SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Dude wtf. NEVER give people money. This kind of horror story shit is exactly the reason why. Absolute scum. đź’¸ I can only dream of making $55k, much less just get it from someone else... cannot believe that.

Dude wtf. NEVER give people money. This kind of horror story shit is exactly the reason why. Absolute scum. đź’¸ I can only dream of making $55k, much less just get it from someone else... cannot believe that.

More people have come out about lending him money:

https://twitter.com/QuietSilihoutte/status/1280751277480132608

https://twitter.com/skellez101l/status/1280751974124867584

@Rusted Blade so what are we dealing with here, a compulsive liar? someone who just needed money and then gave in to temptation?

edit: it made reddit

Last edited:
He may suffer from mental illnesses, but make no mistake he's a sociopath that ran out of victims.

On the other hand, this seems like an opportunity for some unscrupulous character to falsely announce via twitter they also are owed money from this Sky character

@Rusted Blade so what are we dealing with here, a compulsive liar? someone who just needed money and then gave in to temptation?
You know, I'm not sure I'd care to speculate in this instance. I mean, taking all of the various accounts from the many parties making accusations of one sort or another right now, as well as the man's own behaviour and affect, I know I definitely have a strong suspicion as to the answer to your question. And insofar as the accusations of knowingly permitting exploitative relationships with minors in an environment he was responsible for, or the accusations of various forms of abuse leveled at him directly, I think it's probably fair game for people to feel a legitimate need to know what happened there. But as to his purported behaviour vis-a-vis supposedly bilking people out of hundreds of thousands in a years-long cycle in personal loans that never got repaid, I'm less willing to speculate as to that behaviour and what is behind it--if true, the suggestion about predatorially using someone's history with cancer to psychologically lever them is vile, but still pertains to a mostly financial harm that doesn't stack up in my mind with the other stuff he is accused of. I will say this though: if even one-tenth of the accusations in the various areas are true, he's going to be wishing he saved some of that money for a good attorney.

On the other hand, this seems like an opportunity for some unscrupulous character to falsely announce via twitter they also are owed money from this Sky character
Well, nobody smart: that would be fraud, libel, or both, and would get them no chance at anything in return for the civil and criminal liabilities if they could not substantiate a debt. Even if it was done merely for attention, it would be a beyond foolish way to go about getting it. They could do it anonymously of course, but even with the current mood towards the man, I'm not sure anybody is going to give credence to such a claim coming from an unknown party, unbacked by a reputation in the relevant communities. At least, not at a level where they even feel inclined to put too much thought into it, with other much more concrete claims coming from known personalities.

Last edited:
Google's translator isn't half fucking hilarious at times. Let the delicious rice flow. XD

Engrish.png

Google's translator isn't half fucking hilarious at times. Let the delicious rice flow. XD

View attachment 76853
Hahaha, I think the 'voice of grudge' has got to be the best part there, though. Yeah, google translate has issues with Japanese to English, as indeed have all machine translators that have tried to serve as a bridge between the two languages. It comes from two sources of issues: 1) the syntax/linguistic typology of the two languages is very different, and 2) like most machine translators built on iterative feedback, it is hobbled by the dearth of translators willing to work with it and give it data for its machine learning. The second is particularly problematic when it comes to idiomatic constructions--one thing that English and Japanese do have in common is the wealth of idioms.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I think the 'voice of grudge' has got to be the best part there, though. Yeah, google translate has issues with Japanese to English, as indeed have all machine translators that have tried to serve as a bridge between the two languages. It comes from two sources of issues: 1) the syntax/linguistic typology of the two languages is very different, and 2) like most machine translators built on iterative feedback, it is hobbled by the dearth of translators willing to work with it and give it data for its machine learning. The second is particularly problematic when it comes to idiomatic constructions--one thing that English and Japanese do have in common is the wealth of idioms.
Which is why it's been it's so damn hard to learn. I'm looking at trying to learn it better, so hopefully I can translate announcements in Japanese. But yeah. Translators aren't always too great.

Which is why it's been it's so damn hard to learn. I'm looking at trying to learn it better, so hopefully I can translate announcements in Japanese. But yeah. Translators aren't always too great.
I've given up on every speaking it effectively: I'm just happy when what I am reading isn't mystifying me. :D

Last edited:
Breaking News !! Project Soul decides release Setsuka only in mid October because they planning add Sophitia's Halloween Costume on DLC CaS pack E.
10639707_788795064497161_7133341545727148549_n.jpg

According to the current producer of the series, Motohiro Okubo, many perverts fans demand this iconic outfit and he knows how fans miss Sophitia most memorable costume, so Project Team decides give this gift to their fans.

Breaking News !! Project Soul decides release Setsuka only in mid October because they planning add Sophitia's Halloween Costume on DLC CaS pack E.
View attachment 76872
According to the current producer of the series, Motohiro Okubo, many perverts fans demand this iconic outfit and he knows how fans miss Sophitia most memorable costume, so Project Team decides give this gift to their fans.

I think even perverts don't want this costume.

halloween costumes released in the beginning of summer :)

I think if you linked the summer beach bikinis that would have tricked more people

What about Hwang?

i just want more Helmets and Masks as well Armors, etc. especially Ring Trousers and Vane Mask! what is wrong with Vane Mask?

is there another way to recreate Vane Mask in SC6?

anyways, about Halloween DLC for SC6, i hope they will bring back Jack O' Lantern pumpkin head from SC4

latest

Okubo when he sees the Setsuka rage mob on twitter
Screenshot (487).png

(this is a joke btw if you couldn't tell, we love okubo here at 8wayrun) (also that's an evoker not a gun)

1594710451976.png

Last edited:
I would prefer the old Witch set.
View attachment 76873

My issues with those kind of outfits, while it has some medieval stuffs on it, but it also have some circus tones, like it's fanmade by a 5 year somebody or something.

Like even Dragon's Crown that isn't about all super seriousness, still has cooler design in that genre, and i won't even keep talking about Souls series that's one of the best in that genre when it comes to design.

My issues with those kind of outfits, while it has some medieval stuffs on it, but it also have some circus tones, like it's fanmade by a 5 year somebody or something.

I personally think it's a problem with pretty much all the customization parts that have never been prescribed to the main cast, so you'll never get the same level of TLC as you do with the main attire. There might be some hope for future though, I made a comment to Hideo Yoshie that if we're going to get anymore customization parts that they should use the designs from the cutting room floor with him liking the comment. It's not an indication that this will happen, but a sign that the lead artist acknowledges that these designs might be viable to make an appearance as additional content. Here are some designs from the cutting room floor that Hideo Yoshie shared on social media.

EbB73FQUwAAdOb9.jpg EYM0q7rUMAAKAfs.jpg EXn4OCMUcAADbKy.jpg EYERg2HVAAABKlM.jpg

Back