SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I just realized that we didn't really know blood types existed until 1900. How do we know the characters' blood types? And how are some of them specifically "unknown" compared to others in the game? ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE UNKNOWN. lol

The blood type thing is something to do with Japanese culture, that it in some way represents your personality like star signs.

The blood type thing is something to do with Japanese culture, that it in some way represents your personality like star signs.
I know. That's what makes it a shitpost. But they still would've had no way to know and it's funny to include in the info for that reason.

i want to see the speculation.. when they show a silhouette of a Dao sword and watch the hwang/yun fans attack each other
I mean, this would only be effective if we didn't already know it was Hwang. Datamining ruins everything.

The SC6 art director has posted some lewd-ish SC art before on Twitter, but now he quite simply retweeted hentai of Ivy.

This means only thing one: we have to consider the possibility that Nyte is the SC6 art director.

Or maybe sytus is the art director? The profile picture of sytus looks suspiciously like hentai-like. Someone should convince sytus to reveal the official artwork of the next DLC character to confirm this theory.

I know none of you will believe me, but sometimes you have to go into the darkest pits of the internet to find good art to crop. My adventuring was completely motivated by an innocence agenda.

Nightmare.png

The SC6 art director has posted some lewd-ish SC art before on Twitter, but now he quite simply retweeted hentai of Ivy.

This means only thing one: we have to consider the possibility that Nyte is the SC6 art director.

Or maybe sytus is the art director? The profile picture of sytus looks suspiciously like hentai-like. Someone should convince sytus to reveal the official artwork of the next DLC character to confirm this theory.
Welp, don’t think you’re getting away from spending time in the big house for using the N word. Into the 8WayJail you go. Kappa
81CFCB36-61C5-4DA8-9BB5-B3924CF88082.gif

Last edited:
Back