Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Another thing that needs to be tweaked:

Rather than defaulting all options when you switch race, just remove items that aren't compatible. It totally blows when you're knee deep in a design, colors and patterns and all that, and you decide that some part of the race you're using just isn't working. But you can't change races because it will reset everything and waste all of your hard work.

Also, just had an unfortunate realization...

Dpx62LvU4AArjlb.jpg

These things that we thought were unlockable bows are most likely cat ears, turned around, resized, and recolored.

Last edited:

You can tell from the other character they tweeted (in the post Ramus linked way back) - The one with the red headband. It's clear they made the cat-ear headband into a bow. Why would they do that if they also had bows anyway?

What if someone made a new thread where you can show off your original made characters instead of trying to make existing characters. I will also try making original characters later on my stream actually.

EDIT: nevermind, there is one already lol
Also you're free to make your own gallery in the CaS forums to show off your originals. :P

Oh well about the bow, that is some very creative use of the cat ear headband, though!

It is something to be considered that limitations do make us more creative, though it may be pushed a bit far here, I think we'll manage.

Oh well about the bow, that is some very creative use of the cat ear headband, though!

It is something to be considered that limitations do make us more creative, though it may be pushed a bit far here, I think we'll manage.
Absolutely. The lack of items is a major letdown, especially when a lot of the items are just ripped/damaged versions of each other (which is nice but it's a cheap way of inflating the count). But what I have seen is more creativity this time around from the getgo, which will only improve in time.

For all the CaS downfalls in SC6 I've managed to perfect my Setsuka and now have proper screens all be it not the best quality. She's mainly based on the sc4 iteration with some reimagined flourishes here and there to compromise the lack of parts. What do you guys think? It's currently uploaded on ps4 if anyone wants to download her.

View attachment 52253
View attachment 52254
View attachment 52255
View attachment 52256
View attachment 52257
View attachment 52258
View attachment 52259
She is...dreamy!!😍 If only Kilik's half robe was available for females, she would've looked even better...why no unisex???

Last edited:
She is...dreamy!!😍 If only Kilik's half robe was available for females, she would've looked even better...why no unisex???

Yeah true. Its a pity.

Does anybody know if there's a system in the game for connecting with other players for downloading specific characters? Because if all we have is the random method of scrolling through all the characters it could be a problem for us

From how it seems we'll probably have to add each other as friends in the console interface then we'll be able to download each others uploaded character by viewing each others license in the game. Would be good if anyone can shed some light on this?

I remember being so excited when we saw a female character wearing Groh's jacket, but that ended up just being Aval gear and all 1P equipment is still gender-locked...

I remember being so excited when we saw a female character wearing Groh's jacket, but that ended up just being Aval gear and all 1P equipment is still gender-locked...

Yep. They could like add half the amount of stuff we have for use by just letting us use all gear in a unisex manner. Even if they need to make minor adjustments for 3D meshes, it would at least be just editing assets that exist already instead of doing stuff from the ground up. Totally doable, wouldn't be expensive and would benefit the creation mode immensely. Like, it would be massive. Also take off the conflict fuckery. It's ruining my mojo.

Voldo's mask sparked the fire as well. I think no one ever dreamed up that as an accessory rather than a mask.

This is what I was able to make despite the limitations. Skip ahead as needed. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.

I was able to decorate the afro with the cyclone cap so it looks like she has extra hair accessories

XIII, Phantom of Retribution
full-body-png.52273

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 137 lb
Allegiance: None

close-up-png.52274

A renegade from the Left Hand, the Order's elite spies and assassins. He turns his blades against his former masters.His loyalty been tested once too many, XIII sets out to slay those behind the wheel of strife along the Leviathan Coast.

intro-pose-png.52275

Cursed with human blood from his biological father and dragonsblood from his long gone mother, he was considered an abomination, yet Father, the head of the Order, claimed XIII as a weapon.
stance-png.52276

Having learned to consider his lineage a boon, XIII gained an affinity with the Aether, able to become as if a phantom and able to claim the powers of those whose blood he claims. As such many rumors are spread of him.
soul-charge-png.52277

XIII believes his destiny is to usurp Father and bring down the Order as directed by the Red Spirit who guides him in his dreams.
critical-edge-png.52278

Considered a menace to society, XIII has vowed to bring down the Eleven of which the one calling himself Father leads.
1540150294603-png.52279

Their sacred blood shall make the former Left Hand become as if a god, yet he swore to use his power wisely to end the Order's tyranny. He cares not whether he is labelled a hero or villain. The Order shall fall.

Anytime I try to give my Cas character a name, it doesn't show. It just stays at the generic default name. Anyone else encountering this? I type more than 4 letters and it doesn't show anything at all... wtf.

Anytime I try to give my Cas character a name, it doesn't show. It just stays at the generic default name. Anyone else encountering this? I type more than 4 letters and it doesn't show anything at all... wtf.
Did you press the menu button afterwards? You have to do that to confirm it.

Back