Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

> Grøh's Soul Charge hair usable

Time to make all the anime boys. In all seriousness though, I'm so happy they decided to include these in the game. Gives us more variety to work with.
I don’t see much “new” stuff in CAS. Maybe it’ll be unlockable.

DC84A8CF-052F-4004-99EA-252818476698.png

Taken from here:

Just kidding, I was mistaken. Normal and Holy colors are switched.

Normal is actually the flaming sword.

Normal: Mitsu, Geralt, Siegfried, Maxi, Taki, Voldo, Mi-Na and Raphael
Evil: Groh, Kilik, Nightmare, Ivy, Astaroth and Cervantes
Holy: Sophie, Xian, Zasalamel and Talim

Also I think they might have intended to write neutral lol

P.S: Azwel has a special aura I think.

Are the voices the same as they were in SCV? I saw Upbeat Girl in the voice section, but the person didn't go down to browse the options. That'll be a tiny bit disappointing if they were the same, as I didn't like the options we had in SCV. :(

Oh, that would be really cool if they had the SCIV voices! I liked quite a few of those, especially the Ashlotte and Angol Fear voices.

I'd be fine if they added a couple of new voices or that, but if it was just the SCV voices I'd be a tad let down (I'm still really excited for this game and the CaS).

Are the voices the same as they were in SCV? I saw Upbeat Girl in the voice section, but the person didn't go down to browse the options. That'll be a tiny bit disappointing if they were the same, as I didn't like the options we had in SCV. :(
I noticed that the name of the voice for the placeholder character in the LoS trailer was "Adventurous Youth" which definitely wasn't one of the SCV voices. Also, in one of the videos, a custom character's KO scream was one I didn't recognize, so it's possible there could be a few new voices. Or we're getting the SC4 voices as Dante mentioned. Or, hey, maybe both?

Also, I could be wrong, but the Sorceress that Geralt talks to at the beginning of his story sounds a bit like Michelle Ruff to me, and she was Kamikirimusi's VA, which could mean the return of the SC4 voices. Again, I could be wrong, but maybe not?

I only saw the image, not the video of the Sorceress, do you have that handy? I would LOVE it if Michelle Ruff returned, as she's one of my favorite voice actresses of all time. She was sorely missed in SoulCalibur V.

I noticed that the name of the voice for the placeholder character in the LoS trailer was "Adventurous Youth" which definitely wasn't one of the SCV voices. Also, in one of the videos, a custom character's KO scream was one I didn't recognize, so it's possible there could be a few new voices. Or we're getting the SC4 voices as Dante mentioned. Or, hey, maybe both?

Also, I could be wrong, but the Sorceress that Geralt talks to at the beginning of his story sounds a bit like Michelle Ruff to me, and she was Kamikirimusi's VA, which could mean the return of the SC4 voices. Again, I could be wrong, but maybe not?
That's reassuring to hear. The LoS video I saw I couldn't tell if anything sounded new since the voices were so distorted. It'd be nice to have the Michelle Ruff/Kamikirimusi voice set from SCIV back since that was another favorite and best suited one of my main OCs.

Back