SC4 Secret Moves

any info on characters like yunsung or raph, so far ive only been doing JF's but nothing "special"

figured it out!! yoshis imcf is

2a:B

That a:B has to be done in 1 frame. So you gotta pull it off in less than 1/2 a second!! Thats crazy! I can get it offline bout 70% now, but still have yet to pull it off at all online!!

sieg's a+kA Move is also 22_88 kA, I dont think either i on the list but you can either follow up with A,B which will look like NM's A,A,B, or you can do 2A,A after either of the first two. If you just do the first 2A then its a safe low that gives great advantage of hit and a guaranteed 33B on CH

One for Sophie not on the movelist but I mentioned in some thread:

236236A,A the second A can be delayed a bit and causes sweep instead of stun.

Can we consider as a secret move the fact that when Raphy use :B:+:K: :A:+:G:/:B:+:G: on a female character he drain blood from the neck, and when using it on a male character he stab the enemy with his hand.

No one mentioned that if Siegfried is BT and goes into BT SCH, and then into SSH you can input the regular input to go into sidehold again and he'll hop back, jesus if only he had this move facing forward!

That Hilde move is amazing. I got her in a playermatch using random. It was fun listening to them scream in the mike as I spiked my super spear into their wiffed strike... 3 times in a row =D

Is it listed on Raph's moveset that after B+K,B+G or A+G to press buttons repeatedly to drain HP?

Algol's 4B+K is listed, but exactly what it does is not listed. Nothing seems to happen in the demo. Against a retreating opponent, it summons Algol's throne from behind them. The chair zooms up and slams the opponent into a sitting position, then hurts them somehow. Against Yoda, it just runs the little guy over like roadkill. I haven't checked against normal characters, but Yoda came out without taking damage about 80% of the time.

just assumeing does anyone know about nightmare or sig having secret moves if so mesg me it would be nice to know :)

i did not see them if they were so again if anyone does find just drop me a privite mesg would be great to know.

Algol's 4B+K is listed, but exactly what it does is not listed. Nothing seems to happen in the demo. Against a retreating opponent, it summons Algol's throne from behind them. The chair zooms up and slams the opponent into a sitting position, then hurts them somehow. Against Yoda, it just runs the little guy over like roadkill. I haven't checked against normal characters, but Yoda came out without taking damage about 80% of the time.

Really? I never new what that move did. So it just counters back 8WR, or is it any 8WR?

Back