SC4 Secret Moves

secret moves

Nightmare's 6K looks different when inputed with 36K I think, Instead of a punch, his fingers extend out.

Zass BT B+K in certain combos like 6AB B+K, if you time it right he will remain BT, and his opponent will still be behind him instead of infront.

secret moves

HAY GUISE! I'M TOTALLY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD WITH MY FLAMEBAIT AND STUPIDITY! LOOK AT ME :D!!!1111

Piss off, asshat. If anyone was going off-topic here, it was you. Post something relevant or nothing at all.

I know he didn't want this to be a Cassandra specific topic, although he did ask for secret moves for all the characters and Cassandra's were the only ones I knew. The only reason it turned into a "Cassandra topic" was cause he claimed they weren't and I was merely defending the fact that they were because they were a secret to me (due to not being in her movelist), until seeing someone perform them online.

With that being said, get the fuck off your damn high horse and take your flaming somewhere else, troll.

kthxbai

secret moves

Silly retard if only you could read

I am actually having a conversation with Emo and Rigel about her auto GI 214214G I guess you don't want to join?

Or is it too hard for your dumbass self to accomplish?

Maybe it is just not flashy enough for you?

Maybe we should all do your 3K66K66B+KAB4BB:A stun combo because no one breaks stuns online.

Or better yet lets all do 6AA to A or A+G mixups YAY
Since they are both highs
Golly what a mix up

secret moves

Silly retard if only you could read

I am actually having a conversation with Emo and Rigel about her auto GI 214214G I guess you don't want to join?

Or is it too hard for your dumbass self to accomplish?

Maybe it is just not flashy enough for you?

Maybe we should all do your 3K66K66B+KAB4BB:A stun combo because no one breaks stuns online.

Or better yet lets all do 6AA to A or A+G mixups YAY
Since they are both highs
Golly what a mix up

No matter how many times you insult someone, it's not going to make up for your lack of skill or intelligence, so just stop trying, LOL.

Time for a reminder here, since someone can't remember what he posted!

Your first post:
You people can't be serious I can't tell if its sarcasm T_T

Your second post:
What is it with you he doesn't want this to be a Cassandra specific discussion my fucking god!

You are such a goddamn moron!

Your third post:
Just hit guard the moment the second spin starts it always works for me

That's quite the conversation you were having with Rigel and Emo. If that qualifies as a conversation based on all of your posts in here so far, that's pretty sad. Like I said before, you haven't made any contributions at all here.

You quoted someone about sarcasm and added an emoticon, then proceeded to quote me, and go into "nerdrage mode". Seriously dude. I don't know any other way to put this for you, so I will bold it for emphasis so you won't have any problem reading it.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

For the rest of you, I apologize for having to witness all this drama take place. As for him, well..there will be no apology. He brought it upon himself.

EDIT: Also..epic fucking fail with the misquote, man. I don't make grammatical errors like you, so it's obvious I wouldn't say "whiney". Seriously.

Oh and it's "It's", not "Its". Jesus Christ, dude. Have you even been to school?

secret moves

Stop beefing already.

What's up with the beef these days? Just kick each other's asses in the game and get over it.

... if online isn't suitable, then fly out and kick each other's asses in the game,
and then get over it.

FYI, I would have read that original post as sarcasm and blown it off.

Anyway. The topic is "secret moves", not "butcher shop", so one of you squash it.

as for the topic, I have nothing to contribute.

... Amy's 6:6B is a JF, which is off-topic and doesn't count.

I did not know Astaroth's unblockable grab can be made blockable.
But why would you want to take the flames off?

Does it come out faster or something? Catch step? That doesn't make any sense to me out of context.

secret moves

i dont think anyone has made a thread with every character that has a secret move, or move that not on the move list. such as yoshi's tekken moves that r determined by the time limit, or voldo's drill throw wich is done only on females. if u knw any please post em up. i ask bc i'd really like to knw about some of these moves an im sure other players do too. try putting it in this format so people will b able to understand easier.

character
move name/or decription
input on how it's done

Voldo
Drill Throw
BS 6,6 A+G
works only on female characters

Apprentice
Force Grab Break
A+B During Opponents Throw
Uses Force

Yoshimitsu
Iron Fist Moves
4 A+K
Different Tekken Move Based on Different Multiples of 2 on The Time Limit

Hilde
Secret Unblockable
Hold A or B for 30 Sec.
2 Different Unblockable, (A) Does Around 100 Pts Dmg, (B) 180

Yoda
Command Throw
2,8 B+G Rotate J-Stick/D-Pad 360 degrees
Throw continues more hits up to 73 dmg
Opponent must input the same rotations to stop the Increase of the Throw

Astaroth
Chrgd Bear Hug No Flames
4 A+B~5~[A+B]
Same as the Unblockable Attack Throw but isnt Unblockable
Does Same Amount Dmg And can be Gaurded

Gonna try this one out in a bit!
a44d38eb.gif

Any more moves with Asty not on the command list? Or any with Xianghua?

secret moves

What about

Rock's 41236+G~Let go right when they hit the ground Command Throw, into ground throw (Thanks josh ballard)

I didnt even know it could be held, then the JF!?!?

secret moves

Don't rain on my parade sir!

Read your sig, Emo.

On-topic: Ivy has a version of an unblockable where the flames don't appear to the end. It's the one where she steps back and then swings her sword (Not her whip) at the enemy. It can be held, and flames normally appear when she does it.

secret moves

Dino, you're a Rock scrub! All Rock players know that one. :o

But are we really counting JFs as secret moves now? Most of them are in the movelists, just not listed as JFs. Real secret moves like NM's 6K9 are what I figured this topic was about.

secret moves

I don't know how "secret" a move this is considered but with Sophie FC inputs of Angel step are different from standing. When you input 236 or 236236 she will TC for the first part and then TC lower under many mids if you did the second. Now if you do it from FC instead the 236 will get the lower TC and if you input the second 236 she loses that for normal TC.

Also, somewhat obvious but A+B > GI(B) you can do AK afterwards. Anyone who plays Sophie probably knows this, but it's not listed in the command section.

secret moves

Most players already know about these anyway, but I'll throw them out there just to add them to the list:

Cassandra can JF her 236B motion. The normal version and charged.

I'm still trying to figure out the timing of them though. I've heard that it should be pressed 23B6, but it's hard for me to get it down consistently. If you can continuously hit someone with the charged 236B JF, you can create a loop with it.

It might be an infinite, but I think the opponent eventually just falls after a few hits with it. I'm not entirely sure though.

so you are just talking about 236B right? wow... i'm gonna try this

Back