SC6: Issues with Stickers and other things.

Hey guys, quick question! Is it possible to put stickers on the Ashigaru Flag? I could have sworn I'd seen it done, but when I try, the stickers just do not seem to show up, no matter how I resize or position them.

Edit: If there is a better thread to post this question in, let me know!

@Harrawesome
My Great Capture Screenshot 2018-11-19 00-03-41.png
Seems like it's projection only. When I try rotation, i get nothing. Might be something to do with this:
My Great Capture Screenshot 2018-11-19 00-06-17.png
Not sure if this is an accurate telling of what's going on, though.

Hey guys, quick question! Is it possible to put stickers on the Ashigaru Flag? I could have sworn I'd seen it done, but when I try, the stickers just do not seem to show up, no matter how I resize or position them.

Edit: If there is a better thread to post this question in, let me know!

It's possible, i did it on my orc chieftain, trick is to use projection, and the tip i can give you since the sticker are outside the frame of the flag at first (another brilliant idea from PS), pick maximum size and move the sticker vertically and horizontally a bit and you should spot a corner of sticker in a corner of the flag making positioning possible (then you can resize, angle etc. to your liking)...

Not exactly an "issue" but I just realized you can't make a simple plain catgirl because the cat tail is locked behind the half.beast race. But in the half beast you can't remove the bunny ears so you can't give her cat ears.
Yeah, reason me & Rosa ended up fudging a tail with calamity horns on our felines (or with Cass, originally a moon piece). A fair number of our SCV characters were nekos, really frustrating this time around.

random stuff i will like see fixed/changed, if anybody has the chance to send them request

- rotate/move pieces should be at least twice as fast

- saturation tool suck dicks now compared to SCV, is really hard do dark de-saturated colors

-make visible the number of standard color of pieces

- Let switch races in middle of creation without reset everything, keeping the compatible (example human to elf, is same cas with pointy ears. Malfested to human etc)

- let the damn raccon tail (cat tail too, but raccon mostly) be an item piece too

- fix groh hair glitch (color)

- fix azwell scarf glitch (disappear with lowest slot item)

- Astaroth and Cervantes to get skin color edit option as in the past

- let stickers cover the azure crap on Sieg armor pieces

- two human malfested races having censor-colors for skin

- ogre race not having hair option is shitty (in the beta they got it iirc)

- impossible put stickers on skeleton race

- add ability to move/copy stickers or specific colors to another slot

But reality is these shit removing fuckton of stuff from what we got in SCV, even pieces that were not SCV-character specific or stuff that was'nt removed from SC4 to SCV.
Even very very basic pieces or even we got incomplete armor sets lol
They removed on purpose as much as possible

@Gatsu there's the survey up above that's supposedly official. The last section gives you all the room you need to list off your grievances with Creation, like I did. Otherwise, I've had at least two people tweet to soulcalibur and producer's twitter accounts this article.

Definitely agree about being able to copy/paste or shuffle stickers. It's pretty annoying realizing that that I layered things wrong, or that stickers go right to left this time. I also forgot to tell them that if there's only 8 stickers, we should be able to put all 8 on the same piece if need be.

Oh wow, so Groh's Bad Boy Grunge hair... It totally is glitched. Colors are all messed up in the editor, but once you take them into mock battle, the colors reflect what you actually chose. It's quite a relief since it means it's actually usable, but man, that's quite the oversight. Having to go into mock battle to check all the time is annoying, too.

Oh wow, so Groh's Bad Boy Grunge hair... It totally is glitched. Colors are all messed up in the editor, but once you take them into mock battle, the colors reflect what you actually chose. It's quite a relief since it means it's actually usable, but man, that's quite the oversight. Having to go into mock battle to check all the time is annoying, too.
Woah, I didn't realize this. Hope it will be fixed..

@Luneth22 So the reason why it looks like that in the editor is because when you soul charge, it changes to what you see there. So as long as you're okay looking like that when soul charged (or not soul charging at all, I guess), you can still use it. But that's kind of dumb how they did it. Especially since you can equip killik's and azwell's different hair from their different phases separate.

After last night patch I realized the "encanted hair" no longer goes through the headwear completely ruining some of the characters I made. They literally fixed the only thing they didn't need to fix.

You can even see on the photo thumbail how it was before the patch and how looks now
U3Phf3v.jpg

Pre patch
kmUNoPa.jpg

Post patch
u2S0lqp.jpg

Don't know if there are more new "issues" with the patch

Last edited:
Meanwhile they did'nt fixed Groh hair glitch, still impossible to color inside CAS mode, still have to go out to visualize it

Back