SCV Ivy FAQ & General Discussion

Thank you!

Yes, I have still been pretty active in SCV. And although my Ivy was able to take out some opponents at EVO, I am sorry to tell my fellow Ivy mains that I used only Viola starting from top 8 in losers bracket. Not that I believe Ivy couldn't have won it, but I had already gained my momentum with Viola. Hopefully yall can forgive me ;]

Oh and congrats to IAdoreBunnies for being our new Moderator.

I feel I am late on noticing this. If its been months since this change, someone slap me >_>

Maybe we'll have some forums for the characters in SCII HD Online, might make Ivy's forum a bit more active.

Anyone got any advice on how to run up and CS after a 6b8 BE? I know how to use the 666 part of the input to run forwards slightly, but when I run as far as you need to after 6b8 BE I always get B+G instead.

Anyone got any advice on how to run up and CS after a 6b8 BE? I know how to use the 666 part of the input to run forwards slightly, but when I run as far as you need to after 6b8 BE I always get B+G instead.

Input the first part faster so you have time to spare at the end. Buffer window is kinda big you can actually buffer the move, run, stop and then grab someone. Also start buffering late during the 6b8 BE animation.

Or buffer during the 66BBE animation
Try and get the B buffer I spam, then you'll find you can buffer it out of anything.

Just throwing out some useful CS mixups I use (Trolly too which is just as important) - 28284666 - back jump - B+G.......................28284666 - multiple t-bag - B+G (want to patent this really) - 28284666 - GGGGGG (confuses opp) - B+G...................... Go forth and "look good" with Ivy..

I'm pretty sure Ivy's CE is i17, not i22.

Edit: this was nonesense. I didn't notice how the wiki says it's invincible from frame 17. So yeah, it's i22 but for the sake of punishment can often be treated as i17.

Last edited:
Back