SC6: Issues with Stickers and other things.

Stickers are still fucked, some equipment is still nonsensically incompatible. Those are my biggest issues with CaS, not fixed.

Odd, some of the issues that the patch notes mentioned aren't addressed now. You still can't change the eye color of the colossus, and wearing a hat with Haunted Long turns it into another hairstyle entirely. I assumed it was because they did a roll back on the patch? I could swear the notes were for 1.10, but maybe they're saving it for the January patch? The stola still turns invisible too.

Astaroth can quip the cataclysm set like they said, but the other specific stuff isn't there....?

Odd, some of the issues that the patch notes mentioned aren't addressed now. You still can't change the eye color of the colossus, and wearing a hat with Haunted Long turns it into another hairstyle entirely. I assumed it was because they did a roll back on the patch? I could swear the notes were for 1.10, but maybe they're saving it for the January patch? The stola still turns invisible too.

Astaroth can quip the cataclysm set like they said, but the other specific stuff isn't there....?

Those notes are for the patch 1.11 on January

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/ver-1.11-update-note

The Ver1.11 update, which will be released in January 2019, includes improvements and modifications that addresses the following issues that were introduced with the previous Ver1.10 update.

So I guess they knew they fucked it up but we Will have to wait to the next patch to have it fixed.

@NeclordX OH. Well, that shows me, then. These different patch numbers do my head in. Sorry everyone >_< At least it's coming at some point....

Back