Siegfried Q&A / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 cents:

When you win a round, instead of desecrating your opponent's corpse or ceremoniously leaping into the lake, practice agA. You can get about 4 agAs off at the end of a round before the next one begins. Use that time wisely.

Because good Sieg's online are fucking rare. He has enough gimmicks for scrubs to get by without learning him properly, ergo Sieg's who bother with ag:A period are a minority. =/

Sieg has better poking. IF sieg wishes to apply setups/pressure, he has more stuff than nightmare..... Sieg's more like dangling the punish oppurtunity infront of you and punishing your punish for lots of damage. Thats where his intimidation comes from. Makes people lose faith in their tools. You need yomi, knowledge and excellent judgement.

Also, no one spaces sieg. not even asta. But you can space nightmare.

It looks like an amazing move. How do I input it exactly? Is it just pianoed?
Here is my method of doing iagA... on a PS3 controller.
First of all I have A assigned to L1 and that helped me a lot. (I have X as Guard and Square as A too)
So I have my thumb on Square A and G, and first I press the Square A with the tip of my thumb, then quckly bend it (well it's not actually bending; the upper part is bending... excuse my lack of words) to press G and quickly press L1 A with my left hand's pointer...

Possibly the tutorials here will be more helpful: http://8wayrun.com/threads/siegfried-skill-project-tutorial-video-thread.10793/
The last two videos are iagA tutorials.

SBH aGI'ing the second hit of SCH AA is hilarious.

EDIT: Got bored and found this out. 88QS 5B+K beats all of SCH but SCH kBE.

EDIT2: This perplexes me. How come when you do SBH B, agA you get the W! but not when you do iagA?

I got bored of 33B, go figure. =/
Also, I'm sick and tired of weaker players saying I only win because Alpha is... Alpha. I miss the excuses when losing to Siggy.

SBH aGI'ing the second hit of SCH AA is hilarious.

EDIT: Got bored and found this out. 88QS 5B+K beats all of SCH but SCH kBE.

EDIT2: This perplexes me. How come when you do SBH B, agA you get the W! but not when you do iagA?

Actually you do, it's height dependent. Mess around with the timing. The one thing is you'll usually only be allowed 1 W! instead of 2. I just go for SBH B, agA, 3B, SCH B. It's around 130 damage. Which is solid for meterless damage.

I got bored of 33B, go figure. =/
Also, I'm sick and tired of weaker players saying I only win because Alpha is... Alpha. I miss the excuses when losing to Siggy.
Oh you won't hear less complaints with him though, nothing has changed. Siegfried - the bane of all noobs since SC1/SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back