So....Setsuka Players....

Sorry lol. Just a logical question. Isnt it a japanese fighting style?
Did soulcalibur just randomly give him the talent to fight that way? HA!
... I hope i wont have to eat my words..

The only exception is Ezio, but pretty much every style is available, and I mean EVERY style.
Right, but we knew Ezio wouldn't be available in CaS from the get-go. What I'm wondering about is if Algol is going to be available when the maker of the video unlocks him. I hope he is.

I understand :/
Same with me and Cassandra.
I would still want Cassandra's fighting style in the game at least. it's more insulting to the character if you say you don't want their style if the character themselves aren't in the game. that like them dying but just burying them in the back yard instead of holding a funeral or remembering them.

I would still want Cassandra's fighting style in the game at least. it's more insulting to the character if you say you don't want their style if the character themselves aren't in the game. that like them dying but just burying them in the back yard instead of holding a funeral or remembering them.
Totally agreed.

Setsuka's style seems like one of those things a Japanese developer would want to retain in a more authentic manner. I imagine time constraints didn't allow the style to be properly implemented with a unique character, but I'm hoping DLC/Super SC5/SC6 can cover that gap.

I know I'd probably pay for a proper DLC Setsuka, umbrella and all. Even with alpha Pat in the game already.

Back