Sony fails once again.

Well it's either this or Microsoft's "Piece of Fucking Garbage Shit that Dies After a Couple of Months Use". However, Nintendo's "My God, this Shit is Actually Enjoyable to Play" is doing surprisingly well.

I don't know about all this shit talk, but it's starting to make my shit factory going *sprints to restroom* D8<.

this is exactly what the PS3 is about.. have u ever tried to invite someone to a game or... send a text message ?

no. because online gaming is stupid and retarded. and more or less anyone who claims otherwise is a dumb fuck. especially online gaming when it comes to fighting games.

maybe i prefer actually calling friends up and say its gamin night, slide through. but ordering pizza, holding flash tournies or playing with your friends and passin the controller around = instant win.

playing online compared to that is simple fail. sitting alone in your apartment playing a game online means you have no fuckin social life. might as well play WoW. at least that shit hit the real world to a degree. lame ass fighting online bullshit...

no. because online gaming is stupid and retarded. and more or less anyone who claims otherwise is a dumb fuck. especially online gaming when it comes to fighting games.

maybe i prefer actually calling friends up and say its gamin night, slide through. but ordering pizza, holding flash tournies or playing with your friends and passin the controller around = instant win.

playing online compared to that is simple fail. sitting alone in your apartment playing a game online means you have no fuckin social life. might as well play WoW. at least that shit hit the real world to a degree. lame ass fighting online bullshit...
I agree with you. Except with my best friends, we much prefer going out when we are together instead of gaming in the house. (Its because most of my best friends are casual gamers, they get bore of a game easily that is not a sports game.) Gaming is for when your bore at night on a "regular day" after a long day of work/school. I find online amusing so it isn't complete crap to me. So online gaming is fun when your bore at night on a regular day. But on the other hand, if your playing games online alone in your apartment on a friday/saturday night than yea I agree with you, the person has no social life.

Well it's either this or Microsoft's "Piece of Fucking Garbage Shit that Dies After a Couple of Months Use". However, Nintendo's "My God, this Shit is Actually Enjoyable to Play" is doing surprisingly well.

Oh you mean Nintendo's "Fun for about a week then used only when your old ass grandmother comes over and wants to know what a Wii Bowling is because all their first party licenses were turned into simplistic pieces of shit?"

Yeah that's still killing the sales chart. Wii Fit, son.

You know... you could just admit ps3 network sucks.

Seriously... why did this turn into a Flame the PS3 thread? It's the FUCKING ONION People!!! LAUGH AND MOVE ON!

gj: or, i could say that i've always despised online gameplay regardless of where its from. be it xbox or sony wii psp or ds. Online = retarded and stupid. that's where i've always stood on the matter and you know how i am about my stand points. i don't budge for shit. so don't act brand new with me.

papy: shut ya ass up boy. ya ignorant. that's all i really truly need to say to you. and that'll be my reply now until forever with you. be it in person or on the interwebs. please doubt me so i can meet you in real life to prove to you why you shouldn't doubt me. oh and yeah, i expect your lame ass "hard core response." do us a favor and please.. shut ya ass up. cause you are ignorant.

psylo... come on dude... let's be real.

vintage madnis comin out. THANK YOU!

yeah... i feel like talkin reckless for a bit so let me vent while i still got the energy to. papy.... yeah, you seem like the fun mark because my god... you just have that appeal. i mean look at your name. fuckin papy. i bet you the dude who act hard in front of everyone and then do what you got to do when you need to right? and then blow off niggas when they act stupid. so just blow this shit off your shoulder homie. it's just shit talk and it's nothin serious. but it will be reckless. i mean psylo has that respectable aura. like i don't have beef with the cat or you for that matter and gj and me go way back. but you?

you a mark son. you come off like that. maybe it's your name. maybe it's the way you replied. but damn son. you too obvious b. mad conspicuous and shit. like you come off as a chump to me. maybe you're not in real life and a completely different made person in real life. but damn son. you look like the type of nikka who would be pussy whipped as soon as a girl kisses you on the lips. hell you could be married. case in point. you could have kids for all i know. you still a bitch made nikka. but lets blame this shit on the alchy cause i got maybe 4 whiskey sours in me + 2 bottles of soju. i'm sittin in a pc room waitin on folks and we already 3 deep before goin out on the town and we waitin on 1 more dude and i'm really not a patient guy.

i'm really not. i fuckin hate waiting. part of the reason why i hate online cause i got to wait all the fuckin time. you could say it's a shitty psn. but i blame it on my wiring set up and the fact i hate waiting in general. i got 0 patience ya dig? i should develop it but i got no patience so how the fuck can i let shit develop if aint' instantaneous que no? but enough of me and back to you.

i don't know you. but i already got my feelin about you. it could be off but i have my money on i'm right. because i'm always fuckin right. i could be dead wrong. but i still say you a bitch made nikka. not only are you a bitch made nikka. but you the type of motha fucka who gets used by everyone. not just by friends and family. but by your enemies and strangers as well.
why? cause you a mark son. a fuckin mark.

shut up boy. i'm not done yet. i see you thinkin over there. now you could be doubtin me. talkin some shit thinkin oh this nikka ain't bout shit or this dude is lyin through his teeth and who could blame you. it's the fuckin internet and it's mad easy to fuckin lie. but trust me when i tell you. i never lie. i never specifiy. that's not a lie. that's just omittin shit because you never asked. i used to lie and i found it to be mad pointless. niggas eventually find out and then you got to make up more excuses and as the impatient dude that i am.. i found i ain't got the patience for all that. so i just say what i say and let it be that. more often times i end up being right than wrong and i never admit when i am wrong or at least not on matters of principle. but you...

you seem like that bitch dude who thinks he's making that snarky comment. notice. i'm not sayin you are. actually. yeah. i'm sayin you are. and if you deny it. fine by me. you could be someone completely different then what i say you are. but dude..

be for real. you a bitch made nigga aren't you? how many situations you've been in i don't know. don't care to. but i do know me. never doubt me. that's what i always say. and mutha fuckas like you always doubt me. i'm too fast to follow so i walk my own path. if niggas follow me fine by me i don't give a fuck about them. but for real..

dude... why you gotta think you bein sarcastic when you just a bitch made nigga? i don't understand that. you think you're cute saying something stupid and retarded, me? i'm bein reckless right now. i can do that. i'm me. say what you want but you already know what my reply is going to be so what's the use in saying something to me after this? to think i'm goin come back in here and read this shit? nigga i'm through with this.

if you send me a pm you are a bitch made nigga. i told you to brush this shit off. and if you keep up.. then dude.. don't prove me right. keep your thoughts to yourself. and let that be it. i said what i said and i stand by it. and i'm not budgin from it. maybe you could knock my ass out and beat my ass and all that. i honestly don't care. i said what i was goin say and i stand by it. i meet you in person i'm still goin tell you to shut your ass up. cause you're ignorant. what you do is what you do. i know what i'm goin do. so don't doubt it.

now you could be thinkin.. he a tubesteak nigga. a real carebear nigga. but i'm bout what i say and i am what i am because i stay where i am. where am i? it's not about where i'm at nigga. it's about what i'm doing. pay attention you mark ass nigga. cause i've been repeating myself with this circular logic for how long. hopefully you laughin with me by now cause you should know i'm just fuckin with you. like this nigga can't be serious. but you should know that i am being serious. about bein reckless.
who the fuck are you? i don't know.

but you the target. cause you a mark ass nigga. out of the motha fuckas who responded you the least i give a shit about. maybe i placed my ducks in the wrong barrel but i think they are right where they meant to be.

so while this liquor is still in me. i'm through with this thread. onion is hilarious i'll give it that. but i never said shit about the onion. i said shit about online play though. and if you support that shit. my fucking god....

re-fuckin-tarded you know? oye.. i'm sayin when i say what you got to say is what? some shit i dont' know. i'm bein reckless right now.

laugh nigga.

papy: shut ya ass up boy. ya ignorant. that's all i really truly need to say to you. and that'll be my reply now until forever with you. be it in person or on the interwebs. please doubt me so i can meet you in real life to prove to you why you shouldn't doubt me. oh and yeah, i expect your lame ass "hard core response." do us a favor and please.. shut ya ass up. cause you are ignorant.

Judging by this angry pile of nonsense, it looks like I put my finger on something.

So tell us more madnis... you do really have an exciting social life based on pizzas ?

Back