SC5 Weapon Ideas (JOKE WEAPONS INCLUDED)

I guess I have some ideas for some new weapon styles.
  • Dual Steel Fans - No, not that cheesy Demuth style. I want someone oriental, maybe a real geisha this time with two miniscule but sharp and speedy fans. I guess you can fold them up and jab people as well, and throw them like boomerangs.
  • Dual Cat o' ninetail batons - Probably a fancy dancer who twirls the batons and whips people with the tassels.
  • Grieve Edge and Bladed Gauntlet - A speedy character who utilizes quick and dodge-hard combos with the limbs to compensate for lack of range.
  • Chained Anchor - This falls under "oddities", like the Whip Sword and the Ring Blade. It's basically a medium-length metal shaft (think the length of a rapier) with protruding, hooked segments at the end- an anchor. Gameplay is mostly just regular hack and bash, but the chain is used with 8 way run movement to add a longer range to the weapon, by way of slow, swinging/reeling attacks that can be used to initiate Attack Throws.

Before I start, please could you use the default font size because it really annoys me to read your tiny writing compared to the other peoples' posts. Anyway, I would like to see:
  • A spear user - possibly an African tribesman or a hunter.
  • Dual Wielding Daggers - Perhaps a dwarf/small person
  • Small Axe(s) - Dwarf/Small Person.
  • A flail of some sort.

Zwei - Holy (lol, a crucifix. I can't imagine it's really religiously offensive, since they did use the Vajra for Maxi...)
LOL, That's brilliant!~
Now we just need to color edit Zwei's 1P outfit with a white scheme...
And I have to admit, a nunchaku with two vajras just looked awesome, so according to legend, it could cut through anything (other than itself), making Maxi's blows powerful. O_o

For me, I usually can't see anyone wielding a spear, since I'm worried it might already be too similar to Kilik or Seong Mi-na's style, and even if it does take more from the actual piercing aspect (like Hilde's style), there's no more variation than that.

Same with the dual wielding daggers, or a flail of some sort. The custom styles presented in SC3 were already using original characters's movesets for a base (and already, they even copied some moves).

The best joke weapon?

2893220270_339213067e_z.jpg

Welcome back,Requiem (<--saveass edit)
Thanks Namco

5830748014_1b11af7054_z.jpg

No :D

Steel huge sword > magical bs crystal ice chandelier

Requiem(SC1,SC3,SC5)>Faust(SB/SE)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Surfboard>> Soul Calibur (SC4)

Gosh, I hated the SCIV Soul Calibur so much. It struck me as odd how the Soul Calibur looked more jagged and barbaric, compared to the SCIV Soul Edge, whose design was far more elegant than any of its previous forms.

Gosh, I hated the SCIV Soul Calibur so much. It struck me as odd how the Soul Calibur looked more jagged and barbaric, compared to the SCIV Soul Edge, whose design was far more elegant than any of its previous forms.
Seigfried needs his money back. His old Sword was better.
237px-Soul_Calibur_in_SCIII.jpg

Better than SC4's magic swarovski chandelier surely, but still not nearly cool as true swords
SC1 1p and 2p swords> all
If I could find SC2's soul calibur for nightmare I'd post it, its currently the best for him. However it was said already he doesn't have the sword anymore so it doesn't matter. I hope they give him a new ultimate sword.

I want to a hand to hand fighter that uses gauntlets and metal boots. Think Heihachi + Grieve Edge it would be fast and evasive but have short range or maybe slower and high damage.
All for that and he could have lightning speed movements executed like the angel step to close the distance

It's funny. I remembered to post my standard Spork idea, but totally forgot I animated a non-spork related weapon demonstration several years ago. Guess I'm always going for the joke instead.

Anyways, it's here.

Back