erg
They just dropped a new trailer today that spoils like almost literally all the high points of Midgar, including a new boss encounter. So watch out for that.

Leesah Kay.
5dFM.gif

I don't guarantee their presence, but Setsuka and Hwang are really the most requested characters on Soul Calibur / Bandai Namco social media.
Honorable Mention: Viola :sc5vio1:
Viola is my favorite character. For a while, I hoped for her return, but gave up already. I'm satisfied with her references im the game, though

Back